Jan 24 - Taco Bell being sued for false advertisement

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-25-2011, 08:16 AM         #61
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 humble08 said:
i believe no food is safe no more
This is very true..Its a crisis really..
 7 years ago '07        #62
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,016 | Props total: 30263 30263
NEVER ate Taco Bell.

I remember about 15 years ago, my friend who was staying at my house got real sick because he was given penicillin instead of antibiotics or something like that. So, we went to the hospital.

While at the hospital, some other person injured themselves at their Taco Bell job. So that dude was there spilling all these secrets about taco bell food. I just remember dude saying that the beef basically arrived as a 'powder', and they just 'add water' and then microwave.
 7 years ago '04        #63
thaVAmenace 
space
space
$364 | Props total: 8 8
Chipotle >>>>>>>>>>
 01-25-2011, 08:46 AM         #64
Jey Johnson88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man a n*gga heard about the "rumors" about Taco bells beef and now this article confirms and the sad part is about three days later ima start fiening for a steak quesadilla ima forget all about this article

[pic - click to view]

I Lost

Last edited by Jey Johnson88; 01-25-2011 at 08:49 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #65
Dosia 
space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 0 0
 stogz said:
NEVER ate Taco Bell.

I remember about 15 years ago, my friend who was staying at my house got real sick because he was given penicillin instead of antibiotics or something like that. So, we went to the hospital.

While at the hospital, some other person injured themselves at their Taco Bell job. So that dude was there spilling all these secrets about taco bell food. I just remember dude saying that the beef basically arrived as a 'powder', and they just 'add water' and then microwave.
I worked at TB in highschool about 8 yrs ago and this is false. The meat was premixed and u just had to nuke it. Anyone who expects to eat high quality meat anywhere for 89c is kidding themselves.

Chili cheese burros all day. :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #66
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
I remeber people would say jack n the box tacos was horse meat

that horse meat is bangin
 7 years ago '04        #67
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097

[pic - click to view]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the lawsuit
 7 years ago '10        #68
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
Taco Bell = the dirtiest fast food restaurant there is. You know they be using dog meat and s**t

7 years ago '10        #69
crossih90 
space
space
space
$60 | Props total: 0 0
im a manager at a taco bell and the beef is only 1 step above dog food real talk. dont eat that s**t
 01-25-2011, 09:22 AM         #70
CoolGrey11s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:

[pic - click to view]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the lawsuit
Gotdamn... Bout to hit Taco Bell up for those cheesy gordita crunches.
[pic - click to view]

01-25-2011, 09:26 AM         #71
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
b**ch n*ggas always complainin about s**t...veggie burger eatin a.ss hoes
 7 years ago '06        #72
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

After i watched this a couple weeks ago nothing suprises me....someone said it on the last page about corn....corn is really cheap, they buy all this corn and use it to feed the cows and all the other animals....but corn isn't the proper diet for cows and so on, but they feed it to them anyway because it's cheap....but it leads to sick cows, disease and all this other stuff

s**t is crazy

but hasn't it already came out that dog food has more nutrtion than taco bell meat
 7 years ago '05        #73
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
I eat very very healthy, but i dont give a f**k I'm still going to eat taco bell. It's probably just filled with oats and soy which is no big deal cuz thats all vegetarian burgers are made with anyways.
 7 years ago '09        #74
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 719 719
this aint news...and you n*ggas eat this s**t regularly I ate Taco Bell 10 years ago
 01-25-2011, 10:03 AM         #75
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
35% beef..............the f**k is the rest? :scared2:
 7 years ago '09        #76
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
I been saying this for months, fast food in general
 7 years ago '05        #77
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4750 4750
 Cutty Olds said:
Fixed

I stayed in Bahrain for 2 years and lived in Italy for 3 months, visited a gang of others...
They eating that same bulls**t over there too...They just have better "real" food restuarants and grocery stores

Bahrainis F@CK UP some damn McDonalds and Dairy Queen!!
i've been to other countries too (including Bahrain), the thing is they serve KFC, McDonald's etc...but the ingredients in their fast-food are different than our ingredients...

most overseas customers demand better ingredients than their US counterparts...Americans demand that the food be able to stay in the fridge/cupboard for a long time....so we get an overload of preservatives (some of which have been found to b cancer-causing)...US is one of the few countries that has High-fructose corn syrup in their soda, most of countries just use sugar (goes flat faster)...not trying to argue about HFCS, but it's just one example of how we as Americans are served inferior products compared to the rest of the world and have no problem with it...because it yields high convenience
 O_nasty said:

[pic - click to view]

After i watched this a couple weeks ago nothing suprises me....someone said it on the last page about corn....corn is really cheap, they buy all this corn and use it to feed the cows and all the other animals....but corn isn't the proper diet for cows and so on, but they feed it to them anyway because it's cheap....but it leads to sick cows, disease and all this other stuff

s**t is crazy

but hasn't it already came out that dog food has more nutrtion than taco bell meat
i watched that...the industries do whatever they can to save a buck so I understand the business....that book/movie basically says we have to demand better food and the industries will adjust their supply...
 7 years ago '08        #78
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,389 | Props total: 1629 1629
Smh, f**k all dat Jazz.

The new Beefy Crunchy Frito Joint wit no rice = Perfection
 7 years ago '07        #79
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,408 | Props total: 889 889
Damn it's a gang of bulls**t they throwin in these fast food ingredients. f**k around and get colon cancer f**king with all that fake meat and preservatives. Thats why me and the wifey cook at home. Get my meats straight from the butcher shop. It might cost a lil more, but the meat is way better. As a matter of fact we about due for another quarter-cow. Might drop around 6-7 hundred but you have steaks for months...
 7 years ago '05        #80
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4750 4750
 SKEME said:
I guess ill stick to chinese food

[pic - click to view]

what do people do with the teeth when they buy that?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy