Miami Heat VS New York knicks Game Thread

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #621
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 KnicksLost said:
Whiteboy mad??
I had no idea Jamaican people were white.... interesting observation.

Your username btw >>>>>>
 7 years ago '05        #622
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
@ this weak a.ss excuse. he trying to blame his groupie-type f*ggitism on him being 14. you worse than raz b.

cool story brah. u talk tough then pank out like a real b*tch. a few posts ago u was goin the e-thug route but now u wanna act mature? u confused son. until you change that name you'll always be a constant contradiction to yourself. you're a joke.
This man's name is "ondatpurple" and he's trying to s**t on me because of my username.

The f**k would I change my username for? I don't care about a username n*gga. I'm not a thug, gangster, drug dealer, etc.... aka I am not scum. I don't claim to be. It's just a username. Who cares? I do own a pistol by virtue of gun license though if that justifies it for you. Annoying a.ss n*gga.

I'm a goody goody mama's boy and damn proud of it.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 01-27-2011 at 10:34 PM..
 01-27-2011, 10:32 PM         #623
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
you not in houston anymore?

i left there almost a year in a half ago...you know i couldn't stay away from home for to long....but still do my business out there..
 7 years ago '10        #624
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,370 | Props total: 9632 9632
 HotepSuns said:
ha...just got home from the game...that s**t was CRAZYYYYY...when gallo hit that 3 to put us up 1 the garden was ROCKING!!!!...then when landry hit that 3....aww man....much 2 much...that was a GREAT win,and a GREAT game...the garden was buzzing all night...had on the starks jersey for this one...
Word?What seats were you in?
 7 years ago '10        #625
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 2 Pistolz said:
This man's name is "ondatpurple" and he's trying to s**t on me because of my username.

The f**k would I change my username for? I don't care about a username n*gga. I'm not a thug, gangster, drug dealer, etc.... aka I am not scum. I don't claim to be. It's just a username. Who cares?
yeah thats my name. I never claimed to be high class, and I never came on here actin like my sh*t dont stink and feeling superior to anybody. so I have no reason to be ashamed of my username. go find yourself. you in a serious identity crisis.
 01-27-2011, 10:37 PM         #626
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blkboipurp said:
Word?What seats were you in?

loge end 94....my girl spilled her drink all over this dude when galo hit that 3...s**t was hilarious..
 01-27-2011, 10:41 PM         #627
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guess stat talking bold about the heat paid off..wouldve been a real shame if he lost after saying what he said
 7 years ago '10        #628
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,370 | Props total: 9632 9632
 HotepSuns said:
loge end 94....my girl spilled her drink all over this dude when galo hit that 3...s**t was hilarious..

I bet dude wasn't 2 mad though since the knicks got that W:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #629
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
yeah thats my name. I never claimed to be high class, and I never came on here actin like my sh*t dont stink and feeling superior to anybody. so I have no reason to be ashamed of my username. go find yourself. you in a serious identity crisis.
It's a username son.... seriously.... a username.
 01-27-2011, 10:45 PM         #630
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blkboipurp said:

I bet dude wasn't 2 mad though since the knicks got that W:dancingcool:

naw he just turned around,and started laughing...and trying to give her dap...it was an older indian guy....he was mad cool...and talking s**t the entire game....i love our fans...the most unlikely people you'd ever think talk the most s**t,and are die hard....
 7 years ago '07        #631
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 1173 1173
Wade had 34 & 16 and we took a L

Mike Miller 0 pts

Da f**k going on here

Spo gave eddie house no burn.or didnt even try anyone to try a type of spark.

Im still pissed

Lebron 24 shots and was cold the whole game

He coulda got.someone else involved after he was still missin after halftime.

Spo had a completely.useless lineup on the flooe to end the 3rd.

Last edited by Kinglew88; 01-27-2011 at 11:09 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #632
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Wade had 34 & 16 and we took a L

Mike Miller 0 pts

Da f**k going on here

Spo gave eddie house no burn.or didnt even try anyone to try a type of spark.

Im still pissed
Mario Chalmers and Carlos Arroyo combined: 48 minutes, 1-7 shooting, 5 points, 2 a.ssists, 2 boards, 2 turnovers. Most of the shots they took and missed were wide open.

Eddie House logged 4 minutes. We're talking about a guy who shot 13/23 from 3 in his last 4 games, and scored 12 or more points in all of those games.

Spo is a f**king moron.
 7 years ago '05        #633
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
And Spo and his "pure PG on the floor" BS. What's the point in having a pure point on the floor if LeBron is going to hold the ball for 15-20 seconds?

We go on a 5 minute scoring drought where guys are missing wide open shots and Eddie House can't see the floor. It makes no sense at all.

Take notes from Doc Rivers you bum. He knew exactly when to utilize House's spark.
 01-28-2011, 12:01 AM         #634
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only saw the last few minute but 6-23 for bron when i tuned in mustve been settling for jumpers like early in the season
 01-28-2011, 12:05 AM         #635
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
And Spo and his "pure PG on the floor" BS. What's the point in having a pure point on the floor if LeBron is going to hold the ball for 15-20 seconds?

We go on a 5 minute scoring drought where guys are missing wide open shots and Eddie House can't see the floor. It makes no sense at all.

Take notes from Doc Rivers you bum. He knew exactly when to utilize House's spark.
I am glad some Miami fans actually dislike the way LeBron plays. They had a great setup in Cleveland with a bunch of shooters and role players, Miami shouldn't have 1 person who can't hit a jumper when LeBron is in the game because if the defense can collapse without being punished hes almost useless.
 7 years ago '07        #636
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 minimafia_aj said:
dominos?

step your pizza game up lol

s**t is mad cheap tho

and if NY wins watch all NY fans who been ghost lately come flooding back lol
called it lol
 7 years ago '10        #637
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
just came back from the game and wow wow wow. that was one f**king amazing game. the garden was live once again. in the last 2 minutes of the game, the whole garden was on their feet. and like dude said, when gallo hit that 3 everybody went nuts. and then when landry hit the one after, everyone went bizerk. lbj got booed everytime he touched the ball. hahahah it was great.
 7 years ago '04        #638
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
 JNyiri77 said:
only saw the last few minute but 6-23 for bron when i tuned in mustve been settling for jumpers like early in the season
nope.. it was mostly him attempting to be a post player without having any actual post moves or holding the ball for 10-12 minutes and driving to force a layup. he did exactly what the Knicks wanted him to do..
 01-28-2011, 12:39 AM         #639
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
nope.. it was mostly him attempting to be a post player without having any actual post moves or holding the ball for 10-12 minutes and driving to force a layup. he did exactly what the Knicks wanted him to do..
Bron in the post?

glad i didnt see it then
 7 years ago '04        #640
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
 SandmanNyC said:
just came back from the game and wow wow wow. that was one f**king amazing game. the garden was live once again. in the last 2 minutes of the game, the whole garden was on their feet. and like dude said, when gallo hit that 3 everybody went nuts. and then when landry hit the one after, everyone went bizerk. lbj got booed everytime he touched the ball. hahahah it was great.
great for Knicks fans or Heat haters.. lol... Knicks played a good defensive game no doubt, but the Heat offense was nearly unbearable to watch in the 4th.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy