Gucci Mane Showing Off His Dodge Challenger Super Charge On 26's!

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
18137 pageviews
136 comments

SM 38199 heat pts38199
space
space
$128,016 | Props total: 67724 67724
Gucci Mane Showing Off His Dodge Challenger Super Charge On 26's!

[video - click to view]

136 comments for "Gucci Mane Showing Off His Dodge Challenger Super Charge On 26's!"

7 years ago '04        #2
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,536 | Props total: 6459 6459
s**t like this dont impress me. I mean I can go out and buy the very same care with the same rims NOT IMPRESSED. The cars clothes diamonds all that s**t had its era (circa cash money BLING BLING). You don't see Jay-Z doing no s**t like this and he is the richest n*gga doing it in hip hop. I am not saying be uppity but have some damn class s**t

/rant
 7 years ago '04        #3
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,536 | Props total: 6459 6459
 RICKY ROZAY said:
^ thats cuz u a hater
If you call having an opinion being a hater then a Hater I will be. I would much rather be an opinionated hater rather then a c*m guzzling male groupie

7 years ago '08        #4
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17244 17244

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #5
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 jsmooth-117 said:
s**t like this dont impress me. I mean I can go out and buy the very same care with the same rims NOT IMPRESSED. The cars clothes diamonds all that s**t had its era (circa cash money BLING BLING). You don't see Jay-Z doing no s**t like this and he is the richest n*gga doing it in hip hop. I am not saying be uppity but have some damn class s**t

/rant
What you mean j? Both the Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger are the hottest cars in the hood right now. It aint about the price of the car, it's the symbolism. Those two cars are so hot in the hood right, like the Diplomats in their prime. Imagine Cam'ron in 2003, except 2003 Cam'ron in the form of a car. That's what the Charger and Challenger are right now. It's hot just like how everybody in the hood wanted the Chrysler 300.
 7 years ago '04        #6
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 1040 1040
 Chief Dee said:
What you mean j? Both the Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger are the hottest cars in the hood right now. It aint about the price of the car, it's the symbolism. Those two cars are so hot in the hood right, like the Diplomats in their prime. Imagine Cam'ron in 2003, except 2003 Cam'ron in the form of a car. That's what the Charger and Challenger are right now. It's hot just like how everybody in the hood wanted the Chrysler 300.
Haha... This n*gga...
 7 years ago '09        #7
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 725 725
that s**t is hot
 01-26-2011, 08:29 PM         #8
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BX needs a Trappers Only section you feel me????
 01-26-2011, 08:34 PM         #9
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now watch this s**t prob go 3 to 5 pages.
 7 years ago '05        #10
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,009 | Props total: 9820 9820
 RICKY ROZAY said:
^ thats cuz u a hater
I don't usually come to the aid of dudes but I side with homeboy on this on this one. I mean we are for the most part maturing. Five years ago I felt like I needed rims and all that crap to be flashy and fly but now I'm so far past it. Let me see some rappers rolling up in Audi's or something adult like. Like old boy said, coming down in a Charger or Challenger for that matter is no longer floss worthy. I too can go out tomorrow and cop a one if not both of those joints with the shoes and then what?
 01-26-2011, 08:38 PM         #11
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TinyTankX said:

A dodge challenger...I swear there's 4-5 of them in my dorm parking lot right now.

I can cop a challenger working at mcdonalds.

I thought gucci had money?

Cam got the 2010 aston martin db9...250 thousand dollar car and he hasn't sold over 100k in the past 5 years.

Bricksquad lost.
If you cop a challenger off a mcdonalds paycheck you living in that s**t. How much you make working at mcdonalds?
 7 years ago '05        #12
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
See this is why it was so devastating when World Star Hip Hop went down.
 7 years ago '10        #13
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 TinyTankX said:

A dodge challenger...I swear there's 4-5 of them in my dorm parking lot right now.

Cam got the 2010 aston martin db9...250 thousand dollar car and he hasn't sold over 100k in the past 5 years.

Bricksquad lost.
lol @ u thinkin cam owns that s**t. he rented it, its str8 stock nothin customized. hoppin out that s**t with a dirty hood hoe

[video - click to view]

01-26-2011, 08:40 PM         #14
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On to the car that s**t wett I would've swung that s**t before I put some 6's on it.
 01-26-2011, 08:42 PM         #15
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
lol @ u thinkin cam owns that s**t. he rented it, its str8 stock nothin customized. hoppin out that s**t with a dirty hood hoe

Real talk that n*gga failed sloppy a.ss ho I wouldn't let that b**ch in my whip. She'd have to run along side that s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #16
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
n*ggas is haters in this thread...that Challenger is hot.

Challenger >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Camaro
 7 years ago '05        #17
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 339 339
 TinyTankX said:

Bricksquad lost.
But how many of them are srt 8's???
Or Even RT's???
And yea....
Challengers>>>>> Cameros
 7 years ago '04        #18
cokerap 
space
space
$201 | Props total: 0 0
That s**t hard and hood dudes can relate cause not only in the hood but in the whole us the challenger and the camaro are the baddest things out that most average dudes can touch.

Aston's and Ferrari's will always be hot but the average dude or trapper cant relate to those so throwing 26's on a new maro or challenger is hard in the hood....
 01-26-2011, 09:01 PM         #19
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That s**t is sick, and by sick i mean... iLL. :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #20
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 TinyTankX said:

Bricksquad lost.

I agree with everything you say, but if there's 4-5 in your dorm parking lot right now they might be V6s or paid for buy those kids parents. In no way do I think a Charger/Challenger/Camaro/Mustang is flossin, but a V8 can get kinda pricey on a McDonalds salary. That is all.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy