NBA All-Star Team Starters...

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '05        #122
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
bx just loves to whine and complain all star game has nothing to do with rings so idk why u would even bring that up... NO ONE WANTS ANY BOSTON PLAYERS TO START THERE NOT POPING LIKE THAT cmon n*ggas. this s**t is dead on if u ask me but like dude said if u dont like it hey VOTE MORE STOP COMING ON BX CRYING ABOUT US HOULD OF VOTED ALL THESE HOMO BOSTON FANS NEED TO CHILL. its all star game thats it who starts means nothing they play 6 min then come out anyway
 7 years ago '06        #123
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 Rockobox said:
Yao made the All Star team on 5 games
No, Yao made it because of China - I'll give them that, the truly back their own
 7 years ago '05        #124
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
same ppl prob just kept voting for yao but what really sad is the fact there are no real centers in the league like at all n*gga yao done for the year still making all star teams lol
 7 years ago '06        #125
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 Hold That said:
remember Wade came off the bench in the 2008 olympics, and probably will play the same role because he thrived in that position, being a scoring punch with the second unit.. So YES I am saying Rose will be a starter.. Along with KD. And by 2012 the rate Rose is improving he might very well be better than Wade by that time..
wow man, as much as u like rose u cannot b serious with this....

wade > rose (now and in the future)
 7 years ago '06        #126
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
bx just loves to whine and complain all star game has nothing to do with rings so idk why u would even bring that up... NO ONE WANTS ANY BOSTON PLAYERS TO START THERE NOT POPING LIKE THAT cmon n*ggas. this s**t is dead on if u ask me but like dude said if u dont like it hey VOTE MORE STOP COMING ON BX CRYING ABOUT US HOULD OF VOTED ALL THESE HOMO BOSTON FANS NEED TO CHILL. its all star game thats it who starts means nothing they play 6 min then come out anyway
didnt read. i just had to quote this and say this is probably the dumbest BXSC poster.

everytime i see dude post it's some dumb s**t
 7 years ago '06        #127
Big Daddy K8806 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 29 29
 Hold That said:
remember Wade came off the bench in the 2008 olympics, and probably will play the same role because he thrived in that position, being a scoring punch with the second unit.. So YES I am saying Rose will be a starter.. Along with KD. And by 2012 the rate Rose is improving he might very well be better than Wade by that time..
I agree wit you wit Wade comin off the bench but it might be kobe sitting this time since he gettin older, A starting line up of, Rose, Wade, KD, Lebron, and Howard wit kobe and amare comin off the bench means automatic Gold IMO
 7 years ago '05        #128
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Bouncer said:
didnt read. i just had to quote this and say this is probably the dumbest BXSC poster.

everytime i see dude post it's some dumb s**t
u didnt so u say yet u took the time to quote me and check for my post every time u see me in a thread. Idk who u are but thanks the fact that u check for my post says alot lol u must have alot of free time to check for my post since there wll so dumb . WHO ARE U AGIAN???
 7 years ago '07        #129
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 StylinOnYou said:
They play for smaller market teams and are less known but Love has been great this season
Love has had an All-Star season. He got the first 30-30 game since what.. the 80's? Also, he's had three 30-20 games so far this season. NO other NBA player has even had ONE 30-20 game. If dude doesn't get it, it will be a shame.
 7 years ago '04        #130
Tyrone Biggumz 1 heat pts
space
space
$393 | Props total: 116 116
bynum...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy