Jan 27 - Assault and Robbery Video Taped by Assailants

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
99 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 333 333
Anyway I'm out this s**tty thread because I have work tomorrow and a life unlike threadstarter who just stays in his mom's basement and jerk off to pr0nos

Peace!
 7 years ago '05        #62
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 Jayg36 said:
There was a witness around. There's a proper way to defend yourself with a firearm where as you won't even make it to the police station and if the police keep your firearm, it's only for investigation purposes. I didn't learn any of that from tv btw. The next time you think about teaching someone about something you don't know about.....DON'T

I'm drinking and trying to play devils advocate. Got a solid buzz going right now, so I'll either respond to this post tomorrow or I'll delete my comment and pretend it never happened.

01-27-2011, 10:29 PM         #63
TheCityOnMyMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they changed my title! but i got proped by ronnie for making such an awesome thread, so its cool.
 01-27-2011, 10:32 PM         #64
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you really gonna hold down your s**t, you can do it man to man. why would anyone tape this s**t is beyond me, dudes must have been high or drunk. 4 vs 1 is some b**ch s**t and this is why the .38 stay in my pocket. He took a hefty beating.
 7 years ago '04        #65
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,639 | Props total: 1083 1083
sigh..This is my home doing dumb s**t. All them boys live in Mosby court(PROJECTS). If the video wasn't so blurry I would probably recognize them.

Who ever said that a white boy said something out the way to some black guys in that part of Shockoo bottom is an idiot. On that section of Cary street you are either coming out an Apartment, Bottoms up Pizza or walking down from BW2's.
That's why all the black clubs owners catch hell because of s**t like this. Two Blocks from Cafe'
 01-27-2011, 10:36 PM         #66
BasedHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish dude would of pull out a gun and pop all them scary azz mofo.. does it really take 5 niccas to gain up on a white dude?? smh
 7 years ago '08        #67
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5510 5510
 Young Buck said:
Anyway I'm out this s**tty thread because I have work tomorrow and a life unlike threadstarter who just stays in his mom's basement and jerk off to pr0nos

Peace!
You make sure my fries are extra crispy.
 7 years ago '04        #68
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,404 | Props total: 678 678
Damn.. Shockoe bottom is gettin real in richmond
 7 years ago '10        #69
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
I hate people that steal period...n*gga still from me I take that s**t personal for real...if I catch em during or after Im only aimin once
 7 years ago '06        #70
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 949 949
disgusting, now theyll be even harder to catch
 01-27-2011, 11:07 PM         #71
bklynmr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At least They Jumped A white dude..i mean most of the time black dudes act like they are afraid to do something to white people but quick to jump up and k!ll each other..good post
 7 years ago '09        #72
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,111 | Props total: 1652 1652
i cant stand watching s**t like this it makes me angry man
 7 years ago '07        #73
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15010 15010
 bklynmr said:
At least They Jumped A white dude..i mean most of the time black dudes act like they are afraid to do something to white people but quick to jump up and k!ll each other..good post

idiot
 01-27-2011, 11:13 PM         #74
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So the majority of peoples opinion in here is if he said something racist to them then he deserved it?

That's why the word will always be used, because you motherf**kers let that s**t get to you
 7 years ago '10        #75
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
 -BigC- said:
So the majority of peoples opinion in here is if he said something racist to them then he deserved it?

That's why the word will always be used, because you motherf**kers let that s**t get to you
Thats that bulls**t had the police showed up and shot one of them b**ches...n*ggas be mad sayin police ain s**t or some ignorant a.ss excuse for the dudes(that deserved to be shot anyway)...Al Sharpton be showing up w/ his faded perm talking bout justice for somn s**t
 7 years ago '05        #76
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4754 4754
victims? i only saw one...is the article wrong or did i miss something?

concealed weapons permit...
 7 years ago '07        #77
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,320 | Props total: 69871 69871
damn crazy s**t
 7 years ago '06        #78
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,128 | Props total: 3146 3146
Them right there are, "n*ggas."

As for me, I'm Black. :cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '10        #79
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 bklynmr said:
doesn't matter who it is! It's wrong!

This is messed up man......
 7 years ago '10        #80
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
 ATLien2g2 said:
Well its just gone be a cycle then, yall can say racist s**t all u want and stuff like this will continue to happen. Eye for an eye.
For those of you that dont really know white folks like that you should know white folks are only crazy when they have the numbers...it is highly unlikely that the lonely a.ss white guy walking by his self, at night even looked directly at them let alone parted his lips to say somn disrespectful s**t...this s**t right here n*gga = that b**chassness
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
63 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy