Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
e117v1 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 30 30
 ATLien2g2 said:
Well its just gone be a cycle then, yall can say racist s**t all u want and stuff like this will continue to happen. Eye for an eye.

Last edited by e117v1; 01-27-2011 at 11:58 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #82
El Squanto 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 238 238
you dont kno wat happened before it went down. from what was shown of how dude was reacting he wasn't taking it like a b**ch so what i think went down is the perps saw em and figured its an easy lick and started saying s**t and the victims replied in a manner that the perps where not fond of, thats why they said talkin s**t huh they was gon beat em down regardess mane that s**t look like it hurt mayne
 01-27-2011, 11:57 PM         #83
king_pimp23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:iagree:
 Ednyce said:
man im telling you kids these days dont make no damn sense. video tape yourself commiting a crime ? then put it on youtube for the world to see ? damn hip-hop & the internet is k!lling this generation.
 01-27-2011, 11:59 PM         #84
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drwilso87 said:
Thats that bulls**t had the police showed up and shot one of them b**ches...n*ggas be mad sayin police ain s**t or some ignorant a.ss excuse for the dudes(that deserved to be shot anyway)...Al Sharpton be showing up w/ his faded perm talking bout justice for somn s**t
Then the police would be the ones in the wrong. Its not like police brutality is race dependent, they f**k up anybody who p!ss them off.
 01-27-2011, 11:59 PM         #85
bigmike363544  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drwilso87 said:
For those of you that dont really know white folks like that you should know white folks are only crazy when they have the numbers...it is highly unlikely that the lonely a.ss white guy walking by his self, at night even looked directly at them let alone parted his lips to say somn disrespectful s**t...this s**t right here n*gga = that b**chassness

thats not true im a white boy and i dont need an bunch of people around me to act crazy if some n*ggas gonna talk s**t ima talk s**t right back...i dont give a f**k who u are and how many ppl u got wit u.. i anint gonna keep my mouth shut...which is y i got jumped a few times but f**k it what dont k!ll u only makes u stronger my boy..like i said in my other post b4 this thats y i keep my heat on me now
 7 years ago '10        #86
MadValenciac 1 heat pts
space
space
$624 | Props total: 315 315
Young Duck, Shut your face.

You lost...in life.

01-28-2011, 12:02 AM         #87
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your f**king stupid if you talk s**t when you know your gonna get jumped. What k!lls you does make you stronger, but what happens when they decide to k!ll you .
 01-28-2011, 12:03 AM         #88
bigmike363544  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bklynmr said:
At least They Jumped A white dude..i mean most of the time black dudes act like they are afraid to do something to white people but quick to jump up and k!ll each other..good post

so what u sayin its alright to jump whit boys...what if it had been a bunch of white dudes jumpin a black dude....that would have been racist right
 7 years ago '10        #89
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 bigmike363544 said:
thats not true im a white boy and i dont need an bunch of people around me to act crazy if some n*ggas gonna talk s**t ima talk s**t right back...i dont give a f**k who u are and how many ppl u got wit u.. i anint gonna keep my mouth shut...which is y i got jumped a few times but f**k it what dont k!ll u only makes u stronger my boy..like i said in my other post b4 this thats y i keep my heat on me now
but you do see you on the internet talkin w/ the swole nuts? Not sayin you lyin but...you ain helpin yo case
 7 years ago '04        #90
Young_City414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 16 16
they'll get whats comin to em. hackers already posted all their info:

Before their Youtube account was closed:

Each password recovery from g-mail showed an aol.com address
A quick search for doughmanmusic "aol.com" http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=doughmanmusic+%22aol.com%22 gives us this: http://www.datpiff.com/DoughMan_Music_TMilla_DOUGHMAN_MUSIC_PRESENTS.m175530.htmlCONTACT: T. MILLA DOUGHMAN:

A quick facebook search of the e-mails, leads us to this:
Edit: FB was deleted, his "name" was "Traptacular MoneyMaken Mills" His profile image was If a member of the Richmond Police department/District's Attorney/OP contacts me, I can provide the image as I downloaded it from Facebook's CDN. It's only the thumbnail, but Imgur removes bits of information. Having the original would be beneficial if you plan to use it in court.
 01-28-2011, 12:13 AM         #91
bigmike363544  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all these dudes sayin its alright to jump white boys pissed me off so i spoke my mind man....no need to lie everthing i speak is true...al from experience feel me...but i see ya point
 7 years ago '10        #92
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 Young_City414 said:

A quick search for doughmanmusic "aol.com" gives us this:

Edit: FB was deleted, his "name" was "Traptacular MoneyMaken Mills" His profile image was If a member of the Richmond Police department/District's Attorney/OP contacts me, I can provide the image as I downloaded it from Facebook's CDN. It's only the thumbnail, but Imgur removes bits of information. Having the original would be beneficial if you plan to use it in court.
Good! I wish them noting but dry lube and much lights out time...:applause:
 7 years ago '05        #93
scarface622 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 1 1
dam i live like 10 minutes away from there
 01-28-2011, 12:22 AM         #94
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like how people who know how to google are hackers now a days
 7 years ago '04        #95
quest 
space
space
space
$75 | Props total: 7 7
like this is some new sh**, black dudes jump white guys everyday white dudes jump black guys everyday, aint nothin gonna ever change so label it what u want and move the f*** on..stupid a$$ comments get on my nerves
 01-28-2011, 12:34 AM         #96
murdamuzik4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga was snozzin
 7 years ago '06        #97
julez456 
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
 TheCityOnMyMind said:
sorry for the upbeat title, i wasnt sure what to call it.

And s**t like this is why i carry a knife.
s**t like this is why I carry 2 knives and a 9 milli...
 7 years ago '06        #98
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 Young_City414 said:

A quick search for doughmanmusic "aol.com" gives us this:

good karma is a b**ch!
 01-28-2011, 01:07 AM         #99
queskenn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these niccaz was dumb a.ss hell for postin s**t like that ever heard of incriminating evidents come niccaz get smart cuzz thats hows niccaz fucc theyselves over
 01-28-2011, 01:13 AM         #100
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
oh I forgot you can't defend yourself in the US. Such a s**tty country. I'd be able to pull a knife and gut each one.
idk where youre from but here in the US that white guy could have shot all 4 of those guys then called the police and got a ride home.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago