Spartacus Gods Of the Arena Official Thread

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #161
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,380 | Props total: 6408 6408
 meercy said:
jus 6
this mini series wouldn't of happened if the guy that played spartacus didn't have cancer. which is probably why they only had 6 so it would be enough time to have the dude get better
 7 years ago '07        #162
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
they don't look alike to me
 7 years ago '05        #163
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 Rico23 said:
man I love this f**kin show...f**kin cancer but damn I can't wait for season 2...

sidenote the 2 women slaves naevia and oenemaus's wife are sooooo f**kin bad, matter of fact oenemaus's wife looks like my ex

[pic - click to view]

my ex

[pic - click to view]

Your ex eyes bugged out playa.
 7 years ago '07        #164
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Rico23 said:
man I love this f**kin show...f**kin cancer but damn I can't wait for season 2...

sidenote the 2 women slaves naevia and oenemaus's wife are sooooo f**kin bad, matter of fact oenemaus's wife looks like my ex

[pic - click to view]

my ex

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #165
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2273 2273
they dont look alike at all.

Another solid episode but not feeling it like I was season 1. Gannicus needs to more screen time f!ghting and Crixcus needs more of a storyline.
 7 years ago '06        #166
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,361 | Props total: 5595 5595
 Rico23 said:

[pic - click to view]

my ex

[pic - click to view]

AIRBALLL!

7 years ago '05        #167
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
 justinjones said:
this mini series wouldn't of happened if the guy that played spartacus didn't have cancer. which is probably why they only had 6 so it would be enough time to have the dude get better
yea i knew about da cancer.. but i was jus like.. they gone film a series of s**t...
untill they knew he was all the way better.. guess 6 all they needed tho...
 7 years ago '06        #168
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,361 | Props total: 5595 5595
 Rico23 said:
...in my head she did
 7 years ago '09        #169
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 Rico23 said:

[pic - click to view]

my ex

[pic - click to view]

we need a lingerie pic of your ex to be sure
 7 years ago '06        #170
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,542 | Props total: 2664 2664

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #171
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,380 | Props total: 6408 6408
 meercy said:
yea i knew about da cancer.. but i was jus like.. they gone film a series of s**t...
untill they knew he was all the way better.. guess 6 all they needed tho...
bad part is dude is still not coming back. i say make it 12 instead of 6
 7 years ago '04        #172
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 1575 1575
 Pistol Peter said:
@ ashur sending dude off with that gay n*gga
Funniest Scene this season
 7 years ago '08        #173
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,314 | Props total: 1258 1258
Love this show. And love how everything is turning out. But am i the only one that wants to see talius live. dont get me wrong hes a b1tch, he took out gaia and he needs to die a terrible violent death. But dude would be an awesome villian for season 2 with biatus out. Add in the general dude that captured spartacus (forget his name. i think it was glubber or something like that) and you got 2 major villians for season 2.
 7 years ago '08        #174
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,087 | Props total: 12305 12305
 Ron O'Neal said:
Love this show. And love how everything is turning out. But am i the only one that wants to see talius live. dont get me wrong hes a b1tch, he took out gaia and he needs to die a terrible violent death. But dude would be an awesome villian for season 2 with biatus out. Add in the general dude that captured spartacus (forget his name. i think it was glubber or something like that) and you got 2 major villians for season 2.
if you read the story of spartacus, they can stretch the show out for like 5-6 seasons if they want. The story goes far beyond the arena. Dude actually turned those gladiators into soldiers. "Gods of the Arena" is a mini series that just prequels "blood and sand". You're right that those two would make great villians though. I didn't really see Batiatus as a villian until the latter part of the season. Right now he is the protagonist of the story, and the show is really more about him than anyone else. Great show. One of the best on television right now.
 02-14-2011, 01:55 PM         #175
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ron O'Neal said:

I was thinking this, too -- at the same time, it just seems like it's building up to a Talius death.
 7 years ago '04        #176
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1428 1428
words fall from mouth like s**t from a.ss
 02-14-2011, 02:48 PM         #177
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this worth watching, the first 3 episodes are on netflix right now i think
 7 years ago '05        #178
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
Yo, quick question. I don't want to read spoilers in here so sorry if this has already been answered.

I was about to start watching this show, but went to find how many episodes were in season 1 and it is listing Spartacus Blood and Sand and Spartacus Gods of The Arena as completely different shows. Should I just start with episode one of Gods of The Arena or is do I need to start with Blood and Sand? Do they tie in together at all?
 7 years ago '07        #179
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Reppindaburghh said:
Yo, quick question. I don't want to read spoilers in here so sorry if this has already been answered.

I was about to start watching this show, but went to find how many episodes were in season 1 and it is listing Spartacus Blood and Sand and Spartacus Gods of The Arena as completely different shows. Should I just start with episode one of Gods of The Arena or is do I need to start with Blood and Sand? Do they tie in together at all?
Well I'd start with Blood and Sand first, because it allows you to appreciate Gods of the Arena more... But chronologically... Gods of the Arena is first. They definitely tie in. Blood and Sand is the "legitimate" show, where as Gods of the Arena is a prequel. A lot of the same characters in both though
 7 years ago '04        #180
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
can't wait for the next ep.....
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
236 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy