Lil’ Kim Goes To War On ‘Black Friday’ Mixtape 0n 2/14/11

most viewed right now
 95
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 91
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
113 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
Childish Gambino is the offspring of 50 Cent and Kanye West
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
Mr.Heismen 
space
avatar space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 8 8
she dont even look the same no more smh
 7 years ago '10        #22
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,643 | Props total: 153 153
 Curtisimo said:
Why is it called Black Friday when 2/14/11 is a Monday?
 7 years ago '07        #23
MFKAD 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$1,181 | Props total: 33 33
she just needs to go away
 7 years ago '07        #24
Verse 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$16,823 | Props total: 6036 6036
 Swisher sweet said:
To be fair Pink Friday did not come out on a Friday, it dropped on a Monday

But then again that was because it dropped the week of Black Friday
True, but at least Nicki had enough common sense to release her project near the day the title was playin' off of....Black Friday was like two and half months ago....
 7 years ago '04        #25
marcchrome 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,080 | Props total: 2781 2781

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #26
tallulahmademe 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$11,040 | Props total: 12294 12294
REAL TALK KIM MITE HAVE FELL OFF BUT NICKI CANT REALLY SPIT 4 s**t SO I MITE LISTEN TO DIS. IDKY I FEEL LIKE NICKI'S CAREER GO END KINDA FAST AND SHE GO LEAK A s3xTAPE.
 7 years ago '05        #27
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 Verse said:
True, but at least Nicki had enough common sense to release it near the day she was playin' off of....Black Friday was like two and half months ago....
I'm gonna listen to the mixtape. I'm interested to see if she still has it or even a lil of it.

I just hope EVERY song is not gonna be about how much she hates Nicki Minaj because if so then Kim LOST.
 7 years ago '11        #28
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,198 | Props total: 9170 9170
anyone notice in 2k11 when you start playin good and makin shots, the cpu starts to make a come back and hit a buncha 3s and I'm like
 7 years ago '07        #29
Verse 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$16,823 | Props total: 6036 6036
 marcchrome said:

[pic - click to view]

 01-26-2011, 10:08 PM         #30
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StylinOnYou said:
anyone notice in 2k11 when you start playin good and makin shots, the cpu starts to make a come back and hit a buncha 3s and I'm like

you ever notice how as soon as you wear your brand new shoes, it rains outside. its like god gets jealous ..n*gga i paid my tithes
 01-26-2011, 10:10 PM         #31
LoeSoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this b**ch goes hard
 7 years ago '11        #32
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,198 | Props total: 9170 9170
 chin che said:
you ever notice how as soon as you wear your brand new shoes, it rains outside. its like god gets jealous ..n*gga i paid my tithes
yea b' and I noticed when no one wished me an early bday and I was like
 7 years ago '05        #33
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 StylinOnYou said:
anyone notice in 2k11 when you start playin good and makin shots, the cpu starts to make a come back and hit a buncha 3s and I'm like
Yes! old cheating a.ss cpu. My tempers too short for that s**t, I get pissed and turn the game off

 chin che said:
you ever notice how as soon as you wear your brand new shoes, it rains outside. its like god gets jealous
I'll check the weather, it will say no rain. I pull out some fresh J's thinkin it's all good and then it rains Got me tip toeing walking light thru the puddles
 7 years ago '05        #34
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 StylinOnYou said:
yea b' and I noticed when no one wished me an early bday and I was like
you said that s**t was next month. How early do you want n*ggas to say happy birthday??
 7 years ago '11        #35
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,198 | Props total: 9170 9170
 Swisher sweet said:
Yes! old cheating a.ss cpu. My tempers too short for that s**t, I get pissed and turn the game off

I knew it wasnt just me I was playin this s**t and I was up by 17 in he first half now these Orlando n*ggas start makin shots and s**t in the second half. I still won by 5 f**ka Dwight Howard
 7 years ago '11        #36
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,198 | Props total: 9170 9170
 Swisher sweet said:
you said that s**t was next month. How early do you want n*ggas to say happy birthday??
so what b' that s**ts a celebration
 7 years ago '09        #37
blackdel93 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$513 | Props total: 332 332
(Pre-Note: Im going to contradict myself with this post)

A lot of yall n*ggas think Kim cant spit, but she straight merked that Black Friday track
but the worst part about all of this is Nicki won't even acknowledge the diss. It's like Nicki's the legend (reach?) and Kim is new to the game.


[pic - click to view]



'f**k I look like gettin back to a has-BEEN, yeah I said it, HASBEEN!'

:agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #38
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 StylinOnYou said:
so what b' that s**ts a celebration
When next month comes....let me know

 blackdel93 said:
(Pre-Note: Im going to contradict myself with this post)

A lot of yall n*ggas think Kim cant spit, but she straight merked that Black Friday track
but the worst part about all of this is Nicki won't even acknowledge the diss. It's like Nicki's the legend (reach?) and Kim is new to the game.


[pic - click to view]



'f**k I look like gettin back to a has-BEEN, yeah I said it, HASBEEN!'

:agreement6:
Kim use to spit back in the day. But now...she ain't the same. And that is what Nicki is trying to say.

Sit your a.ss down and let me do my thing and stop making up s**t with your pre menopausal a.ss
 01-26-2011, 10:28 PM         #39
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:

I'll check the weather, it will say no rain. I pull out some fresh J's thinkin it's all good and then it rains Got me tip toeing walking light thru the puddles
or when you driving, step out the car and splash ya new J's in the puddle by the sidewalk..

 StylinOnYou said:
yea b' and I noticed when no one wished me an early bday and I was like
damn, thats f**ked up ... happy early birthday holmes
 7 years ago '05        #40
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 chin che said:
or when you driving, step out the car and splash ya new J's in the puddle by the sidewalk..
That has happen to me TOO MANY damn times

Heart wrenching
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
42 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
134 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
92 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
102 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
91 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Im suckin toes and lickin asss. It must be something in the water. Do ..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Cas and 69 Talk on Live, Now Best Friends
48 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy