Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #161
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,642 | Props total: 1096 1096
 sunsetnVine said:
Uhh... its hella dark on the otherside of that parking lot... police patrol the main strip but not so much on cary... walking under those tracks on that side screams i want to be robbed. expecially if your drunk and coming from the strip club or going to bottoms up..

(which got the best pizza....)
They actually patrol that little area because Cafe brings out the hood. They always writing tickets and towing cars.
If that seems scary to you don't go to Churchill
 01-29-2011, 02:24 PM         #162
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what's very f**ked up about this to me...

is if some college educated black dude was walking down the street and 4 redneck white boys came up and beat his a.ss....there would be WW3. Al Sharpton would be going crazy. They should release a viral video...and when the end of the vid comes....play this vid...and ask, "what's the difference?"

after further review....seems to 2 white dudes, but from what i can tell, they were walking away and go approached by the black dudes, so obviously the n*ggas went looking for them.

3 on 2 isn't as bad as what I thought happened @ first...however, s**t was still wrong.

Last edited by freakbucket; 01-29-2011 at 02:27 PM..
 01-29-2011, 02:37 PM         #163
soundtrackk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4CHAN they coming for you lolll

but reality if this was reverse al sharpton would be on his Rant right now

Look at all real combat sports like MMA and boxing

Dominated by spanish and whites

When it comes to real hand to hand combat ..

You be the judge!
 01-29-2011, 02:38 PM         #164
soundtrackk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:
what's very f**ked up about this to me...

is if some college educated black dude was walking down the street and 4 redneck white boys came up and beat his a.ss....there would be WW3. Al Sharpton would be going crazy. They should release a viral video...and when the end of the vid comes....play this vid...and ask, "what's the difference?"

after further review....seems to 2 white dudes, but from what i can tell, they were walking away and go approached by the black dudes, so obviously the n*ggas went looking for them.

3 on 2 isn't as bad as what I thought happened @ first...however, s**t was still wrong.
didnt even see your post before mine but
 01-29-2011, 06:15 PM         #165
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a bunch of pussies
 7 years ago '05        #166
ErViN261 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 0 0
hope these dumb n*ggas get r*ped
 7 years ago '05        #167
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 510 510
Young n*ggas beat the dog s**t out of em lol
 7 years ago '04        #168
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,119 | Props total: 1151 1151
damn he was stealin off on ol dude... but it was f**ked up.
 01-29-2011, 06:54 PM         #169
ajhap05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '07        #170
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4418 4418
 Reppindaburghh said:
Well considering you have no witnesses around, unless you know they have that camera and you grab it after shooting all 3 of them, you are looking at serious jail time. Considering its another race, you are looking at SERIOUS jail time. If one of them dies, you are looking at the death penalty. Have fun with that.
Not true at all. Not even close. Their video showed they had intent to harm. 3 on 1, them being black me being white. I win that case. All I have to do is submit their video talking about how they about to jump my a.ss. Judge and the jury would realize their intent to make me feel threatened for my life. Self defense.
 7 years ago '10        #171
Abose 3 
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 58 58
f**king ignorance at its finest
 7 years ago '07        #172
Sikdenim13 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
GThey came at them wanting to f!ght and robbed them. Race doesn't matter. s**t is wrong and as a society we will never advance. They make black people look bad. They chased them like animals. s**t. I wish people stop saying what if na this is avideo telling it. Idiots. I wish yall were blind sometimes.
 7 years ago '07        #173
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1526 1526
 GunMedalGleam said:
I feel stupid as if i watched the wrong video. Seem like every one in this treads is seeing a totally different video clip. We are you guys getting this 5 on 1 non-sence from? there were 4 brothers there. 3 engage in the f!ght 1 camera man. Here is what i see...(i through the black in white in there only to clarify)

1 black guy finds a white guy he got into it with earlier that evening.

They shared a few words(very brief)

Cant tell who engaged who first. Appears to me that white dude swung when black dude got to close for comfort.

They wrestle.....

Second white dude jumps in

2 other black guys jump on him.

Beat down...

You can Clearly see in the video the other 2 brothers didn't even move from the street until the second white guys jumped in.

This is what i see. Rest of you posters seem to be letting you predigest talk.
lol, that's exactly my point. this looked like a regular situation but everyone in here actin like they didn't see what happened
 7 years ago '04        #174
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,053 | Props total: 19897 19897
SMH at all the racist comments under dat video....DA FUKK this is a human thing, a shameless aspect of human behavior.. this aint no black-white thing.
 7 years ago '05        #175
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,470 | Props total: 4415 4415
Richmond VA stand up. Idiots.
Home         

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy