If Carter IV is A Classic, Does Wayne Surpass Jay-z?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Can Wayne Surpass Jay With The Carter IV
Only If He does That and Drops a Better Collab With Drizzy? Than Ye and Jay 2 1.25%
Fuck No What are u Thinking? 82 51.25%
Yes 9 5.63%
He Could never Surpass Jay 36 22.50%
He's Already Passed Jay 13 8.13%
Apples and Oranges 18 11.25%
Voters: 160. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #181
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 nkflier54 said:
:wtf: does being the most famous have to do with their lyrical ability? I should smack the 4 leaf clovers outta you you Shady Aftermath condom a.ss n*gga
You wouldnt beat your way out of a paper bag you scrawny c*nt,i cant believe you can have the cheek to call me that when you spend your days defending Cash Money`s donkeys mainly Wayne.The birds fly upside down over Cash Money records cause there is nothin worth s**ttin on
 7 years ago '05        #182
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 200 200
he hasnt had any "classics" yet....all garbage...
 7 years ago '09        #183
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,268 | Props total: 19366 19366
 nkflier54 said:
Shut up b**ch, n*gga infact you're even more of a fkin cash money stan then I am you fat wh0ore. EVERY thread that has to do with Wayne or Drake I look in there and 90% of the time you're in there before me.
And on top of that you're the biggest stan of ANY rapper on this entire website, look at the fkin threads you've created 99.9% of them have to do with Shady/Aftermath you fkin stanley

Illmatic is good but not every song is classic same with It was Written.

Since when does an album have to be classic to have classic songs on it? n*gga you sound stupid as fk. Even if by your retarded a.ss logic, you say he has no classic album thus meaning no classic songs () Wayne got classic mixtapes wit classic songs on it so shut the fk up and
i disagree every track on illmatic a classic to me...wayne has some great songs but dude isn't worth listening to over a long period of time dude voice can be annoying at times, terrible punchlines, and really doesn't have alot to say on the mic imo to be one of the best you got to have a little content/substance at least and with wayne he rarely comes with that also lyrically dude is average at best...wayne works hard and very consistent but for every good song there like 10 bad ones.
 7 years ago '09        #184
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 nkflier54 said:
Wayne has dozens of songs with content and substance
yea but dude is a hit or miss rapper...dude just isn't nice enough to be mention with the goats imo...not creative enough, not lyrical enough, not really a storytelling mc, nothing he is just a average rapper who is popular...he does have charisma tho i give him that dude isn't boring dude just isn't that skilled.
 7 years ago '07        #185
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
god nkflier you are a moron, can we have a mod confirm its the same ip address as galaxy
 7 years ago '05        #186
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
he passed jay-z on the block is hot.
 7 years ago '11        #187
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
Damn I log onto BX just to see this stupid thread go 11 pages and NK take some more L's. n*gga is becomin like the Nas of BX except he dont drop classic posts or threads. n*ggas sayin Wayne gotta better discography than Jigga
 7 years ago '07        #188
space
space
 nkflier54 said:
I'm the moron and you think Hunger for more 1 was a classic
look at yourself, look at your posts in this thread, look at the amount of hate you receive on a daily basis, do you know what delusion is? your the biggest stan on this site, bigger then shady stans em, bigger then melody stans ross, bigger the rozay stans gucci and bigger then ironboy1 stans jay....LOG THE f**k OFF

Elijah the Ethiopian
 7 years ago '11        #189
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Mr. Snowman said:
look at yourself, look at your posts in this thread, look at the amount of hate you receive on a daily basis, do you know what delusion is? your the biggest stan on this site, bigger then shady stans em, bigger then melody stans ross, bigger the rozay stans gucci and bigger then ironboy1 stans jay....LOG THE f**k OFF

Elijah the Ethiopian

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #190
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 Mr. Snowman said:

Elijah the Ethiopian
damnnnn a tissue for his sorrows

[pic - click to view]

01-25-2011, 01:31 PM         #191
U_Turn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
flow wise jay=wayne
lyrics wise jay>wayne
album wise jay>wayne
creativity wise wayne>=jay nowadays
respect wise jay>wayne

personally wayne is a good rapper the best out mainstream wise nowadays
but i cant believe u tryin to compare them career wise
now wont somebody please close the thread i dont take pleasure in seein these bum a.ss listeners makin a fool of themselves.
 7 years ago '11        #192
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
Did any vote on that poll :hmm:
 7 years ago '07        #193
space
space
 nkflier54 said:
Better to be a Wayne stan then a FKIN BANKS STAN, n*gga you have to be the ONLY Banks stan in existence on the entire internet. It's one thing to atleast stan an artist but you stan a rapper thats complete and utter garbage

Since you wanna talk about delusion, n*gga I'll show you examples of delusion

Am I the only one on BX that thinks Blueprint > Reasonable Doubt?
DELUSION

Hunger For More is a hands down classic.
DELUSION

DELUSION

You thinking Hunger For More 2 is a "gangsta" album
DELUSION

Didn't you also call Banks top 10 rapper in the game Get the fk outta here wit that sht clown a.ss n*gga
Nice try but see im no banks stan I just enjoy his music, dude aint even in my top 25.. Hunger For More is a classic to me, the jay thread was answering the em one and yes i believe he isn't on nas and eminems level these days, and clearly i wasn't the only one who enjoys blueprint more.

But YOU, your whole life is dedicated to wayne and stanning him on the internet, YOU ARE GALAXY, you spent your whole existence on bx bashing the Vaseline brothers, spent hours making gifs about them, then you got completely ethered, exposed as an anorexic Ethiopian from the make a wish foundation, you LIED ABOUT HAVING GF'S, were exposed by A FEMALE ON FB as someone who goes around school telling other kids that "you and her are best friends" yet she denied knowing you , EXPOSED on OTHER FORUMS, and yet you continually come back and make people who really dont mind wayne hate him more, YOUR A f**kING SIMP b**ch....Wayne has more classic songs then Nas and Jay and Em though right?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

now do us ALL a favor....and

[video - click to view]

Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 01-25-2011 at 02:01 PM..
 7 years ago '11        #194
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
Has any one ever typed in nkflier into the google toolbar. remember I did it an was when the 54 popped up and then I saw he had more internet accounts, and people makin fun of him of him on other sites I was like
 7 years ago '07        #195
space
space
 StylinOnYou said:
Has any one ever typed in nkflier into the google toolbar. remember I did it an was when the 54 popped up and then I saw he had more internet accounts, and people makin fun of him of him on other sites I was like
i dont even want to look...its already

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '11        #196
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
I mean it's already a lawse once you have a b**ch that looks like Currensy disown you on FB, then you get your s**t stolen and try to save face on the internet
 7 years ago '10        #197
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,799 | Props total: 2112 2112
To the threadstarter......

Are you f**king stupid?
 7 years ago '08        #198
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 ShadyVsEminem said:
You wouldnt beat your way out of a paper bag you scrawny c*nt,i cant believe you can have the cheek to call me that when you spend your days defending Cash Money`s donkeys mainly Wayne.The birds fly upside down over Cash Money records cause there is nothin worth s**ttin on
:r ofl: ohhh s**t
 7 years ago '08        #199
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 BIGthingsSON2 said:
To the threadstarter......

Are you f**king stupid?
Well considering he's a stan of Lil B then yes....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
64 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy