Jan 26 - Foul-mouthed murderer gets 107 years in jail for shootout, tells judge 'suck my d---'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
hes gonna suck alot of d!ck while locked up.
 7 years ago '05        #62
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
damn he was in Brooklyn's Finest. What a waste.
 7 years ago '04        #63
Rio2003 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 3 3
 TH35 said:
This was the first thing that came to mind...

[pic - click to view]

I guess he really didn't think it could get worse , he's a waste of life.

@ the clip

"Life, what the f**k he mean life?" Lol!!!
 01-26-2011, 08:47 PM         #64
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 s4s said:
when keeping it real goes wrong
 7 years ago '10        #65
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
The fact dudes in here giving homeboy props for stupidity further makes me wonder about society. Cant be a G in prison cuz who is really going to recognize you or care? Drawing that much attention makes you a bigger target for a.ss-f**kery.

He could've kindly shut the f**k up, take his L in silence, keep up some good work Nd he would've been out but this fairy decides to be a bigger a**hole and makes it worse... And people like this is whom a lot of you glorify

f**k em, let em rot
 7 years ago '04        #66
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
 Jinusean said:
The fact dudes in here giving homeboy props for stupidity further makes me wonder about society. Cant be a G in prison cuz who is really going to recognize you or care? Drawing that much attention makes you a bigger target for a.ss-f**kery.

He could've kindly shut the f**k up, take his L in silence, keep up some good work Nd he would've been out but this fairy decides to be a bigger a**hole and makes it worse... And people like this is whom a lot of you glorify

f**k em, let em rot

i figured out along time ago that many here are underage and don't understand the seriousness of stuff like this. or they're so damn ignorant that they think s**t like this is cute. many think going to prison is a badge of honor. so let them bask in their ignorance.
 7 years ago '07        #67
bluehefner96 95 heat pts95
space
space
$12,160 | Props total: 11272 11272
 J AL7 said:
Thats whats called the G code!......53 years is a stretch and even if he got paroled in 25 homeboy would be 40+ and still no good to society. So in his defense he was like F**k it, he gonna ride anyway so he said his piece to the judge.
This post is like the most ridiculous s**t in this thread.

Now, hypothetically speaking, if this n*gga would have actually been eligible for parole in 25 years, how in the hell is just saying "f**k it" and getting more years added, reasonable to you?

At least all the other posts in here kept it at 53 years, but this n*gga in here talking like being 49, and out of prison, is the same as getting 107 years, just for saying "Suck My d!ck," and dying two times over. Get the f**k outta here.
 7 years ago '10        #68
J AL7 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 146 146
 memyselfni said:
i figured out along time ago that many here are underage and don't understand the seriousness of stuff like this. or they're so damn ignorant that they think s**t like this is cute. many think going to prison is a badge of honor. so let them bask in their ignorance.
Dude you dont have to be young to understand the math.......24+53 = 77! There are upstanding degreed people who have never commited a crime out in the free world struggling because they cant find employment. This guy commited a crime against another living human being, why should anyone in the thread have sympathy. Its not necessarily glorifying his actions but i would have to commend the guy for at least taking a jab then just laying down and quietly get rail roaded. Why be a Cutler and wimp out!
 7 years ago '04        #69
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 yunglouie said:
but why he got the "DAT a.ss" face on
u mean the i eat a.ss face
 7 years ago '07        #70
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
you dont live in the real world so you are free to run your mouth. his life was already over when he got convicted so there was nothing that would save . i don't care if Jesus Christ fell from the sky the mans life is over. there is already age discrimination in the work place and now you think a 49 year old African American and also a felon is going to find suitable employment? please get real with yourself
None of that bulls**t about employment or society means anything to me. The fact of the matter is, being a free 49 year old human being, is better than being dead, or dying in jail. You don't know what the world has planned for you. And that sense of not knowing is better than just being dead, so what the f**k.

"You don't live in the real world so you are free to run your mouth."

What the hell are you even talking about.

Y'all n*ggas weak. And he weak for doing that s**t.
 7 years ago '07        #71
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
freee about what, what exactly is he coming home to? like i said you dont live in the real world. there is a reason why we lead the world in second time offenders. i am telling you his life is already over. i dont know why you and other morons are trying to preach hope.
Man, miss me with this bulls**t. You weak, if you wanna cosign that s**t, and that n*gga weak. The joy he got from saying "suck my d!ck" lasted no time, and you better believe the judge didn't sweat that s**t past the end of his day at work.
 01-26-2011, 09:57 PM         #72
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas living like they don't give f**k, and I don't blame 'em, it's a cold world — live it up.
 01-26-2011, 10:51 PM         #73
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he probably didnt care no more...even with a early release he would be a old felon...

Last edited by DrX; 01-26-2011 at 10:54 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #74
J AL7 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 146 146
 bluehefner96 said:
Man, miss me with this bulls**t. You weak, if you wanna cosign that s**t, and that n*gga weak. The joy he got from saying "suck my d!ck" lasted no time, and you better believe the judge didn't sweat that s**t past the end of his day at work.
Let me help clear it up for you. I worked in the pen for 6 years. A place like that IS his new life HE will have to survive there. The part that you dont understand is that Corp America/America in general is unforgiving to felons, hell Mike Vick still gets Boo'ed. I have a friend who has a felony on his record and he has to take what he can get vs getting what he deserves, so if this guy made the comment to get any ounce of respect for his future LONG TERM home, then so be it! Look at the little bit of back and forth you've been doing in this thread, you said what you felt and buddy said what he felt! bottom line.

How bout this, since the prison system is so overcrowded why dont you let him be your kids babysitter once he gets out once he has been deemed harmless!
 7 years ago '10        #75
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 sunn4511 said:
either you are a retard or just a misguided human being. if you are serving 53 years for murder, its all over for you.he already lost in the beginning so his actions just seal his fate. if it was 10 or 15 you might have a point but 53 years in jail? are you f**king serious.

If keeping track on people who got out of jail for murder on good behavior and bail makes me retard or misguided then that would make you on a whole other level of idiocy. It happens a lot, unless you've been under the earth's crust for decades during the dark ages and just found out how to use the Internet.

53 years on murder, understandable sentence but if he'd kept his mouth shut, there would've been a micro slim chance he'd be out on good behavior alone. So by you calling me retarded means that either you're one of those people who makes the lives of others miserable because yours is f**ked or you're one of those pessimistic pussies who think all hope is loss without even making an attempt to make it better

Either way, you should back down like a woman and take your L
 01-26-2011, 11:02 PM         #76
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memyselfni said:
lol nobody said it was a badge...i mean dude is done anyway so why not go out with a bang...if he said sorry and been humble the judge would just say, get him out my court room

i guess he wouldve had the chance to be paroled at some point but even then hell be so old, broke, uneducated it would be like living in prison anyway
 7 years ago '06        #77
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,620 | Props total: 8552 8552
if im getting that much time f**k everybody suck my d!ck and I would wild out for no reason.
 01-26-2011, 11:10 PM         #78
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't understand why people like this aren't just k!lled off
 01-26-2011, 11:28 PM         #79
murdamuzik4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at suck my d!ck
 01-26-2011, 11:42 PM         #80
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
judge fukked him 2wice lol......... thats brooklyn for ya, i love it!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
260 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
29 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
43 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
96 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy