[Official Version] Dr Dre - I Need A Doctor Ft Eminem & Skylar Grey

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
i usually ride with dre. thought kush was pretty dope. but after hearing this, if i see that n*gga dre, im gettin my jigga and kanye on and goin HAM on this n*gga. WTF is this fool thinking
 7 years ago '09        #62
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 Budala said:
I don't know why people's expectations are out of this world when it comes to Aftermath.
Because they had the bar set so high,it amazes me the absolute s**t on here people praise from other labels though
 7 years ago '04        #63
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Because they had the bar set so high,it amazes me the absolute s**t on here people praise from other labels though
they did set the bar high, but i know dre has better material than this. dude is a f**kin pioneer. you cant be mad that people expect greatness outta dre when even his bad s**t is better than 95 percent of hip hop. hes been holding it down for all these years he could come harder on his last cd
 7 years ago '05        #64
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,609 | Props total: 439 439
I don't see how people can hate on the song. The production is wonderful, Skylar Grey has a great hook IMO and Em's verses are nice. Yes, I too am a bit over Em and his "angry voice" that seems to pop up on EVERY SONG post-Relapse but on certain songs it fits the mood and this is def one. As far as why is this more of an Em song than a Dre song because it most likely was...we all can agree it sounds like a Recovery leftover, but that doesn't call for the hate this record receives here.

Many artists have had other artists have a full record on their album (Jay-Z's Dear Summer on Bleek's album or Common's My Way Home on Kanye's Late Registration for example) before so again why does Dre doing this with EM of all people make it different? This would be a great intro track to Detox IMO. Plus, it's been 10 years since 2001 people, Dre said himself we won't be hearing records on Detox like were on his other 2 albums, the man has changed. People change. Get over it.

This track will blow up the charts just like Not Afraid & Love The Way You Lie.

I smell HIT.
 7 years ago '09        #65
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 jplaydadon said:
they did set the bar high, but i know dre has better material than this. dude is a f**kin pioneer. you cant be mad that people expect greatness outta dre when even his bad s**t is better than 95 percent of hip hop. hes been holding it down for all these years he could come harder on his last cd
I can see why people have a problem with him going the Alex da kid route(he should of produced it himself),i dont see a problem with the content however it Eminem is basically telling him to snap the f**k out of which everyone has wanted for years.

People say its bromance was Whats the difference bromance?i never heard that criticism leveled at that song when Eminem was telling Dre he loved him
 01-26-2011, 12:38 PM         #66
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
I don't see how people can hate on the song. The production is wonderful, Skylar Grey has a great hook IMO and Em's verses are nice. Yes, I too am a bit over Em and his "angry voice" that seems to pop up on EVERY SONG post-Relapse but on certain songs it fits the mood and this is def one. As far as why is this more of an Em song than a Dre song because it most likely was...we all can agree it sounds like a Recovery leftover, but that doesn't call for the hate this record receives here.

Many artists have had other artists have a full record on their album (Jay-Z's Dear Summer on Bleek's album or Common's My Way Home on Kanye's Late Registration for example) before so again why does Dre doing this with EM of all people make it different? This would be a great intro track to Detox IMO. Plus, it's been 10 years since 2001 people, Dre said himself we won't be hearing records on Detox like were on his other 2 albums, the man has changed. People change. Get over it.

This track will blow up the charts just like Not Afraid & Love The Way You Lie.

I smell HIT.

what's hard to understand?...the song is mediocre....the beat sounds like every other pop sounding song coming out today...which is the EXACT opposite of everything dre had done previous to on his previous 2 albums....the hook is horrific...and em is again YELLING for no apparent reason....this dude has no regard for the emotion,or pace of the track anymore...it's just yell,yell,yell..like somebody has his headphones turned up to loud,or some s**t....the track is just a mess.....i'm not even sure who dre is trying to appeal to with this track..
 01-26-2011, 12:38 PM         #67
Dabu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This song grew on me really quickly.
 7 years ago '05        #68
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,609 | Props total: 439 439
 HotepSuns said:
what's hard to understand?...the song is mediocre....the beat sounds like every other pop sounding song coming out today...which is the EXACT opposite of everything dre had done previous to on his previous 2 albums....the hook is horrific...and em is again YELLING for no apparent reason....this dude has no regard for the emotion,or pace of the track anymore...it's just yell,yell,yell..like somebody has his headphones turned up to loud,or some s**t....the track is just a mess.....i'm not even sure who dre is trying to appeal to with this track..
No apparent reason? THE STRUCTURE OF THE SONG IS EMINEM TRYING TO REVIVE DRE (I NEED A DOCTOR)...so him yelling fits the theme of this song.
 01-26-2011, 12:44 PM         #69
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ people saying this song sucks

y'all dudes are super gay for saying that s**t
 7 years ago '04        #70
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,131 | Props total: 737 737
horses**t
 7 years ago '12        #71
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
Cant wait for the video! Yes groupie
 7 years ago '05        #72
jiggaman85 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,865 | Props total: 165 165
It's a good single.
 7 years ago '04        #73
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,431 | Props total: 6466 6466
this is getting more hate than kush.

the song is alright but detox is not gonna be a game changer like his 1st two.

edit: yes i know the song gonna be a hit but dre's album might sound like everybody else. just sayin

Last edited by justinjones; 01-26-2011 at 12:51 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #74
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
this s**t is dope better than anything Wayne, Drake, or Jay Z has released in the past 2 years.
 7 years ago '10        #75
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
Same song but it's cleaner. The first one that leaked was a bit sketchy and quality sucked. Anyways, I like this song and Dre my n*gga but chances are Detox won't live up to it's hype.

Disappointed.
 7 years ago '05        #76
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
The beat sucks i waited 10 years for this wtf.
 01-26-2011, 12:53 PM         #77
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boring cliche
 7 years ago '10        #78
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
straight POOP
 01-26-2011, 01:06 PM         #79
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
No apparent reason? THE STRUCTURE OF THE SONG IS EMINEM TRYING TO REVIVE DRE (I NEED A DOCTOR)...so him yelling fits the theme of this song.
He's yelling from the beginning of the song. Like I said no pace no regard for the switch in emotion or theme throughout the verses. And he does this all the time now.
 01-26-2011, 01:11 PM         #80
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

black people always hate on Eminem

mad cause a white boy is doing his thing on the mic, its funny reading these comments

i'm sure all this hate will matter to him when he's smiling on top of the charts with this song soon
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy