Jan 27 - Assault and Robbery Video Taped by Assailants

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-27-2011, 09:27 PM         #21
TheCityOnMyMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Buck said:
Yeah f**king right, you put that title there because you wanted to say that blacks were animals, I know how you f**kers play. You could have just named it "Robbery caught on tape", don't give me that s**t about not knowing what to call it, when you wanted to say Negros beating up an innocent and perfect Aryan white man. f**k out of here with that s**t
but is it not a white man getting jumped by black men? ......exactly
 7 years ago '08        #22
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 333 333
 SlickJ101 said:

[pic - click to view]

About what? It's the truth, we had some basement dwelling ho that made every thread in the news section about blacks k!lling whites and most of them were old as s**t. His titles would always be "Black man k!lls this or that". Then we got others to post everything that white folks did from child molestation to k!lling their entire families, those stopped though after we found out he came from stormfront and he got banned. So before you talk like an idiot, you need to understand what's really going on.
 7 years ago '05        #23
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 KeepinItTrill said:
clowns...

-waits for somebody to say that they were called nigg-ers so it's justified-
if they did in fact call the black dudes that then i'd say two on two is a fair one and they deserved what they got.

youre big enough to cross the street youre big enough to get hit.
 7 years ago '07        #24
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,189 | Props total: 15001 15001
 Rapjunkie said:
if they did in fact call the black dudes that then i'd say two on two is a fair one and they deserved what they got.

youre big enough to cross the street youre big enough to get hit.

s**t just looks like one dude was minding his own business and walking away from em and they pursued him trying to be cute

at the end of the day none of us know what happened
 7 years ago '08        #25
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
 Young Buck said:
About what? It's the truth, we had some basement dwelling ho that made every thread in the news section about blacks k!lling whites and most of them were old as s**t. His titles would always be "Black man k!lls this or that". Then we got others to post everything that white folks did from child molestation to k!lling their entire families, those stopped though after we found out he came from stormfront and he got banned. So before you talk like an idiot, you need to understand what's really going on.
lol And you're gonna try to tell me that there aren't always threads about white people doing black people dirty?

[pic - click to view]

You get enough attention or do you feel the need to cry some more?
 7 years ago '04        #26
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 TheCityOnMyMind said:

to be honest it's kinda shocking to me that in EVERY single news/headnews, here in BX or even in "real" papers, they're always talking about the race in the title...if it's not race-based, why should we know before watching the vid that it's black men jumping white dude, or vice versa ???
 7 years ago '07        #27
space
space
 strahan2004 said:
to be honest it's kinda shocking to me that in EVERY single news/headnews, here in BX or even in "real" papers, they're always talking about the race in the title...if it's not race-based, why should we know before watching the vid that it's black men jumping white dude, or vice versa ???
cuz it's an attention-grabber homie, I think it's dumb too but it is what it is
 7 years ago '08        #28
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
 TheCityOnMyMind said:
You know what exactly I'm talking about, you're one of those lames that come on here to start some s**t.
Why would you need to put race into this, don't give me some bulls**t apology like you did us in slavery and the Indians with their land...Are you saying that every black man are vicious animals that jump whitey every moment? Say the truth to me like a man.
 7 years ago '08        #29
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
lol And you're gonna try to tell me that there aren't always threads about white people doing black people dirty?

[pic - click to view]

You get enough attention or do you feel the need to cry some more?
Threads? You mean the history of 500 years of slavery that happened to our people? The racism that still happens to this very day?

If a black man was jumped instead of whitey, would threadstarter say "Black man jumped Black men?" No because he wanted to make some stupid point about blacks. I already know how it is, I don't understand why you want to jump on his side like you're his boyfriend or something.
 7 years ago '05        #30
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 KeepinItTrill said:

s**t just looks like one dude was minding his own business and walking away from em and they pursued him trying to be cute

at the end of the day none of us know what happened

agreed. it shouldnt be a big deal if interracial violence of any kind occurs solely off of the fact its interracial. violence is violence no matter what the race is committing it and it's an ugly way to live your life. get a damn education.
 7 years ago '07        #31
space
space
 Young Buck said:
Threads? You mean the history of 500 years of slavery that happened to our people? The racism that still happens to this very day?

If a black man was jumped instead of whitey, would threadstarter say "Black man jumped Black men?" No because he wanted to make some stupid point about blacks. I already know how it is, I don't understand why you want to jump on his side like you're his boyfriend or something.
the f**k does this thread have to do with slavery ? goddamn, do you read the s**t you type before you hit submit reply?

cmon now
 01-27-2011, 09:51 PM         #32
TheCityOnMyMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 strahan2004 said:
 KeepinItTrill said:
cuz it's an attention-grabber homie, I think it's dumb too but it is what it is
if you turn on the TV or look at a newspapper and see "man kicked in teeth" its like ...ehh whatever. But when its "white man kicks jewish man in teeth" its all " OH MY LORD!"

i could of called it something else, but i wasn't gonna sit and think of a suitable title.
 7 years ago '05        #33
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 TheCityOnMyMind said:
sorry for the upbeat title, i wasnt sure what to call it.

And s**t like this is why i carry a knife.
I'd rather take that beating then pull out a knife, stab one of the dudes, he ends up dieing, and I do 15 years in prison. f**k all that.
 7 years ago '05        #34
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
all yall shut the f**k up!
 7 years ago '07        #35
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,659 | Props total: 4410 4410
I would have shot all 3 of them no questions asked.
 7 years ago '08        #36
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
Oh and you look at this, it wasn't a godamn robbery, it started from whitey calling them a ******, they deserved this beatdown.

>Richmond Police are using a YouTube video of a brutal beating and robbery in the City to help look for suspects.

The video shows two suspects beating two victims in the 1700 block of East Cary Street on January 21. The YouTube video title claims a racial slur started the altercation.

Ayo I'm out, A bunch of hicks got their a.ss whoop for calling these dudes ******s, so this video gave me joy, the pus*y a.ss threadstarter didn't even post the truth, all you hos trying to defend him like he's some fine b**ch, he need to shut the f**k up.
 01-27-2011, 09:55 PM         #37
TheCityOnMyMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Buck said:
You know what exactly I'm talking about, you're one of those lames that come on here to start some s**t.
Why would you need to put race into this, don't give me some bulls**t apology like you did us in slavery and the Indians with their land...Are you saying that every black man are vicious animals that jump whitey every moment? Say the truth to me like a man.
chill the f**k out a**hole. theres another type of racist, its the black guy who thinks every white guy is a racist.
 7 years ago '07        #38
space
space
^^^^^^^^^The YouTube video title claims a racial slur started the altercation, something police have not been able to confirm.

reading is fundamental, of course they're gonna claim that. Now, did that happen? none of us on here know that. If it did, then f**k the white dudes, if not? f**k the black dudes

still dumb as hell to be videotaping yourself beating someone up

edit: this is to Young Buck
 7 years ago '05        #39
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 Young Buck said:

There is MUCH more racism towards whites on this forum then there is racism towards blacks. In fact, racism towards blacks in most cases gets you banned on here, where racism towards whites is perfectly acceptable, so you could go ahead and shut the f**k up.
 7 years ago '08        #40
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
 KeepinItTrill said:
the f**k does this thread have to do with slavery ? goddamn, do you read the s**t you type before you hit submit reply?

cmon now
lol Like I said, he's mad and needs attention.

Prob on the rag.

Last edited by SlickJ101; 01-27-2011 at 10:05 PM..
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago