:dead: Wiz Khalifa's Black & Yellow performance at AFC Championship Game

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 J.R. Hyphy said:
pardon my ignorance, but until Wiz came out....I didn't even think they had black folks in Pittsburgh...
 J.R. Hyphy said:
lol I never met a brotha who was from Pittsburgh mayn.
 stillers09 said:
pittsburgh is a mostly white racist city of course the crowd wasn't feelin it...
ive been to pitt like 10 times in my life,i always see black people everywhere. i dunno the ratio, but it seems no diffrent then it is here in philly

JayStayPaid said:
For the people saying he should have remixed it.......The Steelers just made the SB...best believe a remix will be put out before the game.....
a remix of what? steelers s**t? songs like are always terrible, and this song besides the colors black and yellow has really nothing to do with pittsburgh. its not like a empire state of mind thing.

its the colors of the city and then him talking about dumb s**t. but the song is catchy, and im not hating, just saying i dont see how or why he would turn it into a "football Song/City Theme" at this point
 7 years ago '04        #42
the_mia_team 
space
space
$253 | Props total: 12 12
to all you dumbass people out there pittsburgh is a big mix of white and blacks

s**t was like 10 degrees out of course wiz isn't gonna perform the greatest when you cant feel your f**king body lol

wiz DOES NOT get more support from other areas than pittsburgh, hes a damn pittsburgh artists, people here been listening to him since 05 and not jumping on his d!ck in the past year, you know how long ago we heard black and yellow before the rest of the world lol, its our home city the s**ts old and played out to us

depending on the cities in pittsburgh you visit there can be nothing but a straight black community, a straight white community, and like 50/50 mixed communities just like any other big city
 7 years ago '10        #43
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
@ the s**tty, sound and Performance... It ain't like its a steelers song its just team colors for the hook and some bulls**t for the lyrics :jay:
 7 years ago '09        #44
LLCOOLFERN 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 624 624
^^^^The engineer needs to get fired. The sound sucked. Less bass on his mic would have made it carry better and be intelligible.
 01-24-2011, 01:52 AM         #45
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like those white people, well except for the young ones care about a rapper
 7 years ago '07        #46
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
They got it in when the towel came out
 7 years ago '10        #47
Alphaomega 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 17 17
All Chicago got was an American idol ?
Chitown takes a dbl L
 7 years ago '04        #48
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,552 | Props total: 2661 2661
 the_mia_team said:
to all you dumbass people out there pittsburgh is a big mix of white and blacks

s**t was like 10 degrees out of course wiz isn't gonna perform the greatest when you cant feel your f**king body lol

wiz DOES NOT get more support from other areas than pittsburgh, hes a damn pittsburgh artists, people here been listening to him since 05 and not jumping on his d!ck in the past year, you know how long ago we heard black and yellow before the rest of the world lol, its our home city the s**ts old and played out to us

depending on the cities in pittsburgh you visit there can be nothing but a straight black community, a straight white community, and like 50/50 mixed communities just like any other big city
how long?
 7 years ago '04        #49
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 27 27
 killababi said:
how long?
...i don't know what the f**k that kid talking about. ignore him.
 01-24-2011, 03:36 AM         #50
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
I don't see what's so funny?

What did you expect at a championship game where both teams have fans in the stands?? Of course you'll hear a lot of booing and people not feeling it, but regardless of that the performance was DEF a good look for Wiz.
They wasnt even booing him. They were booing the Jets coming out to warm up. I mean really, what the f**k are you n*ggas even talking about? Whats with the dead bananas? I dont even f**k with Wiz there was nothing wrong with his performance and the crowd seemed to be in it for the most part. They were cheering and waving the towel right along with him. N/M. Why even waste my text in the gossip spot?
 7 years ago '05        #51
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,205 | Props total: 171 171
 Marvin Hagler said:
now see a smart n*gga woulda done a special Steelers remix shoutin out da name of da team in da chorus, players names, mention da Superbowl, Steeler legends & hella football references

then done a special online video for it wit team highlights spliced in that b**ch.. even try to git a few Steelers players for cameos

aint thinkin straight smokin them damn tweeds
:agreement6: n*ggas don't know how to make that money... I would have had the video ready so win or lose I would have been on top just in case...Dude missing out on his cash cow...He might never have another hit like this period...Kid Cudi a.ss n*gga...
 7 years ago '07        #52
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1764 1764
That n*gga overrated anyway
 01-24-2011, 06:54 AM         #53
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Everybody hands go up...and they stay there"

Another W for Wiz
 7 years ago '04        #54
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,073 | Props total: 1559 1559
Dam Talk About Hate
 7 years ago '06        #55
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
 Marvin Hagler said:
now see a smart n*gga woulda done a special Steelers remix shoutin out da name of da team in da chorus, players names, mention da Superbowl, Steeler legends & hella football references

then done a special online video for it wit team highlights spliced in that b**ch.. even try to git a few Steelers players for cameos

aint thinkin straight smokin them damn tweeds
That n*gga Wiz said he dont even f**k with sports like that. But what you said is right though

This song bout to get more & more air time leading up to Feb 6th

Imagine if Pittsburgh had an NBA team
 7 years ago '10        #56
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
im sure they know the song by now....they play it at all their games as they should
 7 years ago '08        #57
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,693 | Props total: 3433 3433
WTF u talking bout crowd went crazy man n*ggas love to hate but can't sit through a whole 1 minute worth of film
 7 years ago '04        #58
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
lmao........its crazy how every other rapper outshinned him on his own beat
 7 years ago '08        #59
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
man its cold as s**t out that b**ch, i wouldnt be moving either, that one dude almost got a full face mask
 01-24-2011, 08:02 AM         #60
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo, it was mad cold in pitt last night. i dont blame the crowd for not being as active..however, this aint the right track to hype up a football crowd....although i hate empire state of mind, the track is right for situations like that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
81 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy