Gucci Mane Showing Off His Dodge Challenger Super Charge On 26's!

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1642 1642
Smh @ n*ggas saying Challengers >>>> Camaros

Challengers look like f**kin matchbox cars.
 7 years ago '04        #22
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Dude needs to take care of that jaundice...
 7 years ago '04        #23
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 kuruption said:
I agree with everything you say, but if there's 4-5 in your dorm parking lot right now they might be V6s or paid for buy those kids parents. In no way do I think a Charger/Challenger/Camaro/Mustang is flossin, but a V8 can get kinda pricey on a McDonalds salary. That is all.
how isn't that flossin? They're all american modern muscle cars...and they cant get pretty pricey, especially with the aftermarket s**t
 7 years ago '04        #24
iCantLose 
space
space
$405 | Props total: 6 6
 TinyTankX said:
Wow a challenger..? Really?

Gucci broke.
This might be a difficult concept to you to grasp in your financial situation (rather lack thereof), but...

Some people have more than one car. Truthfully. It happens.
 7 years ago '08        #25
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,750 | Props total: 12177 12177
 Chief Dee said:
What you mean j? Both the Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger are the hottest cars in the hood right now. It aint about the price of the car, it's the symbolism. Those two cars are so hot in the hood right, like the Diplomats in their prime. Imagine Cam'ron in 2003, except 2003 Cam'ron in the form of a car. That's what the Charger and Challenger are right now. It's hot just like how everybody in the hood wanted the Chrysler 300.
Exactly...just cuz he dun tricked a Charger or Challenger out don't mean he broke...actually it mean the opposite, the n*gga said he put a Buck 50 into it....everyday n*ggas aint puttin that much into the car.

If aint s**t to get cop, get it and trick it out then post your video on Worldstar, wait and see if you get 20 hits on the video.

I did see the n*gga hidin that Tat tho
 7 years ago '10        #26
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
This guy has an ice cream cone tatted on his face...Who gives a s**t...
 7 years ago '06        #27
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
 jsmooth-117 said:
s**t like this dont impress me. I mean I can go out and buy the very same care with the same rims NOT IMPRESSED. The cars clothes diamonds all that s**t had its era (circa cash money BLING BLING). You don't see Jay-Z doing no s**t like this and he is the richest n*gga doing it in hip hop. I am not saying be uppity but have some damn class s**t

/rant
jayz is 50 years old lol thats why he doesn't do rims and s**t that n*gga to damn old
 01-26-2011, 09:18 PM         #28
ILLmag 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Car is hot as hell but @ him putting 26s on that s**t....theyre so big u cant even see the tires...22s would have sufficed
 7 years ago '04        #29
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 EscoNore said:
how isn't that flossin? They're all american modern muscle cars...and they cant get pretty pricey, especially with the aftermarket s**t
First off I said they can get pretty pricey. Stock they're around 40K, but that's not a lot if you have a half decent job, but in reference to the Mickey D's salary that ain't cutting it. Second, he's a rapper, he talks all that s**t about how much he has and what not and he shows off a Challenger? I don't expect supposed millionaires to be rollin up in a care that you or I can cop. There's nothing wrong with them at all, but I would just expect a little more.
 7 years ago '05        #30
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
So we gonna ack like birdman wasn't going live on that track at the end of the video?
 7 years ago '05        #31
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1486 1486
damn yall n*ggas h8in hard so he got the challenger so what...n*gga was the first in the country wit a 458..acting like this his only car

and jay-z is 57 years old of course he wouldnt do this s**t...but i bet back in the old days youd catch that n*gga in a Jeep or rocking a rope chain whatever was the style when he grew up

whoever said trap only section :agreement6:
 7 years ago '06        #32
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
cop a challenger working at mcdonalds? there 46,000 for the srt8..with two grand down thats 730 a month..wtf you talking about..moron...cars s3xy as hell..of course a db9 is better but challengers and camaros are nice cars..not everything is about spending the most
 7 years ago '04        #33
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 kuruption said:
First off I said they can get pretty pricey. Stock they're around 40K, but that's not a lot if you have a half decent job, but in reference to the Mickey D's salary that ain't cutting it. Second, he's a rapper, he talks all that s**t about how much he has and what not and he shows off a Challenger? I don't expect supposed millionaires to be rollin up in a care that you or I can cop. There's nothing wrong with them at all, but I would just expect a little more.
Millionaires are usually conservative, and drive very modestly. Cars are the worst investment someone can make, but thats a different topic...

starting at 40k...u can go to any car lot in america, and not one will be 40k, they will all be more...plus aftermarket alone would cost half the price of the car, maybe even more.

Cars like the Mustang, Challenger, Camaro, Charger are cars that foreign brands just don't produce. These cars can have a s**t ton of work done to them under the hood and exterior and interior work that would look tacky on a Bently, Aston Martin, Maybach, etc...
 01-26-2011, 09:34 PM         #34
BrewCityMobsta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The man is documented on this Forbes list as one of the top 20 earners in hip-hop for 2010 (although earnings are calculated from the previous year, if I am not mistaken)--granted he is last on the list @ #20 at $5 million --- I am sure he can do what he wants with his earnings....."hate it or love it the underdogs on top"

check the whole list below :

Last edited by BrewCityMobsta; 01-26-2011 at 09:38 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #35
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
26's on a challenger.

7 years ago '08        #36
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,683 | Props total: 3422 3422
Challenger go hard I don't know why the f**k yall hating??

Last edited by 606robin; 01-26-2011 at 09:43 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #37
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 Slickems said:
BX needs a Trappers Only section you feel me????
 RICKY ROZAY said:
you aint neva lied

lames like Bryan are not allowed
You mean a **** section where all the Southern folks with more money than taste show off all their Garbaged out, loudly dressed, floss boxes? N let me guess...... BigVamp would be the MOD?
 01-26-2011, 09:37 PM         #38
bigmike363544 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that s**t tough too bad hes a bumb a.ss n*gga that cant rap
 7 years ago '04        #39
Striker1415 69 heat pts69
space
space
space
$839 | Props total: 25 25
[QUOTE=big blak afrika;18232952]If you cop a challenger off a mcdonalds paycheck you living in that s**t. How much you make working at mcdonalds?[/Q

not really son... most n*ggas get d!ck because they finance cars at a stupid interest rate 0f like 15% and end up paying like 3 times the dollar value of the car...

smart n*ggas get like a 0% interest for like 3 years and pay that s**t off...

but if u working at mcdonals more than likely u aint smarts
 7 years ago '10        #40
El Squanto 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 238 238
yeeeeeeeeeee boy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy