Lil’ Kim Goes To War On ‘Black Friday’ Mixtape 0n 2/14/11

most viewed right now
 179
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 96
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 chin che said:
or when you driving, step out the car and splash ya new J's in the puddle by the sidewalk..
That has happen to me TOO MANY damn times

Heart wrenching
 01-26-2011, 11:33 PM         #42
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



this s**t is getting out of hand
 7 years ago '11        #43
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Swisher sweet said:
When next month comes....let me know


 chin che said:



damn, thats f**ked up ... happy early birthday holmes
you can learn from che b'
 7 years ago '04        #44
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
avatar space
space
$8,172 | Props total: 8732 8732
Originally Posted by Swisher sweet View Post


I'll check the weather, it will say no rain. I pull out some fresh J's thinkin it's all good and then it rains Got me tip toeing walking light thru the puddles

or when you driving, step out the car and splash ya new J's in the puddle by the sidewalk..

Originally Posted by StylinOnYou View Post

yea b' and I noticed when no one wished me an early bday and I was like

damn, thats f**ked up ... happy early birthday holmes


this convo crazy


[pic - click to view]

 01-26-2011, 11:33 PM         #45
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
That has happen to me TOO MANY damn times

Heart wrenching
thats what you get for being 5'4
 01-26-2011, 11:36 PM         #46
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mgz said:
Originally Posted by Swisher sweet View Post


I'll check the weather, it will say no rain. I pull out some fresh J's thinkin it's all good and then it rains Got me tip toeing walking light thru the puddles

or when you driving, step out the car and splash ya new J's in the puddle by the sidewalk..

Originally Posted by StylinOnYou View Post

yea b' and I noticed when no one wished me an early bday and I was like

damn, thats f**ked up ... happy early birthday holmes


this convo crazy


[pic - click to view]



that s**t dont happen to you or something?
 7 years ago '11        #47
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 chin che said:

[pic - click to view]



this s**t is getting out of hand
 7 years ago '04        #48
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
avatar space
space
$8,172 | Props total: 8732 8732
 chin che said:


that s**t dont happen to you or something?
it happen a couple of time and had me like , thats y when i read ya convo it had me like
 7 years ago '11        #49
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 mgz said:
it happen a couple of time and had me like , thats y when i read ya convo it had me like
u never had a 3 way b'
 7 years ago '04        #50
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
avatar space
space
$8,172 | Props total: 8732 8732
 StylinOnYou said:
u never had a 3 way b'
 01-26-2011, 11:44 PM         #51
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mgz said:
it happen a couple of time and had me like , thats y when i read ya convo it had me like
hell yeah man, happens too often to be coincidental

jesus a jealous a.ss n*gga, mad because he up there walking around with them old a.ss chancletas on still ...telling that hoe mother nature to make it rain on a n*gga
 7 years ago '05        #52
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 chin che said:

[pic - click to view]



this s**t is getting out of hand


 chin che said:
thats what you get for being 5'4
lol what my height gotta do with me stepping in puddles? And I'm taller then 5'4! I'm like 5'5 :sad2:
 01-26-2011, 11:46 PM         #53
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StylinOnYou said:
u never had a 3 way b'
i have

 mgz said:
well have you?
 7 years ago '11        #54
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 mgz said:
you know like the 3 way convo that happened above you, hope ya didnt misconcieved my post
 7 years ago '05        #55
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 chin che said:
hell yeah man, happens too often to be coincidental

jesus a jealous a.ss n*gga, mad because he up there walking around with them old a.ss chancletas on still ...telling that hoe mother nature to make it rain on a n*gga


 7 years ago '04        #56
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
avatar space
space
$8,172 | Props total: 8732 8732
 chin che said:
hell yeah man, happens too often to be coincidental

jesus a jealous a.ss n*gga, mad because he up there walking around with them old a.ss chancletas on still ...telling that hoe mother nature to make it rain on a n*gga
i feel u, im from nyc
[pic - click to view]

, i went to bed it was snowing, woke up and it was snowing and still snowing
 7 years ago '04        #57
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
avatar space
space
$8,172 | Props total: 8732 8732
 StylinOnYou said:
you know like the 3 way convo that happened above you, hope ya didnt misconcieved my post
yea my fault, i thought u meant something else...s**t had me like
 7 years ago '07        #58
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$16,581 | Props total: 5297 5297
 Swisher sweet said:
That has happen to me TOO MANY damn times

Heart wrenching
What about when a car makes a splash 'cause they drove through a puddle, and they get little water spots all over your s**t....:(
 7 years ago '05        #59
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Verse said:
What about when a car makes a splash 'cause they drove through a puddle, and they get little water spots all over your s**t....:(


Make me wanna find a rock and throw it at the car
 7 years ago '11        #60
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
so now its a 5 way
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy