[Official Version] Dr Dre - I Need A Doctor Ft Eminem & Skylar Grey

most viewed right now
 105
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 98
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 56
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-26-2011, 06:54 PM         #121
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lot17 said:
Wack. Boring. Generic.

2 more completely interchangeable verses from Eminem to add to the countless collection.

Dull, lethargic, unsatisfying Dre verse.

Typical tired Alex Da Kid beat.

This song sucks a.ss.

But Skylar Grey >>>>>>>
nothing about this song is generic. tell me where you've heard this kind of subject matter before? f**king friendless fruit.
 7 years ago '04        #122
JTwizzy 
space
avatar space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 Lot17 said:
Wack. Boring. Generic.

2 more completely interchangeable verses from Eminem to add to the countless collection.

Dull, lethargic, unsatisfying Dre verse.

Typical tired Alex Da Kid beat.

This song sucks a.ss.

But Skylar Grey >>>>>>>
I can somewhat understand where you're coming from, but you're taking it too far. You act like 90% of the rappers don't have "completely interchangeable verses"

And the subject matter is something fairly unique imo. Song is good. Not amazing, not s**tty. Good track.
 7 years ago '09        #123
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,724 | Props total: 6221 6221
 ngoogs said:
tell me where you've heard this kind of subject matter before?
I dont think these idiots know what generic actually means,Kush would be along the lines of being generic this is a new concept that will be used once only
 01-26-2011, 07:16 PM         #124
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
because a song called I need a doctor couldn't fit with a album called Relapse 2/Recovery? Whats so stupid about that? Clearly its a recent record since em is using his shouting flow and this would fit right in with Recovery. Matter a fact when this originally leaked it was thought to be a track from a Recovery re-release.

Don't ever call me dumb n*gga
your dumb for your interpretation of dr dre saying one more cd etc... that makes you the dumb f**k
 01-26-2011, 07:17 PM         #125
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
I dont think these idiots know what generic actually means,Kush would be along the lines of being generic this is a new concept that will be used once only
oh for sure. Kush is a good song but very generic. This is a song that ONLY Dre and Em could do and they did it VERY well. I would hate to be one of these depressed F.UCKS that do nothing with their lives than hate on BX. how f**king miserable and friendless are you people?? SHEEEESH!!
 01-26-2011, 07:18 PM         #126
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
your dumb for your interpretation of dr dre saying one more cd etc... that makes you the dumb f**k
remember when you claimed you were going to leak Recovery?
 01-26-2011, 07:20 PM         #127
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How are you gonna have one verse on your own lead single? I like this song, but damn.
 01-26-2011, 07:23 PM         #128
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
How are you gonna have one verse on your own lead single? I like this song, but damn.
A.) this is most likely the intro track and it sets up Detox PERFECTLY as both the intro track and a single. the biggest rapper in the world motivating his mentor and a legendary producer with two classics to his name to come back to the game. I don't understand the problem here

B.) Kush was the lead single.




 7 years ago '06        #129
joyn6160 
space
space
space
$70 | Props total: 3 3
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
How are you gonna have one verse on your own lead single? I like this song, but damn.
did he not have just 1 on most of his songs on 2001?

f**k is wrong with with people. You should all know that Dre hardly raps on his own records...hes not even a rapper. He produces incredible hip hop music...period. This song is awesome, stop criticizing Dr. Dre's 1 verse


The problem now is most youth who listen to hip hop dont know Dr. Dre from 2001 and the Chronic....they expect a producer and rapper....this album will have 99% features....and the album will be epic...just like this song


If anything, rip on Dr. Dre for having Alex Da Kid produce his lead single, not the quality of the song


Last edited by joyn6160; 01-26-2011 at 07:27 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #130
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 ngoogs said:
nothing about this song is generic. tell me where you've heard this kind of subject matter before? f**king friendless fruit.
Almost everything about the song is generic, idiot. It sounds like 348597345 other songs on the radio and like 3485734095 other Eminem songs. The saaaaaame Alex Da Kid production, the saaaame Skylar Grey vocals/writing, the saaaaame off-beat Eminem delivery.

Its weak and generic. Get over it.
 7 years ago '08        #131
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,112 | Props total: 23355 23355
 MortalDanger said:
your dumb for your interpretation of dr dre saying one more cd etc... that makes you the dumb f**k
if a song is in ON your last cd, why you would say 1 more cd and then you're out?

that gives the listener the impression the album after Detox is the last. that line tells me this wasn't written as a Detox record. It a recovery left over.


Last edited by Arson; 01-26-2011 at 07:32 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #132
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 JTwizzy said:
I can somewhat understand where you're coming from, but you're taking it too far. You act like 90% of the rappers don't have "completely interchangeable verses"

And the subject matter is something fairly unique imo. Song is good. Not amazing, not s**tty. Good track.
Well those rappers are wack for doing that too. But you're reaching. I can't think of any other rapper who's verses can sound exactly the same from song to song to song like Em's has lately.

Its tiring. Either he has abrasive, aggressive rhymes that completely ignore the beat or he's been rapping over the same beat for years.

Almost every time.

Other rappers - or other artists, for that matter - shouldn't sound exactly the same on so many tracks. Where the f**k is the variety? Its like he's running out of creativity.
 01-26-2011, 07:31 PM         #133
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joyn6160 said:
did he not have just 1 on most of his songs on 2001?

f**k is wrong with with people. You should all know that Dre hardly raps on his own records...hes not even a rapper. He produces incredible hip hop music...period. This song is awesome, stop criticizing Dr. Dre's 1 verse


The problem now is most youth who listen to hip hop dont know Dr. Dre from 2001 and the Chronic....they expect a producer and rapper....this album will have 99% features....and the album will be epic...just like this song


If anything, rip on Dr. Dre for having Alex Da Kid produce his lead single
, not the quality of the song
it does have the PERFECT hook, though. so you can't be too mad at him for wanting to use it.
 7 years ago '07        #134
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
f**k the hate

I kinda like this song. It has its flaws but what song doesn't?
 7 years ago '06        #135
joyn6160 
space
space
space
$70 | Props total: 3 3
 ngoogs said:
it does have the PERFECT hook, though. so you can't be too mad at him for wanting to use it.
If he liked it that much he could have bought it off Alex da Kid and made his own beat with the hook...then got Alicia Keys, or Rihanna or someone with some cred. to their name to sing it


It is a joke that he didnt take the original beat and put his twist on it...especially with his perfection issues
 7 years ago '08        #136
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
LOL @ this not being generic when it sounds like half the songs on the radio right now. Not even a crackhead would try to argue otherwise. Only a retard.
 7 years ago '09        #137
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,724 | Props total: 6221 6221
 Lot17 said:

Other rappers - or other artists, for that matter - shouldn't sound exactly the same on so many tracks. Where the f**k is the variety? Its like he's running out of creativity.
Are you seriously questioning Eminems variety?,nobody has used more flows or taken as many risks as him his songs range from one extreme(Kim) to the other(Ass like that) and everything in between.He comes with a new style on every album and there aint many rappers you could say that about

Look at people like Nas,Jay Z,Game,50 etc its the same flows every album it definitely couldnt be said about Eminems 6 albums


Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 01-26-2011 at 07:40 PM..
 01-26-2011, 07:36 PM         #138
Witac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i must not be listening to the same thing everyone else is listening to...

i love this.
 01-26-2011, 07:38 PM         #139
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joyn6160 said:
did he not have just 1 on most of his songs on 2001?

f**k is wrong with with people. You should all know that Dre hardly raps on his own records...hes not even a rapper. He produces incredible hip hop music...period. This song is awesome, stop criticizing Dr. Dre's 1 verse


The problem now is most youth who listen to hip hop dont know Dr. Dre from 2001 and the Chronic....they expect a producer and rapper....this album will have 99% features....and the album will be epic...just like this song


If anything, rip on Dr. Dre for having Alex Da Kid produce his lead single, not the quality of the song
I'm not talking about his entire album. I'm talking about his singles.
 7 years ago '08        #140
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Are you seriously questioning Eminems variety?,nobody has used more flows or taken as many risks as him his songs range from one extreme(Kim) to the other(Ass like that) and everything in between.He comes with a new style on every album and there aint many rappers you could say that about
Didn't know 10 year old songs like "Kim" and "Ass Like That" = recent.

Or maybe you just need to brush up on your comprehension skills.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy