My P90X progress

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
9774 pageviews
64 comments

CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
My P90X progress

[pic - click to view]

After a lot of thought, and confusion (in regards to different routines), I've decided to restart the P90X program. I did 30 days of it about two years ago, and saw amazing results. In 30 days I dropped from a body fat percentage of 21, to about 16, and saw a good amount of muscle gain for 30 days. Unfortunately I just sacked it off and let myself go.

Anyway, I started on Monday, and I've pretty much stuck to my diet (I had a KitKat the other day...), but the whole thing is going well. I'm on day 5 today - Legs & Back, and Ab Ripper-X

I started at 183lbs, 21% body fat. I'm 21 and 5'10".

I'll keep you all posted.

64 comments for "My P90X progress"

7 years ago '06        #2
CuZzA 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
space
By the way...Yoga?

Man, that ish was hard. But you gotta do it so...
 7 years ago '05        #3
aRs0NisT 
space
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 0 0
i'm on week 2/3...i haven't been following the diet perfectly...the riice man! the RICE! spanish ppl keep making more of that s**t....but i'm definitely getting ripped. I'm putting on lean muscle...and yo, buy that recovery drink. that ish is good! and you barely feel sore the next day.
 7 years ago '06        #4
CuZzA 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
space
 aRs0NisT said:
i'm on week 2/3...i haven't been following the diet perfectly...the riice man! the RICE! spanish ppl keep making more of that s**t....but i'm definitely getting ripped. I'm putting on lean muscle...and yo, buy that recovery drink. that ish is good! and you barely feel sore the next day.
I live in the UK man, and it's expensive as it is without having to pay for P+P.
 7 years ago '06        #5
CuZzA 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
space
Day 9. Stuck to the fitness regime perfectly, but the diet not so much. I've eaten heathily, just a bit more than maybe I should have. Cardio X today. Can't wait. Played basketball this morning as well so that's alright.
 7 years ago '08        #6
N/A 2 heat pts
space
space
$639 | Props total: 1 1
Sounds good, just stay dedicated. I tried a few P90X workouts but I just get more enjoyment from lifting heavy and the bulking part is great. Plus the 6/7 workouts per week don't mix well with 50 hours of factory work a week
 02-01-2011, 08:11 AM         #7
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ no doubt.

im really starting to get enjoyment and gratification from lifting heavy.
 7 years ago '04        #8
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,326 | Props total: 515 515
i just got back on it after taking some time off but when i was on it. man the results were greatttt after just a month
 7 years ago '06        #9
CuZzA 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
space
 Ace2125 said:
i just got back on it after taking some time off but when i was on it. man the results were greatttt after just a month
How was your diet? Spot on? Okay? Or rubbish?
 7 years ago '05        #10
aRs0NisT 
space
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 0 0
I've been doing almost all of it...like 5-6 of the 7 exercises per week and my diet has been okay. Not spot on, but I'm not the type to eat greasy food, chips, nor sugary snacks... I just can't eat 6 times a day like the book says to, but I'm getting great results.
 7 years ago '04        #11
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
 CuZzA said:
How was your diet? Spot on? Okay? Or rubbish?
naw i wouldnt say it was there diet but i stayed away from sweets and fastfood
 7 years ago '09        #12
Greatness21986 
space
space
$671 | Props total: 5 5
****stupid question of the day****is there a website or anything to dload p90x or insantity for free ?
 7 years ago '08        #13
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,693 | Props total: 3436 3436
 Greatness21986 said:
****stupid question of the day****is there a website or anything to dload p90x or insantity for free ?
^ same been looking also
 7 years ago '10        #14
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$22,960 | Props total: 8885 8885
Now I think im gonna start it up for real this time

Monday im goin in

2 1/2 months before I need to do my physical for the Vermont State troopers and I want to impress
 7 years ago '08        #15
GoldBluded 537 heat pts537
space
space
$17,896 | Props total: 22660 22660
 Seymore Cake said:
Now I think im gonna start it up for real this time

Monday im goin in

2 1/2 months before I need to do my physical for the Vermont State troopers and I want to impress
This. Monday Imma start for real no more games

N for brown bag just lift heavier weights where you could only pull out like 6 reps, try like 30 pounds if you could

Last edited by GoldBluded; 02-03-2011 at 12:35 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #16
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
 Greatness21986 said:
feds is watchin
 7 years ago '04        #17
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Greatness21986 said:
n*gga holla at a bootlegger. i got mine from a friend for free :D
 02-03-2011, 10:36 PM         #18
neezy523 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey Rebel I'm about to start my first round of P90 this weekend. I was an athelete in high school and weighed around 170-175 and worked out often. That was years ago and I have lost some weight. I'm a skinnier dude 6'0 160ish now and I'm lookin to put on about 10-15 pounds of mass/muscle. Do you think my goal is achievable especially if I do everything and diet right? I'm highly dedicated to my goal and would really appreciate some advice and dieting tips (types of foods, protein shakes, supplements, etc).
 7 years ago '04        #19
TurboE 
space
space
$863 | Props total: 2 2
started this last Sunday myself...just completed day 5 with Legs/Back and Abs...Kenpo tomorrow night which should be fun...

plyometrics was crazy...my thighs are still feeling it so doing legs today was a b**ch....

really enjoying it right now though...just hope i can push myself to complete the entire thing
 7 years ago '04        #20
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
P90x is crazy, I did that s**t for 2 months just to try it out and it definitely works. I'll be restarting it again once I get done with this lift cycle I have going on.

just a lil tip for those wanting to be on a diet but can't afford it, my advice is to buy a whole chicken, for us in the US, buying a rottissiere(sp?) chicken is only 4.99 at walmart, costco, publix or kroger. This way, you dont have to worry about even cooking it. It's really cheap... I go through 2 chickens/week and is light on the budget.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy