Spartacus Gods Of the Arena Official Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,366 | Props total: 5627 5627
 JaiMega said:
Andy Whitfield wasn't that great anyway. Should have recasted him frm the beginning. I hope he gets well, but realistically... It's not worth it.

The Mini-series is good though.
you're trippin.

no more tranny pr0n for you.
 01-31-2011, 10:42 AM         #62
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
love it...just as entertaining as season1
 7 years ago '04        #63
R.O.B 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$650 | Props total: 111 111
I dont know why dudes think Gannicus isnt going to die by the end of the prequel. He wasnt even mentioned in BLOOD AND SAND. and Doctore's wife wasnt alive in it either.

I think Doctore finds out, and k!lls both of them.

also,

In June 2010 it was announced that Whitfield completely finished his treatment, had a clean bill of health and was expected to be back on the set of Spartacus: Blood and Sand by October.

In August 2010, Whitfield teamed up with Freddie Wong and created a 2 minute long YouTube video named "Time Crisis"

Iin September, it was announced that Whitfield's cancer has returned and he would not be returning for the second season of Spartacus.
 7 years ago '07        #64
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1376 1376
 R.O.B said:
I dont know why dudes think Gannicus isnt going to die by the end of the prequel. He wasnt even mentioned in BLOOD AND SAND. and Doctore's wife wasnt alive in it either.

also,
Because some people know history, and this show follows history. Gannicus becomes a leader with Spartacus, crixious, and Oenomaus(Doctore).

I'm a.ssuming Gannicus is going to be sold/traded to someone else and they'll go and get him in second season.
 01-31-2011, 02:53 PM         #65
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R.O.B said:

also,

I don't know why dudes think he's going to die. If you follow the show and know the history, you'd know he is part of the revolt. And the show has followed history so far, why would they k!ll him off? He doesn't have to be mentioned in BLOOD & SAND. Why would that be a requirement to star in a 2nd season? Most importantly, Dustin Clare -- who plays Gannicus -- has already confirmed his role in the follow-up season to BLOOD & SAND.
 7 years ago '05        #66
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,837 | Props total: 9771 9771
as many people that died in the first season, all these hopes holding out for you favorite character to make it is all for nothing lol, this show k!lls off its cast, be happy if you see 4 episodes lol
 01-31-2011, 03:52 PM         #67
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rockstar718 said:
as many people that died in the first season, all these hopes holding out for you favorite character to make it is all for nothing lol, this show k!lls off its cast, be happy if you see 4 episodes lol
Dustin Clare -- who plays Gannicus -- has already confirmed his role in the follow-up season to BLOOD & SAND.
 7 years ago '04        #68
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
why Onemaus's wife so f**kin s3xy.... even while cryin?

she looks like a good lay too....

sad to see the old Doctorie got out like that....

but can't wait to see Crixous rise up tho...

btw on a side note.. Gaia and Lucriea threesomes scene was awesome... she is a horny women... she turned Lurcriea out
 7 years ago '05        #69
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
and here i thought i was alone in this good blood thirsty f**k feast of a series
 7 years ago '09        #70
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
batiatus is 1 of the GOAT characters of all time...
REAL FONT!!!

he's up there with Omar (the wire)
larry david & leon
ron swanson
adebisi

i was skeptical about watching spartacus without spartacus, but the show hasn't skipped a beat & i guess the PREQUEL route was the only 1 they could take that people would accept. the characters are still as backstabbing & sneaky as ever.

i also find it funny how batiatus & that 1 dude are friends now (don't remember his name, but he was the 1 who was going to buy the wine for him), but he was like his mortal enemy in the original spartactus season.

how many episodes are there gonna be overall? someone told me only 6
 7 years ago '09        #71
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 .Mase Da Rula. said:

btw on a side note.. Gaia and Lucriea threesomes scene was awesome... she is a horny women... she turned Lurcriea out
***side note***
she was also the 1 who hinted/told lucrecia that she should be f**king the slaves as well :lachen001: so i guess that's where she got the idea of f**king crixus
 7 years ago '08        #72
4sonsofHorus 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 1 1
 .Mase Da Rula. said:

I was wondering when someone was going to comment on that....

Yes....Yes....... I did enjoy watching Zena being turned out.....

very much so

And Batiatus's friends name is Solonius
I'm waiting to see what happens between them and Crixus's rise is going to be the s**t
GODDAMN this show has the potential to be an underground cult classic series
 7 years ago '04        #73
booie4 
space
space
$5,264 | Props total: 1551 1551
 5_star_smitty said:
***side note***
she was also the 1 who hinted/told lucrecia that she should be f**king the slaves as well :lachen001: so i guess that's where she got the idea of f**king crixus
yeah i caught that.
 7 years ago '04        #74
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
can't wait for tonight ep ...
 7 years ago '08        #75
4sonsofHorus 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 1 1
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
can't wait for tonight ep ...
Always a great way to end my week off Starz knew what they were doing
 7 years ago '04        #76
R.O.B 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$650 | Props total: 111 111
dudes quick to throw in the "Historical Facts"....well let me throw in some.

There is no proof that Gannicus was with Spartacus, Crixus, and Onomeaus, in the slave revolt.

Certainly other slave leaders are mentioned—Crixus, Oenomaus, Gannicus, and Castus—and we cannot tell from the historical evidence whether they were aides, subordinates, or even equals leading groups of their own and traveling in convoy with Spartacus' people.
 02-04-2011, 02:07 PM         #77
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R.O.B said:
dudes quick to throw in the "Historical Facts"....well let me throw in some.

There is no proof that Gannicus was with Spartacus, Crixus, and Onomeaus, in the slave revolt.

Yeah, okay. People need to accept that Gannicus is in Season 2. Once they accept this, they will be better off. You mention that "there is no proof" he was with Spartacus. It does not matter if he was with Spartacus, Ghandi, Moses or Jesus Christ in the Third Servile War. It's a known fact Gannicus fought in the War. He commanded an army with Castus and they're known to have k!lled over 12,000 troops. That's what they know. He was not WITH Spartacus. Him and Castus had their troops, Spartacus and the others had their own. It's well documented. Historically, A LOT of information is unknown. There is a lot of controversy surrounding Spartacus and his nationality, and many are unsure of his fate. Same with Oenomaus, whose name vanishes from history. No one knows how he died, or where.

Spartacus and Crixus had different outlooks, and they're said to have split. Crixus (some say) wanted to rummage through Italy and Spartacus wanted to lead his people to freedom in the Alps.

It's a TV show, not a f**king History Channel documentary. Still, the producers are writers are following "known history", and it's KNOWN that Gannicus "f!ghts" in the revolt and leads a hand. It does not matter if he's with Spartacus or not, but there is room to speculate, and they can fill in their own beliefs.

There is no way they're introducing a character like Gannicus just to get k!lled off in this miniseries - ESPECIALLY when the actor who plays him alludes to be part of the second season. It makes no sense.

Can't wait for tonight's ep!
 02-04-2011, 10:07 PM         #78
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great episode. Showing Crixus on the motherf**kin' come up!
 7 years ago '07        #79
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
that white slave that got f**ked disappointed me...i thought she was going to look better than that
 02-05-2011, 12:12 AM         #80
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
that white slave that got f**ked disappointed me...i thought she was going to look better than that

She can still get it, tho. Come on, son

The whole point of it was to foreshadow how Crixus gets together with his girl from Season 1.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy