Jay Cutler had tears in his eyes when told other players ripped him

most viewed right now
 75
 Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
5 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 51
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 50
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
playersclub22 
space
space
space
$404 | Props total: 107 107
I'm not hating on the fact he was hurt and was pulled or took himself out of the game BUT I am hating on the fact he just stood there on the sideline looking like Ladanian Tomlinson on the Charger sidelines in that playoff game against New England. If all you're gonna do is just sit on the stationary bike and take a couple steps back and forth rather than engage w/ the offense coaches and staff then might as well you take your a.ss to the lockeroom and watch the rest of the game from there.
 7 years ago '11        #82
YUNGCANIBUS 
space
avatar space
space
$878 | Props total: 1915 1915
@ that gif
 7 years ago '04        #83
matik23 
space
avatar space
space
$1,844 | Props total: 311 311
I believe this will make Cutler stronger.
 01-24-2011, 05:58 PM         #84
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:

[pic - click to view]



OMG yo....
 7 years ago '05        #85
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
now that it is officially just a sprain proves my original post even more he is indeed a pus*y
 7 years ago '07        #86
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,031 | Props total: 23818 23818
omg he styled his hair after the game. that means he could of been hurt. anyone with a knee injury is not capable of styling hair

An MCL sprain is a tear, which makes it a sprain not a rupture. With an MCL tear, you can walk on it. You can even so much as lightly jog on it. However, that does not mean you can run 7 steps, plant and avoid a 340 lb linemen. That is the difference here. It was handled/reported poorly by the bears organization and fox's coverage yes. But those are the facts. He DID go against the medical staff, he went out in the 2nd half and saw they were right. They would not allow him to continue and furthermore, he isn't helping his team nor the bears future by injuring his knee more to the point of doing career threatening damage. I dont know about fellow bears fans, but I dont want to go through the QB carousel again. I like what I've seen from Hanie and I've said that from day 1. But jay is your franchise guy, he tried to go on the knee TWICE and because people see 30 total seconds of him on tv not talking to caleb, not in a wheelchair and not screaming at the medical staff he is given the "not tough/no heart/quit on his team" tag and its terrible ESPECIALLY when all the judgment was passed 30 mins after the final horn before any testing was done.
 7 years ago '05        #87
arabofthechi 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$838 | Props total: 0 0
The same people complaining that he didnt go back in would be the same people complaining that he's selfish and stupid and doesnt care about the team. if he stayed in, played worse than he already was.
 01-24-2011, 07:40 PM         #88
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let everyone who doesnt know s**t call him a pus*y....long as the team is behind him it wont matter. i think they have a good thing going with him and martz, the defense is always there....bears will be a factor again next season.
 7 years ago '09        #89
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,152 | Props total: 38 38
 minimafia_aj said:
omg he styled his hair after the game. that means he could of been hurt. anyone with a knee injury is not capable of styling hair

An MCL sprain is a tear, which makes it a sprain not a rupture. With an MCL tear, you can walk on it. You can even so much as lightly jog on it. However, that does not mean you can run 7 steps, plant and avoid a 340 lb linemen. That is the difference here. It was handled/reported poorly by the bears organization and fox's coverage yes. But those are the facts. He DID go against the medical staff, he went out in the 2nd half and saw they were right. They would not allow him to continue and furthermore, he isn't helping his team nor the bears future by injuring his knee more to the point of doing career threatening damage. I dont know about fellow bears fans, but I dont want to go through the QB carousel again. I like what I've seen from Hanie and I've said that from day 1. But jay is your franchise guy, he tried to go on the knee TWICE and because people see 30 total seconds of him on tv not talking to caleb, not in a wheelchair and not screaming at the medical staff he is given the "not tough/no heart/quit on his team" tag and its terrible ESPECIALLY when all the judgment was passed 30 mins after the final horn before any testing was done.
No need to debate with idiots who think you should be carted off the field on a stretcher to be considered a "tough guy"...most people on here don't understand the game of football and have never had any type of serious injury from playing sports. I just hope this lights a fire under cutler so he can come back next year and do his thing.
 7 years ago '07        #90
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,031 | Props total: 23818 23818
yeah im not blind i think cutler has s**t to work on, but toughness isn;t one. I hope he takes the criticism and studies harder cause dude can be great if he just works @ it. should be an interesting off season hope the bears front office do everything they can to get some more talent around him on offense.
 7 years ago '05        #91
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
 arabofthechi said:
The same people complaining that he didnt go back in would be the same people complaining that he's selfish and stupid and doesnt care about the team. if he stayed in, played worse than he already was.
Never in my life. I would respect that. I just dont respect that he didnt try. Dont give me that doctor s**t they didn't take his helmet something they do if you absolutely cant play
 01-24-2011, 07:46 PM         #92
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 breakdowny2j said:
n*ggas can probably get a seizure on the field and get clowned on
exactly. Everybody just looks to s**t on somebody when their down to uplift their own miserable existence.
 01-24-2011, 07:47 PM         #93
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The_Legend23 said:
Never in my life. I would respect that. I just dont respect that he didnt try. Dont give me that doctor s**t they didn't take his helmet something they do if you absolutely cant play
lol. Your a god damn loser. You dont RESPECT him because he didnt try? And who the f**k are you?
 01-24-2011, 07:48 PM         #94
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope this motherf**ker wins the superbowl
 7 years ago '05        #95
arabofthechi 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$838 | Props total: 0 0
If Cutler sat on the bench looking angry then people wouldnt be talking but since he has the same "I Dont care" face all the time. People hate him and hate his "body language" so everything he does is magnified and turned into him not caring.
 7 years ago '05        #96
arabofthechi 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$838 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael 1987 said:
f**k that link died.

[pic - click to view]

Wheres the vid from this gif?
 7 years ago '05        #97
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
why's it matter who I am. Who the f**k are you to call me out. Look out e-ganster on the prowl. f**k outta here. And no I dont respect that s**t its not in my nature to respect pussies
 01-24-2011, 07:55 PM         #98
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The_Legend23 said:
why's it matter who I am. Who the f**k are you to call me out. Look out e-ganster on the prowl. f**k outta here. And no I dont respect that s**t its not in my nature to respect pussies
Your a nobody though. You mean nothing, your just another critic speaking on somebody else's situation.

IF anything your the wannabe gangster. What do you mean by you dont respect pussies? What did he do to you?

What do you know about the injury that I dont know, or anyone other stupid twitter f**got doesnt know

You got grown as 50 year old men hating like children on twitter

They dont lie when they say your born as a child, live as an adult and then gradually decrease back to being a baby as you get older. These n*ggaz on twitter need to be shut down.
 7 years ago '05        #99
bgj887 
space
avatar space
space
$1,520 | Props total: 53 53
i aint mad a jay cutler, i wouldnt risk my career because of what ya'll would say but i will clown his a.ss for getting all emotional about some comments
 7 years ago '04        #100
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
poor jay, he's been labeled a b**ch long before yesterday, glad we took his lame a.ss out, f**k all you bears fans and your pus*y players
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Nissan GTR with 3300HP
6 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 3
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy