Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
who are we to judge i think everyone is getting out of hand just like they did with LBJ everyone is a bunch of sheep just saying what everyone is saying.

yea rivers played with a torn ACL and guess what THAT s**t WAS STUPID ONE BAD HIT AND NOT ONLY THAT n*gga CAREER COULD OF BEEN DONE HIS WHOLE LEG COULD OF BEEN DONE TO. u dont get no props for me for been dumb playing with a torn acl is dumb plus he sucked anyway and we all know if Jay would of played hurt and did bad he still would of gotten the blame. NO MATTER WHAT U GUYS WOULD OF FOUND SOMETHING TO BLAME ON JAY i feel bad for him cause now if u get hurt ppl wanna talk s**t and think your lieing now. this country is a joke everyone wants to call out everyone untill i here a doctor tell me jay could of played not hearing any of this hate and i dont even like jay
 7 years ago '05        #42
Windy City G 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 0 0
Man Am I the only one happy that cutler didn't play because you know what you can do and what goes on with your body..if he was going destroy his teams chance of winning playin g injured why would you play..
 01-24-2011, 02:30 PM         #43
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Watch how stupid you all feel when his MRI reveals a torn MCL then you will be singing a different tune. The dude was getting slammed left and right and was not producing any offense. He did what great leaders should do when they are screwing up remove yourself when your hurt and let a healthy QB go in and try to give the team some spark. These are lessons the greats such as Brett Farve could have learned from while he was driving his teams into the ground with his injuries
 7 years ago '05        #44
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 Chest Rockwell said:
not a cutler fan and dont like athletes who cant handle pain but if ur hurt to the point that u can hardly function, then gtfo and let the full-strength backup try to win the game

nothing more selfish than an injured player refusing to sit just to prove he's tough, then blowing the game

also dont compare cutler to favre and brady. thats not even realistic

[pic - click to view]

Didn't he rally them back?
 01-24-2011, 02:39 PM         #45
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man f**k that...rivers player on a torn acl, mcnabb threw four tds on a broken ankle, byron leftwich got carried by his linemen. cuther getting paid all those mills his a.ss need to play
 7 years ago '05        #46
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
Well according to Lovie, it was only a sprain... and hell the way that 3rd string qb played, he should have been starting in the first place lol
 7 years ago '11        #47
dan86 
space
space
space
$180 | Props total: 21 21
cutler was hurt he couldnt play even if he could he wouldnt be able to because they put hanie in before the fourth quarter
 7 years ago '10        #48
Lurker Brasi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 40 40
 Michael 1987 said:

[pic - click to view]

01-24-2011, 02:51 PM         #49
redline89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cutler is a joke rodgers got knocked out from peppers n still managed to win....cutler is weak and the bears still suck
 7 years ago '05        #50
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
Who cares if he didnt play? They are playing to win, f**k trying to get 'soldier points' .......there is a great chance that they lose with him in there or not......so they went with the healthy player....that is what they get paid for.....to perform when called upon. Urlacher getting tackled by Rogers was the defining moment, not Cutler being out
 7 years ago '09        #51
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
ask a rodgers how he feels about it

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #52
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 Mysteryman said:
I dont even like Cutler but the hate he getting is ridiculous

Yea Rivers played on a torn ACL so who gives a f**k

Rivers played with a torn ACL and they lost that game 21-12. He was 19-37 for 211, 2 INTs and 46.1 passer rating

He got heart for playing with a torn ACL but numbers dont lie and he played like s**t.

Cutler already aint the most accurate Qb in the league healthy so imagine him playing on a torn MCL. Bears woulda prolly lost worst had he played injured and then everyone woulda been complaining saying Cutler lost them the game.
Pretty much.
 01-24-2011, 03:05 PM         #53
LongHair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #54
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19629 19629
Yeah, the hate is ridiculous at this point. If the team doctor said he's done, then there's no debate.
 7 years ago '04        #55
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
Yall aint talkin about his bloody elbow. He also played like sh*t the first half. Now imagine him playing the 2nd half when hes got a elbow and knee injury? What they should've done was play that Haine cat right at the beginning of the second half. He almost brought them back which is pretty darn good for a 3rd stringer in a NFC championship game.
 7 years ago '06        #56
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 thisisgame said:
Yall aint talkin about his bloody elbow. He also played like sh*t the first half. Now imagine him playing the 2nd half when hes got a elbow and knee injury? What they should've done was play that Haine cat right at the beginning of the second half. He almost brought them back which is pretty darn good for a 3rd stringer in a NFC championship game.
Hindsight is 20/20

Collins got the Skins into the playoffs a few years ago when he subbed in for Campbell late in the year, went 4-0 in the reg season to close out and was balling out. Gotta go with the vet in that situation.
 01-24-2011, 03:16 PM         #57
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:
Yeah, the hate is ridiculous at this point. If the team doctor said he's done, then there's no debate.
this. people act like jay cutler wanted out cause he wasnt playing well. all of these people have never watched jay cutler play football apparently. If anything, when jay cutler is playing bad, he gets out there and keeps playing bad.
 01-24-2011, 03:17 PM         #58
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Hindsight is 20/20

Collins got the Skins into the playoffs a few years ago when he subbed in for Campbell late in the year, went 4-0 in the reg season to close out and was balling out. Gotta go with the vet in that situation.
i cant even beleive people are saying they shoulda went to hanie sooner over cutler. come the f**k on. think
 7 years ago '08        #59
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
didnt urlacher call jay a pus*y when he first got to chicago?
now he wants to say hes tough.
 7 years ago '05        #60
Dope Man 730 3 heat pts
space
space
$688 | Props total: 73 73
I agree with Trent Dilfer; you can't question his toughness, but you can absolutely question his heart. His body language is just AWFUL
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now