Jan 27 - Assault and Robbery Video Taped by Assailants

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Rapjunkie said:
agreed. it shouldnt be a big deal if interracial violence of any kind occurs solely off of the fact its interracial. violence is violence no matter what the race is committing it and it's an ugly way to live your life. get a damn education.
....if 4 hick looking white dudes jumped a nerdy looking black dude and posted it on youtube, the title of the thread would read "4 hick white boys jump an innocent black kid", and you f**king know it. So you, to, can shut the f**k up.
 7 years ago '05        #42
space
space
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
I would have shot all 3 of them no questions asked.
Well considering you have no witnesses around, unless you know they have that camera and you grab it after shooting all 3 of them, you are looking at serious jail time. Considering its another race, you are looking at SERIOUS jail time. If one of them dies, you are looking at the death penalty. Have fun with that.
 7 years ago '07        #43
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15029 15029
 Reppindaburghh said:
Well considering you have no witnesses around, unless you know they have that camera and you grab it after shooting all 3 of them, you are looking at serious jail time. Considering its another race, you are looking at SERIOUS jail time. If one of them dies, you are looking at the death penalty. Have fun with that.
what?
 7 years ago '07        #44
space
space
I was just waiting for the typical bx response

so I beat em to the punch?
 7 years ago '08        #45
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 333 333
 TheCityOnMyMind said:
if you turn on the TV or look at a newspapper and see "man kicked in teeth" its like ...ehh whatever. But when its "white man kicks jewish man in teeth" its all " OH MY LORD!"

i could of called it something else, but i wasn't gonna sit and think of a suitable title.
Never in my f**king life, have I heard a story in the news about that s**t, you're just pulling s**t out your a.ss. They would say Klansman or Neo Nazi beats a jewish man, but if it has NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE, then they would just report it as two men f!ghting. f**k out of here with this bulls**t.

You're just some dude with no life and never f**ked a b**ch, who the f**k goes a hip hop site talking about masturbating

Your dumbass can't even spell masturbation, you're a godamn lame for life. I would've beat yo a.ss like those white men on the video too.
 7 years ago '05        #46
space
space
 Jayg36 said:
None of what u just said is true
Yes, it is. How are you going to prove it was self defense if you have no witnesses? Enlighten me. You watch to many movies, my man.
 7 years ago '05        #47
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
what?
If its another race it'll get labeled as a hate crime.

The second sentence of the part you bolded has nothing to do with the first sentence that you bolded, the second sentence was just speaking in general.
 7 years ago '05        #48
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
The thread title would NEVER say that...
I'm drunk and was trying to prove a point .

But it would mention it being white dudes that jumped a black dude. Thats a fact.

Or maybe I'm just drunk.

7 years ago '07        #49
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
If its another race it'll get labeled as a hate crime.

The second sentence of the part you bolded has nothing to do with the first sentence that you bolded, the second sentence was just speaking in general.
not really mayne, from what I've seen and heard on news stories about different race-related murders and s**t is that it takes a lot for them to label it as a hate crime.
 7 years ago '10        #50
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
f**kin ******s hang them b**ches
 01-27-2011, 10:06 PM         #51
TheCityOnMyMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Buck said:
Never in my f**king life, have I heard a story in the news about that s**t, you're just pulling s**t out your a.ss. They would say Klansman or Neo Nazi beats a jewish man, but if it has NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE, then they would just report it as two men f!ghting. f**k out of here with this bulls**t.

You're just some dude with no life and never f**ked a b**ch, who the f**k goes a hip hop site talking about masturbating

Your dumbass can't even spell masturbation, you're a godamn lame for life. I would've beat yo a.ss like those white men on the video too.

[pic - click to view]

dude, if anyone here is a racist its you u dumbf**k.
 7 years ago '08        #52
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
^^^^^^^^^The YouTube video title claims a racial slur started the altercation, something police have not been able to confirm.

reading is fundamental, of course they're gonna claim that. Now, did that happen? none of us on here know that. If it did, then f**k the white dudes, if not? f**k the black dudes

still dumb as hell to be videotaping yourself beating someone up

edit: this is to Young Buck
Implying I'm gonna trust the f**king cops, the video explains it too, one of them were mad after whitey said something to him and they started to get at them for that s**t. It's just a lesson to never say ****** to a black man in person.
 7 years ago '07        #53
space
space
 Young Buck said:
Implying I'm gonna trust the f**king cops, the video explains it too, one of them were mad after whitey said something to him and they started to get at them for that s**t. It's just a lesson to never say ****** to a black man in person.
look, iono what all was said, but you can't automatically a.ssume that the dude called em that
 7 years ago '05        #54
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
not really mayne, from what I've seen and heard on news stories about different race-related murders and s**t is that it takes a lot for them to label it as a hate crime.
If a white dude k!lls 3 or 4 black dudes, and no white dudes, the judge is going to look at it as a hate crime.
 7 years ago '07        #55
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
If a white dude k!lls 3 or 4 black dudes, and no white dudes, the judge is going to look at it as a hate crime.
not all the time
 7 years ago '08        #56
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
 TheCityOnMyMind said:

[pic - click to view]

dude, if anyone here is a racist its you u dumbf**k.
More like you mad that you can't find b**ches to f**k, so you turn to masturbating to pr0nos like some virgin. You're pathetic as hell. :jay::jay:
 01-27-2011, 10:10 PM         #57
TheCityOnMyMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Buck said:
I can see this dumbass raging his a.ss off in his basement right now.
 7 years ago '08        #58
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,538 | Props total: 17168 17168
what the hell was that guy doing around there?, it looked like it was mad late and nobody was in the streets, it took a while for them to even reach him but the dude took the beating and was even f!ghting one of them, had him in the ground and s**t but then the numbers took over. In the age of worldstar it no surprise why this was recorded.

Last edited by The N; 01-27-2011 at 10:15 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #59
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
 TheCityOnMyMind said:
I can see this dumbass raging his a.ss off in his basement right now.
Son, I don't make threads about masturbating, I got a house and a life unlike you, it's a wrap with that. You won't win this argument, just go back to jerking off to fake titty pr0n b**ches while I can just call mine over to f**k her.
 7 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
not all the time
The majority of the time.

Either way, if you k!ll one of them you are going to prison for manslaughter at the very least. You are not getting off on self defense. Especially if the rest of them testify against you saying you attacked them.

I'd attempt to talk my way out of the situation, worse comes to worse I'd take a beating. I'm not doing 10-20 years in prison just to avoid getting my a.ss beat.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now