LiL B challenges Kevin Durant to a game of one on one

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
Blue GM 247 heat pts247
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 2 2
LIL B ON THE NBA 2k11 COVER GETTING READY TO BEAT KEVIN DURANT ON 1 on 1 21 GAME ALLSTAR WEEKEND - Lil B

[pic - click to view]

#TYBG
 01-29-2011, 04:16 PM         #62
liquidswords313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he wont do it cuz he knows he'll have to stop rapping. id like to see it tho it would be satisfying.
 7 years ago '07        #63
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,630 | Props total: 2474 2474
 thechoosenfee said:
But he caters to the younger gen that thinks this is real hip hop. "overtime for this rap s**t I'm like ups" Thats a pretty corny line.
I douby even his stupid a.ss homo fans, think his music is real hip hop..that would be like taking a huge s**t, piss, and throwing up the contents of your entire stomach on hip hop..i think people listen to his music, because they honestly like wack a.ss gay rap. I mean really who the f**k refers to a rapper as ''god''? Thats just incredibly dumb as f**k..especially when the rapper in question is without a doubt the wackest n*gga to ever rap. What straight male, would ever listen to a rapper who refers to himself as a pretty b**ch? NONE..lil b fans are either the stupidest individuals living, gay/bi, or gay/bi but haven't come out the closet yet. He has no material worth listening to at all. When he raps, it's about some gay s**t or some corny a.ss s**t. There's no in between..but like someone already said about this in this thread, he's just talking big about kd so he gets people to say his name and he generates a buzz. I hope kd takes him up on this offer though, and they draw up contracts and both sign. Stating that if lil b loses he will in fact retire and if he wins durant will listwn to his music and put the b**ches he f**ks with on to his tracks also

Last edited by Deniro732; 01-29-2011 at 04:25 PM..
 7 years ago '11        #64
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Blue GM said:
LIL B ON THE NBA 2k11 COVER GETTING READY TO BEAT KEVIN DURANT ON 1 on 1 21 GAME ALLSTAR WEEKEND - Lil B

[pic - click to view]

#TYBG
I'ma need to get that for the ps3 :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '07        #65
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
stupid publicity for this lil b**ch
 7 years ago '10        #66
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 7716 7716
 Blue GM said:

[pic - click to view]

#TYBG
 7 years ago '08        #67
tOnerz 2 heat pts
space
space
$437 | Props total: 50 50
who the f**k is lil b?! howd he got so popular?
 7 years ago '04        #68
d2921 2850 heat pts2850
space
space
$24,537 | Props total: 5415 5415
 Blue GM said:

[pic - click to view]

#TYBG
 7 years ago '06        #69
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,408 | Props total: 961 961
Please beat this n*gga so we wont have to listen to this lil b again
 7 years ago '06        #70
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 Deniro732 said:
I douby even his stupid a.ss homo fans, think his music is real hip hop..that would be like taking a huge s**t, piss, and throwing up the contents of your entire stomach on hip hop..i think people listen to his music, because they honestly like wack a.ss gay rap. I mean really who the f**k refers to a rapper as ''god''? Thats just incredibly dumb as f**k..especially when the rapper in question is without a doubt the wackest n*gga to ever rap. What straight male, would ever listen to a rapper who refers to himself as a pretty b**ch? NONE..lil b fans are either the stupidest individuals living, gay/bi, or gay/bi but haven't come out the closet yet. He has no material worth listening to at all. When he raps, it's about some gay s**t or some corny a.ss s**t. There's no in between..but like someone already said about this in this thread, he's just talking big about kd so he gets people to say his name and he generates a buzz. I hope kd takes him up on this offer though, and they draw up contracts and both sign. Stating that if lil b loses he will in fact retire and if he wins durant will listwn to his music and put the b**ches he f**ks with on to his tracks also
Tell em why you mad though!

TYBG
 01-29-2011, 05:03 PM         #71
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man this is sorta stupid..when B loses i wouldnt want him to quit...but he'd totally be a b**ch if he didnt live up to what he said..

this s**ts not based Lil B...s**ts not based at all:disdain2:
 01-29-2011, 05:17 PM         #72
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
john stockton aint even dead damn lil b is a dumb f**got

KB ethered his f**got a.ss
 7 years ago '08        #73
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257
LILBTHEBASEDGOD IMA GO PLAY NBA 2k11 AND DUNK ON U RIGHT NOW! TO GET READY FOR REAL LIFE! @KDthunderup - Lil B
3 minutes ago

Got em!

01-29-2011, 05:28 PM         #74
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
LILBTHEBASEDGOD IMA GO PLAY NBA 2k11 AND DUNK ON U RIGHT NOW! TO GET READY FOR REAL LIFE! @KDthunderup - Lil B
3 minutes ago

Got em!

nah man...nah...

im based as f**k but this s**t is worrisome..basedgod shouda taken the insult and not replied...hes actin a fool right now disrespectin NBA n*ggas

this s**t is not based at all...after he comes out of this and loses hes going to be considered a liar if he doesnt live up to what he says..

this s**t is not based... hold the based life in higher regard than this n*ggas...when basedgod takes an L he takes an L...our based lives lose credibility if we sway from the truth just to save face
 01-29-2011, 05:46 PM         #75
hody08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man this dude can't even rhyme words talented enough to be a real rapper, how the hell is he gonna dribble a basketball. Hes probably uncoordinated and s**t.

:disdain2:

I really wanna live in the mind of someone that actually likes him to see why. If I could ask one question in life and get an answer to it, I would def ask why people like Lil B. I remember 4 years ago me and my boys would bump his s**t just to clown on how bad it was.
 7 years ago '04        #76
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
not hard to rap better than lil b
 7 years ago '04        #77
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,802 | Props total: 23560 23560
LILBTHEBASEDGOD @KDthunderup AFTER I BEAT U IN BASKETBALL IMA FORCE U TO LISTEN TO MY MUSIC AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOUR GIRLS LISTEN TO IT AS WELL - Lil B

BasedGod sonned the s**t out of kd
 7 years ago '11        #78
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 166 166
 BooHaggle McGee said:
nah man...nah...

im based as f**k but this s**t is worrisome..basedgod shouda taken the insult and not replied...hes actin a fool right now disrespectin NBA n*ggas

this s**t is not based at all...after he comes out of this and loses hes going to be considered a liar if he doesnt live up to what he says..

this s**t is not based... hold the based life in higher regard than this n*ggas...when basedgod takes an L he takes an L...our based lives lose credibility if we sway from the truth just to save face
It's actually really based when you think about it.
 01-29-2011, 06:14 PM         #79
youngbasedkltn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #80
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy