most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #601
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2532 2532
I left to kool off... come back and see n*ggas just going at each other well damn lmao

234 - 82 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 7 years ago '10        #602
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 2 Pistolz said:
Where did I call Miami WEAK? I said they are not a real TEAM and will be EASILY exposed against Boston in a 7 game series. When s**t hits the fan they start playing 1v1. How is that not evident to anyone who watches basketball?
u stay suckin the celtics d!ck.

u aint no miami fan. regardless of how good boston is, anybody that sucks their d!ck as much as u do, might as well be rock green everyday and be a celtics fan.

not only did you call miami weak, u said they have no heart. like the game when they beat the wizards in the last minute wasn't proof of their heart. like the several times this season the heat has been down at the end of the 4th quarter only to rally back and win the game. they simply had a bad game tonight, but ur hoe a.ss can't understand that.

and then on top of that, ur b*tch a.ss said spolestra is the worst coach in the history of the league. if that aint the biggest croc of bullsh*t I've ever heard I dont know what is. I know for a fact ur sissy a.ss wasn't sayin that sh*t when the heat were on that long win streak in december. seriously go k!ll yaself.
 7 years ago '05        #603
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 ondatpurple said:
f**k boy u cant even flatter yourself if you tried. I guarantee you that u aint nothin but a peeon no matter how rich u portray yourself to be. u gon be a b*tch n*gga for the rest of ya life and from the sound of it, you've always been a b*tch n*gga.
This is coming from someone who referred to ME as an e-thug just a few posts up?

You continue to contradict every insult you attempt to dish out.... typical uneducated ghetto trash. Can't expect anything more.

Let me stop dumbing myself down with this argument. I'm done for real this time.
 7 years ago '05        #604
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 2 Pistolz said:
Sorry brah. You my dude but I can't pass on the opportunity to scream dual racial slurs at Blake Griffin for 48 minutes. Hope his parents sit in my section. That would be a lot of fun.

:dancingcool:
Was worth a try!
 7 years ago '05        #605
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
u stay suckin the celtics d!ck.

u aint no miami fan. regardless of how good boston is, anybody that sucks their d!ck as much as u do, might as well be rock green everyday and be a celtics fan.

not only did you call miami weak, u said they have no heart. like the game when they beat the wizards in the last minute wasn't proof of their heart. like the several times this season the heat has been down at the end of the 4th quarter only to rally back and win the game. they simply had a bad game tonight, but ur hoe a.ss can't understand that.

and then on top of that, ur b*tch a.ss said spolestra is the worst coach in the history of the league. if that aint the biggest croc of bullsh*t I've ever heard I dont know what is. I know for a fact ur sissy a.ss wasn't sayin that sh*t when the heat were on that long win streak in december. seriously go k!ll yaself.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #606
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
Knicks are the best team in the NBA
 7 years ago '10        #607
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
This is coming from someone who referred to ME as an e-thug just a few posts up?

You continue to contradict every insult you attempt to dish out.... typical uneducated ghetto trash. Can't expect anything more.

Let me stop dumbing myself down with this argument. I'm done for real this time.
yeah I'M the one who's ghetto trash but yet your name is 2 pistolz. n*ggas like you soft as sh*t and feel the need to prove your toughness on the internet. 2 pistolz?

I rather be myself than a pretend thug and then dumb enough to call someone uneducated ghetto trash like someone is really gonna take you seriously with a username like that.
 7 years ago '10        #608
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:

[pic - click to view]

yeah b*tchmade, take the weak route and throw in the towel. you'll never win at anything in life, sore loser a.ss n*gga.
 7 years ago '10        #609
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2532 2532
Coach Spo gone have to light into the teams a.sses when we drop games like this.. no excuse for this bulls**t... and i want my boy wade to practice on them freethrows some more we would have been in the lead with them freethrows made... but s**t we a bounce back im not too worried f**k the media cause they gone run they mouth i already knw it

234 - 82 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 7 years ago '05        #610
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
yeah I'M the one who's ghetto trash but yet your name is 2 pistolz. n*ggas like you soft as sh*t and feel the need to prove your toughness on the internet. 2 pistolz?

I rather be myself than a pretend thug and then dumb enough to call someone uneducated ghetto trash like someone is really gonna take you seriously with a username like that.
Made this name when I was like 14-15 years old or something, and that was Weezy's (favorite rapper at the time) old nickname....

Try again.
 7 years ago '05        #611
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
yeah b*tchmade, take the weak route and throw in the towel. you'll never win at anything in life, sore loser a.ss n*gga.
Nope. I'm just not into arguments that go absolutely nowhere. Here you are contradicting yourself again.... you call me out for flashing about real life, and here you are attempting to judge me when you have no clue who I am.

Educate yourself man. Do yourself that favor. You will never advance in life. You will never have the opportunity to be taken seriously in an argument/debate until you do so. I've already caught you on three major contradictions.
 7 years ago '06        #612
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
either way heat winning playoffs...ain't matter.
 7 years ago '05        #613
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
 2 Pistolz said:
So wait.... you question my fanhood then you rip me for being too emotional about my team?

I'm done with you. This is why I cannot have a conversation with uneducated ghetto **** trash. The internet was much better before it became more affordable, thus open to the lower class.
 7 years ago '07        #614
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 2 Pistolz said:
I'm done with you. This is why I cannot have a conversation with uneducated ghetto **** trash. The internet was much better before it became more affordable, thus open to the lower class.

Cheat fans salty as f**k.
 7 years ago '07        #615
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Hold That said:
Nobody afraid of the Knicks.. I hope we see yall actually
no you don't.....full strength or whoever yall show up I like our chances
 7 years ago '10        #616
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
Made this name when I was like 14-15 years old or something, and that was Weezy's (favorite rapper at the time) old nickname....

Try again.
@ this weak a.ss excuse. he trying to blame his groupie-type f*ggitism on him being 14. you worse than raz b.

2 Pistolz said:
Nope. I'm just not into arguments that go absolutely nowhere. Here you are contradicting yourself again.... you call me out for flashing about real life, and here you are attempting to judge me when you have no clue who I am.

Educate yourself man. Do yourself that favor. You will never advance in life. You will never have the opportunity to be taken seriously in an argument/debate until you do so. I've already caught you on three major contradictions.
cool story brah. u talk tough then pank out like a real b*tch. a few posts ago u was goin the e-thug route but now u wanna act mature? u confused son. until you change that name you'll always be a constant contradiction to yourself. you're a joke.
 7 years ago '06        #617
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3475 3475
Feels good to be in 2nd place....1st place here we (Bulls) come.

01-27-2011, 10:28 PM         #618
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ha...just got home from the game...that s**t was CRAZYYYYY...when gallo hit that 3 to put us up 1 the garden was ROCKING!!!!...then when landry hit that 3....aww man....much 2 much...that was a GREAT win,and a GREAT game...the garden was buzzing all night...had on the starks jersey for this one...
 7 years ago '07        #619
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 rdrake said:
Knicks are the best team in the NBA
Who are you and why is that the only thing you post?

2 Pistolz said:
So wait.... you question my fanhood then you rip me for being too emotional about my team?

Whiteboy mad??
 7 years ago '04        #620
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 783 783
 HotepSuns said:
ha...just got home from the game...that s**t was CRAZYYYYY...when gallo hit that 3 to put us up 1 the garden was ROCKING!!!!...then when landry hit that 3....aww man....much 2 much...that was a GREAT win,and a GREAT game...the garden was buzzing all night...had on the starks jersey for this one...
you not in houston anymore?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago