Deron Williams: My contract's up in two years. It's a now or never situation

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 2 Pistolz said:
Guess you don't understand the term "big" in the context it was clearly used there.

yeah, pardon me for falling under the impression that "big city" actually referred to hmmm, i dunno, a big city. you were clearly referring to tourist destinations with pretty palm trees and nightclubs
 7 years ago '05        #42
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Dee Grande said:
yeah, pardon me for falling under the impression that "big city" actually referred to hmmm, i dunno, a big city. you were clearly referring to tourist destinations with pretty palm trees and nightclubs
Big isn't always equivalent to size.... are you suggesting that Miami isn't a major city in the US?
 7 years ago '08        #43
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 S.TEX said:
small market teams are in deep s**t.
That's what I said. Cotdamn nobody wants to play in medium sized cities anymore.
 7 years ago '05        #44
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Exactly.... half the schedule for elite teams will be doormats in a few years.

They're going to have to scale rookie contracts better, or it's just gonna get even uglier.
 7 years ago '08        #45
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 2 Pistolz said:
Big isn't always equivalent to size.... are you suggesting that Miami isn't a major city in the US?

miami isn't big in population, physical size, media markets, etc.. it's a popular tourism destination. that's it. if that's what a "big" city is hittin for these days, i guess stern might as well add honolulu to your 16. and let the league rest on the backs of teams like the hornets

nobody's gonna structure the league on the basis of which cities have the most theme parks and palm trees for the players
 7 years ago '08        #46
ingtoo! 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
 Spiffy said:
my favorite pg in the game, I hope he comes to LA
I see this Senario more than any other. Lakers that is.
 7 years ago '07        #47
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,466 | Props total: 55964 55964
 thisisgame said:
come to the MAVS! Jkidd should be gone in 2 years so youll f!ght right in.
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #48
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,358 | Props total: 11562 11562
they need a shooting guard they never had a good one
 7 years ago '07        #49
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 Dee Grande said:
that'd eliminate miami
@this dude sig
 7 years ago '06        #50
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
perfect fit for the lakers:applause:
 01-24-2011, 05:47 PM         #51
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Hard cap would solve that. League would have A LOT more parity with it but players will never agree.
i doubt this. there are already teams stacked with all-stars...s**t every team over .500 has ateast 3 players who have been all-stars within the last 3 years.

baseball is fine and the yankees and boston keep all star rosters.
 7 years ago '07        #52
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
I'm a Dwill fan but he's always complaining....with that said...he's a FA in 2 years :hmm:
 7 years ago '10        #53
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,869 | Props total: 20877 20877
What i don't understand is why are some of ya'll getting mad that because of players like Lebron the nba has gone to hell. Really? Cuz i could have sworn it was a 5-10 team league for the past 10+ years. Let's be for-real here, other than the Lakers, Celtics, Spurs, Suns & Mavs (Even though the Mavs have somehow managed to f**k up their title chances for the past 4-5 years) who really has a shot at seriously contending for the title?

Nuggets have been a B list player & other role players away from a chip for years, the Hornets had one good season, the Jazz weren't going anywhere because of the lakers & the spurs, the Pistons were good for a couple of seasons but weren't thought of as threats after their title win....

I could go on & on about different teams but you kinda get the point.

Also as much as i would love Deron to come to the knicks, i think he would fit great with the mavs.
 01-24-2011, 05:59 PM         #54
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Miami is the vegas of the east in terms of not being made of residents but of tourists, that's why b4 this year that selling out isn't as common, vegas would face the same team had it had a nba team
 7 years ago '08        #55
dangeroushall 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,480 | Props total: 832 832
Like Dee said, clearly, he's coming to the Pistons.
 7 years ago '06        #56
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
 Spiffy said:
my favorite pg in the game, I hope he comes to LA
 7 years ago '05        #57
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 Mike Nitty said:
He aint say a word cuz he planned to quit on his team all along.

back-2-back 60 win MVP seasons is bad

n*gga Lebron started this--and you can thank him for how f**ked up the NBA is gonna be for 26 of 30 teams the next 10 years.
So because LeBron was great his team was? Maybe take a look at the Cavs current record to see just what he did for that team. Because incase you haven't noticed, they're not looking very likely to win 60 games this season.

And if he wanted to leave all along, so what? That's his prerogative, just like it was Shaq's prerogative to leave for LA when he did. But noone seems to blame him for starting any sort of trend 10 years ago?
 7 years ago '05        #58
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 Cambury said:
the problem is Lebron didnt have a bad team so there was nothing to complain about...you play the same style u played in the regular season that got lebron the mvp u should win but he couldnt carry them
The problem is people don't realise how amazing LeBron is. Call me a d!ck rider if you like, but I hated LeBron before he came to Miami -- but I was never blind enough not to respect the phenomenal talent that he was/is. The cavs are almost certainly going to become the first ever team to go from the best record to the worst record in a single year. That team SUCKS. LeBron made people think they were a good team, because he was that good. As soon as you take him off that team, you realise they're just a bunch of below average role players. Kobe would've left that team in a heartbeat, because unlike the Lakers a few years back, the Cavs didn't manage to trade for a great running mate for LeBron, and all he was left with was terrible teammates.
 7 years ago '09        #59
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
I got a feeling he may be headed to Dallas with Cuban's deep pockets and no J Kidd anymore. Also Dirk on the end of his career. Cuban is gonna spend big for Deron and maybe Blake Griffin or some other big name guy to play with him.

I wonder if my Spurs would take a look at him. :hmm:
 7 years ago '05        #60
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
its about time these players start calling their own shots instead of being bought and sold like slaves.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy