NBA All-Star Team Starters...

most viewed right now
 66
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
144 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '05        #122
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
bx just loves to whine and complain all star game has nothing to do with rings so idk why u would even bring that up... NO ONE WANTS ANY BOSTON PLAYERS TO START THERE NOT POPING LIKE THAT cmon n*ggas. this s**t is dead on if u ask me but like dude said if u dont like it hey VOTE MORE STOP COMING ON BX CRYING ABOUT US HOULD OF VOTED ALL THESE HOMO BOSTON FANS NEED TO CHILL. its all star game thats it who starts means nothing they play 6 min then come out anyway
 7 years ago '06        #123
ClevelandRay 
space
avatar space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 Rockobox said:
Yao made the All Star team on 5 games
No, Yao made it because of China - I'll give them that, the truly back their own
 7 years ago '05        #124
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
same ppl prob just kept voting for yao but what really sad is the fact there are no real centers in the league like at all n*gga yao done for the year still making all star teams lol
 7 years ago '06        #125
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$18,292 | Props total: 1628 1628
 Hold That said:
remember Wade came off the bench in the 2008 olympics, and probably will play the same role because he thrived in that position, being a scoring punch with the second unit.. So YES I am saying Rose will be a starter.. Along with KD. And by 2012 the rate Rose is improving he might very well be better than Wade by that time..
wow man, as much as u like rose u cannot b serious with this....

wade > rose (now and in the future)
 7 years ago '06        #126
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$18,292 | Props total: 1628 1628
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
bx just loves to whine and complain all star game has nothing to do with rings so idk why u would even bring that up... NO ONE WANTS ANY BOSTON PLAYERS TO START THERE NOT POPING LIKE THAT cmon n*ggas. this s**t is dead on if u ask me but like dude said if u dont like it hey VOTE MORE STOP COMING ON BX CRYING ABOUT US HOULD OF VOTED ALL THESE HOMO BOSTON FANS NEED TO CHILL. its all star game thats it who starts means nothing they play 6 min then come out anyway
didnt read. i just had to quote this and say this is probably the dumbest BXSC poster.

everytime i see dude post it's some dumb s**t
 7 years ago '06        #127
Big Daddy K8806 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 29 29
 Hold That said:
remember Wade came off the bench in the 2008 olympics, and probably will play the same role because he thrived in that position, being a scoring punch with the second unit.. So YES I am saying Rose will be a starter.. Along with KD. And by 2012 the rate Rose is improving he might very well be better than Wade by that time..
I agree wit you wit Wade comin off the bench but it might be kobe sitting this time since he gettin older, A starting line up of, Rose, Wade, KD, Lebron, and Howard wit kobe and amare comin off the bench means automatic Gold IMO
 7 years ago '05        #128
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
 Bouncer said:
didnt read. i just had to quote this and say this is probably the dumbest BXSC poster.

everytime i see dude post it's some dumb s**t
u didnt so u say yet u took the time to quote me and check for my post every time u see me in a thread. Idk who u are but thanks the fact that u check for my post says alot lol u must have alot of free time to check for my post since there wll so dumb . WHO ARE U AGIAN???
 7 years ago '07        #129
Bullseye 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$9,099 | Props total: 2108 2108
 StylinOnYou said:
They play for smaller market teams and are less known but Love has been great this season
Love has had an All-Star season. He got the first 30-30 game since what.. the 80's? Also, he's had three 30-20 games so far this season. NO other NBA player has even had ONE 30-20 game. If dude doesn't get it, it will be a shame.
 7 years ago '04        #130
Tyrone Biggumz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$405 | Props total: 151 151
bynum...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 13
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
186 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
39 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
162 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy