How to beat a fast metabolism ?

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
Mr Chappelle 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$772 | Props total: 80 80
 kraYz13 said:
i've been working at mcdonalds for about 7 months and i had a big mac everyday for 2 weeks
im still skinny as f**k i tried protein bars but the s**t taste like garbage, im on to this protein drink called nekkid juice tho i dont know if anyone has heard of that or knows something better

Bout 4yrs ago I worked @ McDonalds and over like a yr span I only gained like 5lbs.
& I would eat that junk everyday.

As for the drink,nekkid juice I saw that in a 7 11 I wanna say never tried it though.
Is it any good ?
 7 years ago '07        #22
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
its alot better than those nasty a.ss protein bars, and you can taste more than just juice in it taste kinda like a smoothie but less sweet
 7 years ago '04        #23
Young_City414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 16 16

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #24
space
space
 kraYz13 said:
its alot better than those nasty a.ss protein bars, and you can taste more than just juice in it taste kinda like a smoothie but less sweet
looking at the calories,proteins and carbs in it it looks pretty good.
may have to pick me up some and try it out.
 7 years ago '09        #25
space
space
 Young_City414 said:

[pic - click to view]

haha.
not searching for no beer belly though.
 7 years ago '09        #26
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
are you really complaining about having a fast metabolism? wow. Be happy you can eat whatever you want and not gain a pound. your going to regret that statement once your old man
 7 years ago '09        #27
space
space
 Spiffy said:
are you really complaining about having a fast metabolism? wow. Be happy you can eat whatever you want and not gain a pound. your going to regret that statement once your old man

I like it as times but theres times i dont. Not really bashing it or complaining much
Just wanna gain weight now and maintain a nice healthy physique now and later on in my life.
 7 years ago '09        #28
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
I used to be that way in high school. You couldnt grab meat on my body (no homo) I was a toothpick. Then after I opened my business after high school nothing but smoking and eating during night, mostly aroudn midnight. After a year weed and food k!lled my metabolism and I shot up like 30-40 pounds lol. Took me a while to give up and start going back to shape.
 7 years ago '09        #29
space
space
 Spiffy said:
I used to be that way in high school. You couldnt grab meat on my body (no homo) I was a toothpick. Then after I opened my business after high school nothing but smoking and eating during night, mostly aroudn midnight. After a year weed and food k!lled my metabolism and I shot up like 30-40 pounds lol. Took me a while to give up and start going back to shape.

damn 30+lbs is a lot.
it'd be nice to put that on overall & workout of course.(maintain myself)
 7 years ago '07        #30
space
space
i hate the fact i can touch my ribs
 7 years ago '05        #31
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,260 | Props total: 2441 2441
hmm ive always been curios about this cause i also have a fast metabolism. in 8 years ive only gained 10pound since my senior year 2001-2002. even to this day i still look tiny. my older brother was the same way up until about 2000 and after reading this thread i can see his eating habits f**ked up his metabolism.
 7 years ago '09        #32
space
space
 HiRolliN said:
hmm ive always been curios about this cause i also have a fast metabolism. in 8 years ive only gained 10pound since my senior year 2001-2002. even to this day i still look tiny. my older brother was the same way up until about 2000 and after reading this thread i can see his eating habits f**ked up his metabolism.

get one of those calorie calculators like the dude suggested
started mine today and feel obligated to eat a lot more,take in the extra amount of calories.

You should look into it
 7 years ago '09        #33
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Mr Chappelle said:
damn 30+lbs is a lot.
it'd be nice to put that on overall & workout of course.(maintain myself)
ya man you dont undertand we used to drop $100 a day on food and weed for 6 months straight. It would be 1 in da morning and we would have 3 boxes of papa johns, a s**t load of snacks, soda. Plus weed slows your metabolism down, no excersice nothing, just sitting down and sleeping. Greatest years of my life but worst for my body
 7 years ago '07        #34
space
space
can you prove that weed slows your metabolism down?
 01-31-2011, 08:39 PM         #35
DelahG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
weed fastens ones metabolism.

that's why dudes be dropping mad weight if dey abuse it .

it's a mission to bulk up whilst smoking everyday.
 02-01-2011, 10:25 PM         #36
Tstar147 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Chappelle said:
oh damn.well you hit the hammer head on the nail with that question.
I'm not too sure what my calorie intake is,that I know i needa work on.My dumbass meant I have a large enough appetite of 2-3 ppl.
As for meals I usually eat 4-6 meals a day.

breakfast-pancakes,some bacon and or eggs.
lunch-usually a sandwich or something easy to make like that. (cold cuts or tuna)
dinner-typical dinner.(rice,either meat or chicken)

I put 4-6 cause I usually eat a sandwich or something lite twice a day.& may eat something real late at night.

I know myself that I needa eat more veggies.
How many calories is one suppose to take in daily?
There is website called bodybuilding.com...if you put in your weight it will tell you the amount of calories you should be takng in. But the amount of calories are just as important as the amount of grams of protein/carbs you take in. Continue to workout(specifically lift Heavy) and eat...the weight will come. I have a fast metabolism and I have gained 20lbs n 18months. Even if you cant make it to the gym just eat or take a protien shake. For example when you eat a sandwich 2x a day rfinish it with a shake or an ensure.
 7 years ago '04        #37
j_temoney 
space
space
space
$127 | Props total: 0 0
www myfitnesspal com app for iphone and android lets you enter your food and keeps track of your caloric intake
 02-14-2011, 12:26 AM         #38
menacel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Try GOMAD (gallon of milk a day)+ starting strength (google it). I haven't done it, but I've been reading reviews that say it works...with a bit of fat though

Milk = 2400 cal
your daily intake now ~ 2000cal (given that this is good healthy food)

So if that gives you around 4400 calories which if you started working out it would help tremendously with growth since you are <2000 cal per day
 7 years ago '07        #39
thakid2317 
space
space
$551 | Props total: 0 0
If your not gaining weight bro, the only other advice I could give you is eat more than what you currently are eating.
 7 years ago '08        #40
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 menacel said:
Try GOMAD (gallon of milk a day)+ starting strength (google it). I haven't done it, but I've been reading reviews that say it works...with a bit of fat though

Milk = 2400 cal
your daily intake now ~ 2000cal (given that this is good healthy food)

So if that gives you around 4400 calories which if you started working out it would help tremendously with growth since you are <2000 cal per day
4 litres of milk a day? what about all the cow hormones
and the cost?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago