Wade's Dark Tinted Goggles Banned By NBA

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 01-29-2011, 03:11 AM         #61
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even for them to actually come up with a reason like that in the first place shows that they were trying, really, really trying to find a way for him not to wear them....who really thinks about that s**t off the top of their head? when a player wants to wear some shades? the first thing a regular person in sterns situation would do is say "okay, if the doc say's they'll protect your eyes then alright, wear them"

but for someone to actually sit down and come back with "no ,son, that would throw off defender's" shows that they put some thought into it, and shows that they tried to find a reason for him not to wear them.

if he doesn't get a pass for these he won't get a pass for too much of anything later on down the road...I see they are putting thought into every little thing a player wears....even if he has medical papers to back him up.

tripping over some got dayum goggles....sheeesh, really?
 7 years ago '07        #62
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 Motion said:

[pic - click to view]

They don't even look that dark! WTF?

rkn0720 said:
I've been playing basketball for over 20 years. I played college basketball for JMU. I can tell you one thing, a good defender watches the guy's hips, NOT his eyes. Eyes can be very decieving. A person can look left and dribble right to juke a defender. If a defender watches the hips, it is a sure way to keep track of the opponent's movements.
Real talk. What if he does a NO-LOOK pass? How did not having the goggles help the defender? Stupid.
 7 years ago '05        #63
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,732 | Props total: 12532 12532
 Motion said:

so that makes 3 banned items by the commissioner for Dwyane Wade

1) '05-2006 Championship tights

[pic - click to view]

2) Band-Wades

[pic - click to view]

3) Tinted Oakley Goggles

[pic - click to view]

f**k David Stern's b**ch a.ss
I'd be annoyed to this n*gga Wade always trying to alter some s**t and make a stupid a.ss fashion statement..

A.I was really the only trend setter, and he never did the s**t intentionally, kids just wanted to look like him no matter what he was wearing..
 7 years ago '07        #64
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 Hold That said:
I'd be annoyed to this n*gga Wade always trying to alter some s**t and make a stupid a.ss fashion statement..

A.I was really the only trend setter, and he never did the s**t intentionally, kids just wanted to look like him no matter what he was wearing..

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #65
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Man f**k Stern. I aint a Wade or Heat fan but I dont remember him banning Antoine Carr's shades when he played. If a n*gga only way to compete with Wade is to read his eyes then they dont need to be in the NBA.
hell yeah. antoine carr had f**king dark a.ss limo tint on his shades compaered to wade's s**t.
 7 years ago '10        #66
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 question49 said:
They said the issue was the fact that you could not see his eyes, which doesn't allow you to read his eyes. Answer this ball players: How many times have you stolen or broken up a pass because it was "telegraphed?" How do you know which side the pick is coming from?

I'm not a Stern fan but this one actually makes sense!
This.
 7 years ago '10        #67
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 Freeze Me said:
^^^this

I got coached on this in basketball camp when I was in elementary school idk where all this "read his eyes" is comming from..that's how you get embarrassed by somebody who has any type of real game.
You guys are also right. Thing is, players arent doing no look passes 100% of the time. Not even 50% of the time. I agree with the hips, but dont act like looking at a defenders eyes is stupid. Not everybody has 'any type of real game'
 7 years ago '05        #68
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,625 | Props total: 13692 13692
 Based Nobleman said:
You guys are also right. Thing is, players arent doing no look passes 100% of the time. Not even 50% of the time. I agree with the hips, but dont act like looking at a defenders eyes is stupid. Not everybody has 'any type of real game'
It is. You look at the jersey numbers, not the eyes.
 7 years ago '06        #69
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18798 18798
Stern is a hoe...and a closeted racist....
 01-29-2011, 04:18 PM         #70
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
take some f**king advil
 7 years ago '04        #71
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
soon the NBA will ban the pads he endorses because they give Wade a competitive advantage

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #72
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,984 | Props total: 1943 1943
 lifesabeach said:
By this logic, they should ban T-Mac since you can't read his eyes either

[pic - click to view]

01-29-2011, 06:18 PM         #73
Cyncere_Wun  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tinted contacts
 7 years ago '04        #74
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
 Cyncere_Wun said:
tinted contacts

[pic - click to view]

Nike made these Maxsight contacts that worked like sunglasses and enhanced vision and then they discontinued them
 7 years ago '05        #75
question49 
space
space
$382 | Props total: 0 0
 rkn0720 said:
I've been playing basketball for over 20 years. I played college basketball for JMU. I can tell you one thing, a good defender watches the guy's hips, NOT his eyes. Eyes can be very decieving. A person can look left and dribble right to juke a defender. If a defender watches the hips, it is a sure way to keep track of the opponent's movements.
You're biography is all fine and dandy but are you going to really argue that in ALL of your 20 glorious years you've never had a steal off of a telegraphed pass? All, if any, of your steals were in a situation where the offensive player turned his hips to make a pass? By the, we are talking about passing the ball, not trying to penetrate the lane which is a completely different scenario. Basketball IS a game of deception when you think about it. Why would people try no look passes, behind the back passes and "jukes" in the first place? If your hips accuratelly told me your every move all game long, would the game be that much simpler for everyone?

I'm not knocking the basics of watching the hips, but your foolish to believe the eyes don't play a big role.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago