Rihanna Revels in being an Illuminati Puppet...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
17197 pageviews
105 comments

Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
Rihanna Revels in being an Illuminati Puppet...

They have fun throwing their (puppet) affiliations in our faces.

"Illuminati" in the background, calling herself "the g.o.a.t.", and her quote about herself in a lesbian relationship (promoting s3xual magick).

All packed in one picture.

Aleister Crowley would've be proud of her......if he weren't a racist, lol.

[pic - click to view]

Can't forget the one-eye symbolism....

Add to that, a phallic-shaped ice cream cone:

[pic - click to view]

With the complacent media by her side.....

Dressed just as sleazy as Rihanna:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Screwhead; 01-25-2011 at 06:43 AM..

105 comments for "Rihanna Revels in being an Illuminati Puppet..."

7 years ago '07        #2
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,253 | Props total: 69845 69845
10 pages in 3....2.....1
 7 years ago '04        #3
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2649 2649
 7 years ago '10        #4
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
 7 years ago '04        #5
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,031 | Props total: 1251 1251
I see what she's doing. A few years from now, her career will spiral downward and she'll blame it all on Chris so people feel bad for her.
 7 years ago '08        #6
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,496 | Props total: 17086 17086
Yeah I touched on this earlier, clearly she isn't like the camel where he denies and denies

this chick wants to let it be known, MK Ultra/Monarch subject from the Islands is here to

take over the youth's mind.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 01-24-2011 at 07:27 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #7
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
She also trying to say she is the GOAT R&B singer (seems like)
AND Lol at the "illuminati" word right behind her.

One question though, I believe it is real. But now it seems it's a little exposed on the internet, it seems they are trying to disregard it or discredit it by putting it directly in our sight. 50 wearing all seeing eye hat, this, etc. And plus by doing that they get more attention from us.

Last edited by kennboy1; 01-24-2011 at 07:17 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #8
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,031 | Props total: 1251 1251
 The N said:

[pic - click to view]

They over did it with that wax figure. Her t*ts aren't that big
 7 years ago '08        #9
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,496 | Props total: 17086 17086
Tiffany Evans tried to warned folks about her remember?,

Singer Tiffany Evans who you may know from her song with Ciara titled “Promise Ring” had a lot to say about Rihanna’s new song “Russian Roulette”. She pretty much says what a lot of people have been talking about this year, Rihanna being involved with Masonry/Illuminati/ The Occult. She speaks on how they make your career bigger as long as you corrupt minds and follow orders. This is what she had to say via twitter.

Russian Roulette= Suicidal Rate gon sky rocket!

You gotta watch what u say. Because there are a lot of weak people in the world. They are susceptible to anything so anything you say or do some people actually do listen. So make sure its nothing bad. Its okay to be deep,but not murder deep.

Man! I really wish I could tell you guys what the industry really is and what stars are apart of destroying this world. The stars who worship satan,and those who have k!lled to get the respect they have now. You’d be verrrry surprise. Some of your favorite people pretend to worship God but they only do that to save face. Or seem innocent

Satan was head of music in heaven. He uses influential people…to help influence the world. Think about that. Once u make a certain amount of money. Just know that that’s when they ask u to join. To get in you have accept the beast, worship. Once you join they a.ssist u with ur career.make u huge.only if u agree and obey to destroy Gods word.and his children.

Ppl listen and pay attention. Its a war going on right now between Good and Evil. Evil will rule this world for a min. The people that have this power are the people that RULE the whole world. I’m done I won’t say anymore before I get in trouble.

Last edited by The N; 01-24-2011 at 07:23 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #10
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 The N said:
Tiffany Evans tried to warned folks about her remember?,

Singer Tiffany Evans who you may know from her song with Ciara titled “Promise Ring” had a lot to say about Rihanna’s new song “Russian Roulette”. She pretty much says what a lot of people have been talking about this year, Rihanna being involved with Masonry/Illuminati/ The Occult. She speaks on how they make your career bigger as long as you corrupt minds and follow orders. This is what she had to say via twitter.

Russian Roulette= Suicidal Rate gon sky rocket!

You gotta watch what u say. Because there are a lot of weak people in the world. They are susceptible to anything so anything you say or do some people actually do listen. So make sure its nothing bad. Its okay to be deep,but not murder deep.

Man! I really wish I could tell you guys what the industry really is and what stars are apart of destroying this world. The stars who worship satan,and those who have k!lled to get the respect they have now. You’d be verrrry surprise. Some of your favorite people pretend to worship God but they only do that to save face. Or seem innocent

Satan was head of music in heaven. He uses influential people…to help influence the world. Think about that. Once u make a certain amount of money. Just know that that’s when they ask u to join. To get in you have accept the beast, worship. Once you join they a.ssist u with ur career.make u huge.only if u agree and obey to destroy Gods word.and his children.

Ppl listen and pay attention. Its a war going on right now between Good and Evil. Evil will rule this world for a min. The people that have this power are the people that RULE the whole world. I’m done I won’t say anymore before I get in trouble.
Yeah I remember reading about that.
 7 years ago '04        #11
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
 kennboy1 said:
One question though, I believe it is real. But now it seems it's a little exposed on the internet, it seems they are trying to disregard it or discredit it by putting it directly in our sight. 50 wearing all seeing eye hat, this, etc. And plus by doing that they get more attention from us.
They also have to pledge their support/allegiance to the powers involved.

The more public the pledge, the best chance for it to be seen, and the more "energy" supposedly gained unto their "spirits" in their "quests" for illumination or intellectual Light.

I'm sure numerous ritualistic practices behind closed doors as well.

As much as they brag to those who DO know, they are terrified of more people learning of what is truly out in the open.

Research the recent legislation by the U.S. government to gain control of the Internet, particularly the power granted to President Obama to seize control of the Internet during a national "emergency."
 01-24-2011, 07:28 PM         #12
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #13
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 Screwhead said:
They also have to pledge their support/allegiance to the powers involved.

The more public the pledge, the best chance for it to be seen, and the more "energy" supposedly gained unto their "spirits" in their "quests" for illumination or intellectual Light.

I'm sure numerous ritualistic practices behind closed doors as well.

As much as they brag to those who DO know, they are terrified of more people learning of what is truly out in the open.

Research the recent legislation by the U.S. government to gain control of the Internet, particularly the power granted to President Obama to seize control of the Internet during a national "emergency."
Heh, good point, we'll see eventually. By the way do you read the bible?
 01-24-2011, 07:33 PM         #14
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stacks050 said:
A year from now most people on bx will realize that their favorite mainstream artist is just a high class slave, doin only what they're told by the massa illuminati jews. Every day they get more blatant and it will just undeniable.

I lil earlier I peeped this video... Mtv doesn't put money into music videos they just play em but this is the very first mtv funded music video...

inb4heilhitler

This is a hip-hop board. This ain't stormfront.
 7 years ago '05        #15
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Screwhead said:

Aleister Crowley would've be proud of her......if he weren't a racist.

[pic - click to view]

That right there, this s**t right hurrrr. k!lled your whole damn thread.

Illuminati don't want no f**kin ******s in their crew.

Bye.
 7 years ago '10        #16
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
Still dont change the fact that i would f**k her till she's paralyzed.....
 7 years ago '10        #17
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 Swisher sweet said:
That right there, this s**t right hurrrr. k!lled your whole damn thread.

Illuminati don't want no f**kin ******s in their crew.

Bye.
Rihanna is not in their crew, girl! It's pretty obvious these people are not IN the illuminati, they are used being USED by the illuminati.
 7 years ago '10        #18
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 Crookz said:
What's so funny?
 7 years ago '10        #19
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 stacks050 said:
A year from now most people on bx will realize that their favorite mainstream artist is just a high class slave, doin only what they're told by the massa illuminati jews. Every day they get more blatant and it will just be undeniable.

I lil earlier I peeped this video... Mtv doesn't put money into music videos they just play em but this is the very first mtv funded music video...

skipped until I got to the part where she gets inducted, and this the first MTV funded video huh?

Ironic...
 7 years ago '04        #20
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
 kennboy1 said:
Heh, good point, we'll see eventually. By the way do you read the bible?
Yes I do.

Religion aside, if you look into the esoteric Masonic teachings, you'll see how much specifically mocks the Bible in means of glorifying the adepts of Freeemasonry.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy