most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
Young Buck 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
 Rowe said:
you could never get away with publicly saying this in Detroit...

i dont know proof or anything like that but im trying to figure out why are you disrespecting him? what did he do to you? he died years ago, you make this thread just to say that people should also disrespect him? let n*ggas rest in peace..whats done is done already.
You gonna trust R. Kelly around your 12 year old sister? I didn't make this thread to disrespect him, I made it so people know the true story then thinking that Proof was the victim in this s**t. Should we have respect for C-murder shooting that 16 year old?
 01-26-2011, 08:19 AM         #22
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Buck said:
Shotgun Suge said it to Calicoe (A Detroit rapper) and his crew (which was half of the room) yet nothing happened.

He even told Proof to rest in Hell

thats a rap battle bro.
 01-26-2011, 08:21 AM         #23
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Buck said:
You gonna trust R. Kelly around your 12 year old sister? I didn't make this thread to disrespect him, I made it so people know the true story then thinking that Proof was the victim in this s**t. Should we have respect for C-murder shooting that 16 year old?
What does R. Kelly have to do with anything? My point is nobody gives a f**k about the true story... you bringing it up just looks like you're reaching to s**t on him. No1 here was wondering "the true story" about why proof got shot..this n*gga aint tupac
 7 years ago '08        #24
space
space
 Rowe said:
thats a rap battle bro.
And so was this too.

01-26-2011, 08:24 AM         #25
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Buck said:
3 sides to a story, thiers, his and the truth..........get a grip b**ch..........all emotional like this n*gga f**ked your sister or some s**t
 7 years ago '08        #26
space
space
 Rowe said:
What does R. Kelly have to do with anything? My point is nobody gives a f**k about the true story... you bringing it up just looks like you're reaching to s**t on him. No1 here was wondering "the true story" about why proof got shot..this n*gga aint tupac
So you're saying that we shouldn't give a f**k about the victim, and care about the artist because they're famous and rich? That was my point, you f**k boys want all of these artists to be free for everything or we shouldn't say s**t about them because they're dead.

X-raided murdered someone's grandmother, yet f**gots want him to be freed. f**k out of here with that bulls**t. These artists don't give a s**t about your a.ss, Eminem ain't gonna sign you a record deal for defending this dude so stop it.
 7 years ago '08        #27
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
3 sides to a story, thiers, his and the truth..........get a grip b**ch..........all emotional like this n*gga f**ked your sister or some s**t
You see that s**t doesn't work when you got more folks who witnessed Proof murder him though.
 7 years ago '04        #28
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
yeah proof deserved it.. he shot dude cus he was a f**kin drunken mess.. and clearly i'ma huge proof fan, hence the avy.. but really? almost 5 years after his death you're gonna act like ppl don't know the truth? everybody knows the truth douchebag.. you're actin like it was a big/pac situation where the story hasnt unfolded.. dude shot proof and dude got charged.. just cus it was a good look for proof shootin his cousin in the head doesnt make it legal for the dude to shoot him back with an illegal gun lol.. proof had what was coming to him, the dude that shot proof had wat was coming to him.. the only one that's the victim is dude proof shot over a f**kin game of pool. although nobody knows what was said to proof to make him act out as he did, mayb he said some really f**kin disrespectful s**t to him, regarding his kids.. wife.. etc.. who knows? the situation is retarded.. and i wish that's not how proof went down.. over a reckless decision he made over a pool game.. but what can ya do.. this is the true definition of as they say in the bookdocks.. a n*gga moment.. smh.. rest in peace proof.. rest in peace dude who proof shot. back to 2011 now...

Last edited by dajerzeerat; 01-26-2011 at 08:43 AM..
 01-26-2011, 08:44 AM         #29
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j0hncena said:
its 2011
seriously...
 7 years ago '08        #30
space
space
 dajerzeerat said:
yeah proof deserved it.. he shot dude cus he was a f**kin drunken mess.. and clearly i'ma huge proof fan, hence the avy.. but really? almost 5 years after his death you're gonna act like ppl don't know the truth? everybody knows the truth douchebag.. you're actin like it was a big/pac situation where the story hasnt unfolded.. dude shot proof and dude got charged.. just cus it was a good look for proof shootin his cousin in the head doesnt make it legal for the dude to shoot him back with an illegal gun lol.. proof had what was coming to him, the dude that shot proof had wat was coming to him.. the only one that's the victim is dude proof shot over a f**kin game of pool. wish that's not how proof went down.. over a reckless decision he made over a pool game.. but what can ya do.. rest in peace proof.. rest in peace dude who proof shot.
And that's cool, I'm glad that cats can understand the truth, but I just had others tell bulls**t stories on how Proof's shooting was justified and this dude was some f**king gangsta for murdering this brother for a f**king pool game. I don't care if it was 5 years ago, a lot people say that proof's death is the main reason why eminem is s**t now. But what confused me was how eminem said that Proof had held his own in "Difficult", I'm like "You serious?" Proof wasn't having a gunf!ght with dudes that came to k!ll him, he got heated for losing a pool game, shoot the dude in the head and then his cousin shot his a.ss. He f**ked up and that's it, nothing holding his own when he shot an unarmed man for bulls**t.
 7 years ago '12        #31
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Ur an idiot

Domt care to argue with ignorance
 7 years ago '08        #32
space
space
 DoMieD said:
Ur an idiot

Domt care to argue with ignorance
I don't even talk to dudes who haven't completed grade school yet, drop your balls and talk to me then.
 01-26-2011, 08:54 AM         #33
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t just got real.

[pic - click to view]

01-26-2011, 09:00 AM         #34
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Etheridge fired his gun into the air to try and stop the situation, but Proof shot Bender in the head.
someone pulls a gun out first, all bets are off lol
 7 years ago '09        #35
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
proof shouldve shot dude in the head then his cousin in the head on some james bond s**t
 7 years ago '04        #36
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 1041 1041
 2D.... said:
someone pulls a gun out first, all bets are off lol
TS, did u wake up on the wrong side this morning i mean why does this particular topic bug u today? Lol i do feel u on how these ignant dead or locked up individuals are praised for all the wrong reason and that sometimes feels funny, but damn youre responding to every damn comment so it got a n*gga wondering like whats really buggin you out??

U have to understand that some people justneed someone to glorify or have a member of his crew to hold down that "homie that passed away" or "homie doing tha bid" spot so he has a reason for a tatoo or to pour out a lil liquor and thats all theres to it... Even tho they deserved exactly what they got. U got to understand for people that have nothing truly valuable to hold on to in this world will just find something to glorify no matter how stupid the underlying reason is if u really looked into the "true story"
 7 years ago '04        #37
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4534 4534

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #38
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,337 | Props total: 963 963
so the threadstarter decides who deserves to be murdered

ok word
 7 years ago '04        #39
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,430 | Props total: 29665 29665
lmao wow at these threads
 7 years ago '09        #40
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6242 6242

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy