2Pac's sales now over 100,000,000

most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 94
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 59
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
:applause:
 7 years ago '09        #22
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,242 | Props total: 19352 19352
 Mr. Snowman said:
pretty easy huh?

how many rappers do you know who have even hit 20 mill

thats a pretty stupid statment considering the closest one to em or pac is jay and hes like 60 million behind
Jay isn't that far behind
 7 years ago '07        #23
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 thegoldenhero said:
Jay isn't that far behind
if pacs at 100 he is.

Jay was at like 36 mill or something last time someone posted about it
 7 years ago '09        #24
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,242 | Props total: 19352 19352
 Mr. Snowman said:
if pacs at 100 he is.

Jay was at like 36 mill or something last time someone posted about it
2pac isn't 100 million dude is around 70 million...Em is 85 million...and i thought Jay worldwide was over 50 million
 7 years ago '10        #25
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Andre3stacks said:
fixed

[pic - click to view]

i see what u did there
 7 years ago '06        #26
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$8,220 | Props total: 4507 4507
sales dont mean u better

2pac> eminem

even em will admit it
 7 years ago '09        #27
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 11358 11358
Bone Thugs 50 million worldwide GOAT rap group
 7 years ago '10        #28
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Mr. Snowman said:
Kyryll!!!! why you stalk this girl so much


[pic - click to view]





 7 years ago '05        #29
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
whoever saying eminem has sold 100 million +


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #30
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
damn these whiteboys love suckin eminem d!ck every chance they get. s**t is disgusting.
 7 years ago '07        #31
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '11        #32
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
107 million

2pacalypse now 1 million (2 million worldwide)
strictly 4 my n*gg*z 1 million (2 million worldwide)
me against the world 5 million (9 million worldwide)
all eyez on me 18 million (30 million worldwide)*
the don k!lluminati 6 million (8 million worldwide)
r u still down 4 million (6 million worldwide)
greatest hits 18 million (28 million worldwide)*
still i rise 1 million (1 million worldwide)
thug life vol. 1 0.5 million (1 million worldwide)
until the end of time 9 million (12 million world wide)*
better dayz 8 million (12 million worldwide)*
ressurection 1 million (2 million worldwide)
loyal to the game 1 million (2 million worldwide)
pacs life 0.5 million (1 million worldwide)


equals 107 million worldwide and 80 million in the U.S

* double disk 1 million counts as 2 million

2pac sold 75 million records, but if you count double disk sales as 2 then he sold 107 million.

 7 years ago '11        #33
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
EMINEM

42,970,000 albums worldwide

Many people overestimate Eminem, 2pac and Jay-Z record sales for some reason I think 2pac is around 50 and Jay-Z is around 30, Eminem will probably pass 2pac in no time, if he hasn't already.


CAN=Canada
UK= United Kingdom
US= United States
AUS=Australia
JPN=Japan
IRL=Ireland
GER= Germany
SWI=Swizerland
NZ=New Zealand
X=times
plat = Platinum
sil=Silver
EU= Europe?

Eminem has went platinum so many times in so many countries you literally have to go and count his records.

Each Country has different album certifications

He has gotten album certifications in US, UK, CAN, AUS, GER, JPN, IRL, SWI, NZ, and EU

I will go through his album certifications and add them up to get his total record sales.


US:
Gold=500,000 albums sold
Platinum= 1,000,000 albums sold

CAN:
Gold= 40,000 albums sold
Platinum= 80,000 albums sold

UK:
Silver= 60,000 albums sold
Gold= 100,000 albums sold
Platinum= 300,000 albums sold

AUS:
Gold= 35,000 albums sold
Platinum= 70,000 albums sold

JPN:
Gold= 100,000 albums sold
Platinum= 250,000 albums sold

GER:
Gold= 100,000 albums sold
Platinum= 200,000 albums sold

IRL:
Gold= 7,500 albums sold
Platinum= 15,000 albums sold

SWI:
Gold= 15,000 albums sold
Platinum= 30,000 albums sold

NZ:
Gold= 7,500 albums sold
Platinum= 15,000 albums sold

EU:
Gold=? albums sold
Platinum=? albums sold


infinite no certifications
slim shady lp 4,830,000 million world wide
marshall mathers lp 12,120,000 world wide
eminem show 10,960,000 world wide
encore 5,845,000 world wide
curtain call 3,805,000 million
re-up 1,180,000 worldwide
relapse 2,215,000 world wide
recovery 2,285,000 world wide

Go to wikipedia it has all of his album certifications all I did was take them and multiply them to get his record sales.

If you want to check my math I don't care, but I did mine 3 times and got the same numbers.

Read more:
 7 years ago '11        #34
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
Which means..no one will do wut Pac did..
 7 years ago '10        #35
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
 NolaSwag said:
107 million

2pacalypse now 1 million (2 million worldwide)
strictly 4 my n*gg*z 1 million (2 million worldwide)
me against the world 5 million (9 million worldwide)
all eyez on me 18 million (30 million worldwide)*the don k!lluminati 6 million (8 million worldwide)
r u still down 4 million (6 million worldwide)
greatest hits 18 million (28 million worldwide)*still i rise 1 million (1 million worldwide)
thug life vol. 1 0.5 million (1 million worldwide)
until the end of time 9 million (12 million world wide)*
better dayz 8 million (12 million worldwide)*
ressurection 1 million (2 million worldwide)
loyal to the game 1 million (2 million worldwide)
pacs life 0.5 million (1 million worldwide)


equals 107 million worldwide and 80 million in the U.S

* double disk 1 million counts as 2 million

2pac sold 75 million records, but if you count double disk sales as 2 then he sold 107 million.

Stop it Cinco.
 7 years ago '10        #36
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 NolaSwag said:
EMINEM

42,970,000 albums worldwide

Many people overestimate Eminem, 2pac and Jay-Z record sales for some reason I think 2pac is around 50 and Jay-Z is around 30, Eminem will probably pass 2pac in no time, if he hasn't already.


CAN=Canada
UK= United Kingdom
US= United States
AUS=Australia
JPN=Japan
IRL=Ireland
GER= Germany
SWI=Swizerland
NZ=New Zealand
X=times
plat = Platinum
sil=Silver
EU= Europe?

Eminem has went platinum so many times in so many countries you literally have to go and count his records.

Each Country has different album certifications

He has gotten album certifications in US, UK, CAN, AUS, GER, JPN, IRL, SWI, NZ, and EU

I will go through his album certifications and add them up to get his total record sales.


US:
Gold=500,000 albums sold
Platinum= 1,000,000 albums sold

CAN:
Gold= 40,000 albums sold
Platinum= 80,000 albums sold

UK:
Silver= 60,000 albums sold
Gold= 100,000 albums sold
Platinum= 300,000 albums sold

AUS:
Gold= 35,000 albums sold
Platinum= 70,000 albums sold

JPN:
Gold= 100,000 albums sold
Platinum= 250,000 albums sold

GER:
Gold= 100,000 albums sold
Platinum= 200,000 albums sold

IRL:
Gold= 7,500 albums sold
Platinum= 15,000 albums sold

SWI:
Gold= 15,000 albums sold
Platinum= 30,000 albums sold

NZ:
Gold= 7,500 albums sold
Platinum= 15,000 albums sold

EU:
Gold=? albums sold
Platinum=? albums sold


infinite no certifications
slim shady lp 4,830,000 million world wide
marshall mathers lp 12,120,000 world wide
eminem show 10,960,000 world wide
encore 5,845,000 world wide
curtain call 3,805,000 million
re-up 1,180,000 worldwide
relapse 2,215,000 world wide
recovery 2,285,000 world wide

Go to wikipedia it has all of his album certifications all I did was take them and multiply them to get his record sales.

If you want to check my math I don't care, but I did mine 3 times and got the same numbers.

Read more:

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #37
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Lol at 2pac at 100 mil and Em only at 42mil. This website never ceases to amaze me. And eve more lulz for people posting Answer.com as a credible source
 7 years ago '09        #38
mobscene 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 0 0
 NolaSwag said:
107 million

2pacalypse now 1 million (2 million worldwide)
strictly 4 my n*gg*z 1 million (2 million worldwide)
me against the world 5 million (9 million worldwide)
all eyez on me 18 million (30 million worldwide)*
the don k!lluminati 6 million (8 million worldwide)
r u still down 4 million (6 million worldwide)
greatest hits 18 million (28 million worldwide)*
still i rise 1 million (1 million worldwide)
thug life vol. 1 0.5 million (1 million worldwide)
until the end of time 9 million (12 million world wide)*
better dayz 8 million (12 million worldwide)*
ressurection 1 million (2 million worldwide)
loyal to the game 1 million (2 million worldwide)
pacs life 0.5 million (1 million worldwide)


equals 107 million worldwide and 80 million in the U.S

* double disk 1 million counts as 2 million

2pac sold 75 million records, but if you count double disk sales as 2 then he sold 107 million.

The Slim Shady LP: 9,600,000
The Marshall Mathers LP: 21,500,000
The Eminem Show: 20,100,000
8 Mile OST: 10,000,000
Encore: 10,800,000
Curtain Call: 7,500,000
Eminem Presents The Re-Up: 2,000,000
Relapse: 5,500,000
Recovery: 6,500,000

= 93,500,000

The Slim Shady LP: 9,600,000

North America: 6,800,000
Europe: 2,000,000
Australasia: 120,000
Japan: 125,000
Rest Of The World: 555,000

The Marshall Mathers LP: 21,500,000

North America: 13,000,000
Europe: 6,000,000
Australasia: 450,000
Japan: 400,000
Rest Of The World: 1,650,000

The Eminem Show: 20,100,000

North America: 11,250,000
Europe: 5,300,000
Australasia: 760,000
Japan: 800,000
Rest Of The World: 1,990,000

8 Mile OST: 10,000,000

North America: 5,500,000
Europe: 2,100,000
Australasia: 380,000
Japan: 700,000
Rest Of The World: 1,320,000

Encore: 10,800,000

North America: 5,800,000
Europe: 2,800,000
Australasia: 480,000
Japan: 550,000
Rest Of The World: 1,170,000

Curtain Call: 7,500,000

North America: 3,500,000
Europe: 2,600,000
Australasia: 300,000
Japan: 600,000
Rest Of The World: 500,000

Eminem Presents The Re-Up: 2,000,000

North America: 1,300,000
Europe: 300,000
Australasia: 60,000
Japan: 50,000
Rest Of The World: 290,000

Relapse: 2,640,000

North America: 1,500,000
Europe: 750,000
Australasia: 120,000
Japan: 120,000
Rest Of The World: 150,000

Country-by-Country sales:

North America:

USA: 46,500,000
Canada: 5,000,000

= 51,500,000

Europe:

UK: 9,250,000
Germany: 4,250,000
France: 2,800,000
Italy: 1,100,000
Spain: 800,000
Netherlands: 1,000,000

= 25,000,000

Australasia:

Australia: 2,500,000
New Zealand: 500,000

= 3,000,000

Japan: 3,600,000

Rest of the world: 3,000,00


Last edited by mobscene; 01-27-2011 at 07:49 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #39
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 theking1 said:

[pic - click to view]

wait i dont get it? why is he mad...
 7 years ago '10        #40
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
avatar space
space
$19,285 | Props total: 23795 23795
you sure? lol
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy