Jan 26 - Foul-mouthed murderer gets 107 years in jail for shootout, tells judge 'suck my d---'

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,721 | Props total: 12139 12139
 D Peezy back said:
this is equivalent to being pinned on the ground by your enemy with a gun to your head...you already know he's going to k!ll you, might as well go out talkn s**t

most of you n*ggas would be pleading for your lives like a b**ch in a situation like that......just so that enemy could laugh about it wit his friends later.

in other words, i woulda told that judge the same s**t, who cares
Really dog...this fool was looking at 53 years and then opened his mouth up and got double that...it is what it is tho I guess him being 24 and getn 53 that's life to you anyways but me I aint tryin to spend 1 more day than I have to in that situation and I most def wouldn't want to die in Prison.

Being a man aint tellin a judge to that s**t...being a man is taking responsibility for k!lling 1 and injuring 4 more and taking yo medicine...stupid mopho, I would never k!ll a man unless you f**ked wit me or mine in some crazy way.
 7 years ago '09        #22
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,653 | Props total: 13112 13112
The judge shoulda said "no but your gonna be suckin on someone elses"
 7 years ago '10        #23
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 17 17
 Mike Nitty said:
Really dog...this fool was looking at 53 years and then opened his mouth up and got double that...it is what it is tho I guess him being 24 and getn 53 that's life to you anyways but me I aint tryin to spend 1 more day than I have to in that situation and I most def wouldn't want to die in Prison.

Being a man aint tellin a judge to that s**t...being a man is taking responsibility for k!lling 1 and injuring 4 more and taking yo medicine...stupid mopho, I would never k!ll a man unless you f**ked wit me or mine in some crazy way.

heard that...i agree with you...man up and take your punishment instead of making yourself look even more like a uneducated b*tch....

and and speaking of sucking d*ck....hes gonna have a 107 years and how many thousands of inmates to do his fair share of d*ck sucking...
 7 years ago '05        #24
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
when keeping it real goes wrong
 7 years ago '04        #25
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 whowantit said:
Yea but say he was going to get 53 years just like the other guy. How is the judge going to double that time +1 year cause he told him to suck his d!ck? f**k a judge. No man should have that much power. Thats saying that telling a judge to suck your d!ck is just as bad (in this case WORSE cause he added 54 years) as k!lling someone and wounding 4 others.

not defending the guy, he should get life...but its just the principle of the judges reaction.
We don't know that the harsher sentence was a result of the comment. There could be other reasons for a harsher sentence, like the evidence showed he was the main actor in the crime.
 7 years ago '10        #26
J AL7 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 146 146
Thats whats called the G code!......53 years is a stretch and even if he got paroled in 25 homeboy would be 40+ and still no good to society. So in his defense he was like F**k it, he gonna ride anyway so he said his piece to the judge.

Somewhere along the lines alot of cats in this joint lost their dignity in their skinny jeans!

Dont half a.ss do nothin. If you gonna do it, be 100 and do it all the way!. He already commited the crime!
 7 years ago '04        #27
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
He's gonna be suckin a whoooole lotta d!ck in jail tho... Dude takes an L... atleast say it AFTER you get sentenced... jeez...
 7 years ago '05        #28
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,671 | Props total: 6418 6418
goin home after slammin the gavel sendin a dumb a.ss n*gga to prison > winning cool points for telling the judge to suck my d!ck knowin damn well i literally just took an L(ife)
 7 years ago '07        #29
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 HHS said:
We don't know that the harsher sentence was a result of the comment. There could be other reasons for a harsher sentence, like the evidence showed he was the main actor in the crime.
True, now that I re-read it it seems like he got 107 years before he even said that.

"Zaire Paige, 24, was hit with 107 years to life for k!lling Lethania Garcia and wounding four others in a brazen October 2008 Fort Greene shootout.

But before getting the maximum possible sentence, Paige tried to get one last dig in at the judge, Vincent Del Giudice, telling him, “With all due respect and from the bottom of my heart, suck my d—.”
 7 years ago '05        #30
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 7 7
when he looks back at his life I'm sure he will have a lot of regrets!
 7 years ago '09        #31
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
what a moron, he prolly would of got out around 70 now he is stuck in tghere
 7 years ago '05        #32
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 314 314
 J AL7 said:
Thats whats called the G code!......53 years is a stretch and even if he got paroled in 25 homeboy would be 40+ and still no good to society. So in his defense he was like F**k it, he gonna ride anyway so he said his piece to the judge.

Somewhere along the lines alot of cats in this joint lost their dignity in their skinny jeans!

Dont half a.ss do nothin. If you gonna do it, be 100 and do it all the way!. He already commited the crime!
u just said some ignorant a.ss s**t
 7 years ago '10        #33
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Mysteryman said:
Reading is fundamental

The other guy involved with him in the shooting got 53 years

He would have prolly had the same time but then he wanted to act tough like a dumbass and mouth off to the judge
and whats the defference between 107 and 53 years
 01-26-2011, 05:58 PM         #34
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysteryman said:
Reading is fundamental

He would have prolly had the same time but then he wanted to act tough like a dumbass and mouth off to the judge
duke is 24..I honestly don't think he cared.....53 years isn't helping him out at ALL...now I know people would say "n*gga 107yrs isn't helping him out either" yes, but either way you slice it, dude was probably going to die in jail.

24+53= very very old....I could see if he was going to get 15-40yrs.
 7 years ago '10        #35
J AL7 1 heat pts
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
duke is 24..I honestly don't think he cared.....53 years isn't helping him out at ALL...now I know people would say "n*gga 107yrs isn't helping him out either" yes, but either way you slice it, dude was probably going to die in jail.

24+53= very very old....I could see if he was going to get 15-40yrs.

Exactly....!

01-26-2011, 06:05 PM         #36
acedawg96ta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SyDuck said:
u just said some ignorant a.ss s**t
Dude, natural life is alledged 73. Prison life is alledged 60 due to the potential of a violent end and all the germs that are inside. So, somewhere in his mind he just checked out and said go for broke. How could he loose. Either way, he was done as far as living any sort of life on this side the fence. Now, I think you are ignorant. Some people can't think past lunch.
 01-26-2011, 06:07 PM         #37
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy said:
what a moron, he prolly would of got out around 70 now he is stuck in tghere
not 70....77, that's A VERY BIG DIFFERENCE when you're in that age range.....those 7 year's could mean A WHOLE LOT...It wouldn't have mattered.
 7 years ago '10        #38
J AL7 1 heat pts
space
space
 acedawg96ta said:
Dude, natural life is alledged 73. Prison life is alledged 60 due to the potential of a violent end and all the germs that are inside. So, somewhere in his mind he just checked out and said go for broke. How could he loose. Either way, he was done as far as living any sort of life on this side the fence. Now, I think you are ignorant. Some people can't think past lunch.

7 years ago '08        #39
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
Dudes is really in here condoning this f**kery?

I'm from Brooklyn. There's plenty more of these n*ggas still out there.

Could have easily been someone in my family so f**k him and may he rot in prison.

Calling him a "G" kids.
 01-26-2011, 06:14 PM         #40
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysteryman said:
Reading is fundamental

as if it makes a fundamental difference...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy