Jan 26 - Crop Circles Appear In A Rice Field In Indonesia

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
namean 
space
space
space
$1,482 | Props total: 0 0
We know people have been responsible for them in the past, what makes this so different? Does anyone here disagree that people are capable of creating these? Why should aliens be the ones responsible whenever we can't immediately explain something?

You know, they used to that with religions before modern scientific study came around.
people are most definitely capable of producing crop circles, but the anomalous crop circles where the stalks aren't broken and the plant cellular structure/EM level are altered are difficult to explain scientifically. that coupled with the narrow time frame to create it, a hoax seems unlikely. but i agree that we shouldn't be so quick to attribute earthly phenomena to aliens since there is s**t here we still can't explain (which clearly isn't caused by aliens).

Last edited by namean; 01-28-2011 at 02:38 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #62
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 super vILLain said:
To the people commenting on the spelling, grammar, etc. in that video, what does that have to do with the circles, the video and interview from the eye witness (to some extent), and the information presented? It's not like he's the one that made the circles or made that information up. He said "I'm guessing..." it would take such and such time based on the example of the Firefox manmade circle to compare it to the much larger and more complex circle which was made in less than half the time. It was such a huge time difference there's no reason to even elaborate further. Crop circles really do exist, the crops cellular structure really is changed, the EM readings are higher, we did send a message into space, etc. etc. He's just bringing that to your attention with a Youtube video which seems to be the only way to get people to pay attention to anything these days. Also, some of the greatest minds were not very smart or even stupid in certain areas while being brilliant in others. He might not even be a native English speaker for all we know.
if you were reading a book that claimed to 'prove' something, yet it had tons of spelling and grammatical errors, as well as opinions rather than actual facts, would you believe it?

and he said 'i'm guessing' a few more times than just that one

besides, like someone else said, making a symmetrical design takes much less time to plan than making a design like the FireFox logo

you a.ssume he's right just because you agree with him, in whatever capacity that may be, you're defending his point of view because it in some way coincides with yours
 7 years ago '06        #63
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
good read
 7 years ago '07        #64
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 twizzytwo22 said:
the video is sick. but i cant help but feel its not completely true...awful grammar and spelling aside, it said they delivered a response on Aug 27 2001, then another, almost a year later, aug 15 2001....that would be 2 weeks prior.

maybe it was a typo, because there are many of them

real or fake, the s**t is amazing, and i want to believe aliens make them
 7 years ago '07        #65
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 damn_ryght said:
aliens should make a crop circle in the shape of a giant p*nis to show they got mad jokes too
thatd be classic
 7 years ago '04        #67
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,326 | Props total: 515 515

[video - click to view]

Even nas seen aliens
 7 years ago '08        #68
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
to the dudes saying why a crop circle and not just radio us back
you think the government would let us know if they did? what better way to communicate than to make a complex design in a crop circle that will obviously get media attention, no way the government can hide that.. only thing they can do is call them man made
just a thought
 7 years ago '06        #69
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 daliff89 said:
i believe that there's some sort of other life form out there

but really, why would an alien creature fly to our planet only to imprint pictures in our crops?

it just doesn't make sense

@ the ideal of Aliens making crop circles for us.
Go do some research on crop circles, last time i checked it was proven that humans were making them.
Not saying Aliens don't exist just that I doubt they are coming to us to make crop circles for communication. Unless it's teenage or children aliens playing.
 7 years ago '08        #70
TigerUppercut 
space
space
$2,419 | Props total: 27 27
Alien sighthings etc are a load of bull s**t. HD vids & pics or it didn't happen.
 01-29-2011, 09:07 AM         #71
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheCityOnMyMind said:
if aliens do make crop circles, Why? are they bored and make patterns of a jellyfish on someones field for fun?
Messages? A way to mark the changing of times/environment?

A form of technology that leaves behind markings when certain things are done?

on a map its good to leave a marking for rememberance sake, maybe its an experiment for future reference?
 01-29-2011, 09:07 AM         #72
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 namean said:
if this is true, i'm surprised it hasn't garnered more mainstream attention worldwide (waits for illuminati to be mentioned).

EDIT: now that i think about it, responding to a radio message by coming to Earth and imprinting it on our crops seems rather impractical. why not a radio response in return? and the picture of the alien looks super generic. i think the response is a hoax, but there is no denying the anomaly of the actual crop circles.
crop circles have been happening for over a century so the radio theory is bull
 01-29-2011, 09:09 AM         #73
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cboi3523 said:

@ the ideal of Aliens making crop circles for us.
Go do some research on crop circles, last time i checked it was proven that humans were making them.
Not saying Aliens don't exist just that I doubt they are coming to us to make crop circles for communication. Unless it's teenage or children aliens playing.
Not true. Theres statements from credible scientists/citizens from the past that disprove the human hoax theory. And when I say past, again i mean a century+
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy