Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '10        #21
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 5678 5678
F*ck a new zombie map they need to fix the "migrating host" problem on Xbox. Takes like 20 minutes to get a match started and then when it finally does start it be with some garbage a.ss, always need to be saved n*ggas.
 01-31-2011, 01:33 AM         #22
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FrankAndBeans said:
F*ck a new zombie map they need to fix the "migrating host" problem on Xbox. Takes like 20 minutes to get a match started and then when it finally does start it be with some garbage a.ss, always need to be saved n*ggas.
Don't even f**k with Live like that, but I was gonna cop just for the zombie map. If it routinely takes more than a minute or 2 to get a game goin... nvm
 7 years ago '07        #23
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,206 | Props total: 19860 19860
this s**t gonna cost me $5 split this with my 2 buddies lol
 7 years ago '04        #24
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 SM said:
[CENTER]
[pic - click to view]

[/CENTER

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #25
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,035 | Props total: 19620 19620
 persuazion said:

[pic - click to view]

Damn dudes straight swagger jacked that s**t... technically Treyarch swaggerjacked the Infinity Wards whole steelo on the cod games... so.. nothin new I guess.
 7 years ago '06        #26
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 persuazion said:

[pic - click to view]

The only thing that's even the same about the two is the fact that it's 3 people, with 1 in the front and 2 following behind. They're not even that similar.

Aside from that s**t though, does anyone know when this s**t gets released? It's like 10am or something like that right?
 7 years ago '04        #27
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 beantown said:
The only thing that's even the same about the two is the fact that it's 3 people, with 1 in the front and 2 following behind. They're not even that similar.

Aside from that s**t though, does anyone know when this s**t gets released? It's like 10am or something like that right?
Lets see, main soldiers in front....yep. White back ground with red splashes striped in the middle...yep. Other s**t going on in the story within the red splashes...yep. Font on the lower middle...yep. Yeah their not similar at all.
 7 years ago '05        #28
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1666 1666
Can't wait for the new zombie map - looks crazy.
 7 years ago '04        #29
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,035 | Props total: 19620 19620
 beantown said:

lol fall back son.. its a jock, its clear, just the general design and placing its easy to tell.... there's also a reason for it because of the nazi reference.... its sick artwork regardless.
 7 years ago '06        #30
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
any idea of the time of the release for this map pack? Just curious on whether I shoudl wait for it or if it won't be around til later on in the day.
 01-31-2011, 12:31 PM         #31
jboy1000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props
 7 years ago '05        #32
midaztouch 50 heat pts50
space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 214 214
 beantown said:
any idea of the time of the release for this map pack? Just curious on whether I shoudl wait for it or if it won't be around til later on in the day.
just go to sleep tonight and im sure it will be on the marketplace by 1pm tomorrow

never understood the point of ppl staying up all night just so they can be the first ones to play it..
 7 years ago '06        #33
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1099 1099
Based off past map packs for COD, I would buy your points or redeem your code tonight. The servers always go down the day of release.

XBL is updated every Tuesday around 5-6AM ET. But sometimes the Map Packs come in on a delay. I would say the latest it would be up by is Noon ET.
 7 years ago '06        #34
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 midaztouch said:
just go to sleep tonight and im sure it will be on the marketplace by 1pm tomorrow

never understood the point of ppl staying up all night just so they can be the first ones to play it..
b**ch shut up. I'm asking a simple question. I made that post before I went to work I live on the east coast. I thought it was supposed to be released today that's the only reason I asked.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy