Jay Cutler may have torn his MCL

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #101
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 Two02x3 said:
I love how people like to say that Rivers played with a torn ACL. Is that supposed to be respectable or something? I don't know what his knee looks like now, but playing that injured is stupid. I understand it's a championship game and all but damn.....there's a reason why doctors tell you to stay off your knees/legs when you hurt them badly.

Also, the game was well within range. He got hurt and got taken out the game. The guy has taken a beating all season and gets ragged on by some idiot kids on the internet because they think they know what they're talking about. f**k outta here. Yall the same cats that sit out 5 on 5 at the YMCA with a sprained pinky.....

I don't f**k with the Bears at all(Hawks fan, don't like Cutler), but everyone who either doesn't play sports, have any knowledge of sports-related injuries/knee injuries, or just likes to hate and not use common sense on purpose....needs to shut the f**k up.
You can't compare injuries and teams two completely different scenarios...was he supposed to stand there and continue to get blasted behind that o-line with limited mobility? I'll be the first one to call him out when he f**ks up...but I can't knock the man who has sat behind the worst o-line all season with sub-par wrs get sacked 52 times and not once get up and complain about them not giving him protection and not once throwing the line or the wrs under the bus. I respect the hell out of that...most other people would be quick as hell to b**ch,I just find it hard to believe that after all of that he would call it quits in the biggest game of the season...and those who are comparing injuries different teams,different situation.
 7 years ago '05        #102
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Blame the line, but not Mike Martz or Jay Cutler. That's funny. I mean 5-7 step drops are really smart in today's NFL. Cutler also held on to the ball way too long at times. I'm not saying Chicago's line is the greatest, but he f**ked up with or without enough time. Just saying.
 7 years ago '08        #103
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12269 12269
 minimafia_aj said:
im defending him cause the team did and the coaches even said he wanted to come back out but they wouldn't allow him too. what is he supposed to do? we where still trying to win the game and if he wasn't able to move as well or plant to throw he would be hurting us more then helping us.
Yea but they professionals and they know if 1 high ranking person in the organization or on the team spoke up Cutler's career would be over. Their smart, Jay is their QB for the foreseeable future.

IMO he quit, he was already playing bad.

And lemme just throw this out there cuz I dun seen it too many times in this thread and other 1's already. "Why would he quit, this is to go to the Super Bowl" Do I need to invoke Game 6 of the second round against the Boston Celtics when 1 Lebron James quit. Don't tell me players don't quit cuz I've seen this story b4.
 7 years ago '12        #104
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Theres NOTHING that suggests he quit.
 7 years ago '04        #105
flipdaflop 
space
space
$640 | Props total: 0 0
I don't like Cutler but if he was told he was done what did you want him to do?
 7 years ago '09        #106
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 726 726
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
hmmm Philip Rivers played with a torn ACL sooooo....
River>>Cutler forever and since forever
 01-24-2011, 10:32 AM         #107
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea 10 million twitter n*ggaz know whats going on but Cutler and the bears dont
 7 years ago '05        #108
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
chargers oline is trash
the fact is that rivers is just tough as nails and is a competitor

cutler is just a baby
and at all you n*ggas who were talking trash about my boy rivers during that feud he had with c*ntler
 7 years ago '04        #109
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 01-24-2011, 10:49 AM         #110
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
scumbag for NFL family
 7 years ago '09        #111
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
 TH35 said:
Because its simple, NFC Ship > Regular season games. If this was the regular season none of those players would be saying this. Most wouldn't have even watched this game if it was the regular season.
But, the regular season is how you get to the postseason to win a championship and MJD sat out when his team was battling for the afc south title with Indy. I would think thats just as important as the conference championship game!!!
 01-24-2011, 11:08 AM         #112
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You see all these n*ggaz hating , trying to get their fame back, then you go to Cutler's twitter page and all you see is news about his OWN charity. Why cant n*ggaz just keep to themselves. All these Social media sites are allowing people who dont deserve to speak , speak to millions. Its ruining society.
 01-24-2011, 11:25 AM         #113
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay cutler is my boy, f**kin haters actin like he'd quit, injuries don't always seem that bad at first but once everything around it stiffins then u truly feel it
 7 years ago '05        #114
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 luker1920 said:
You see all these n*ggaz hating , trying to get their fame back, then you go to Cutler's twitter page and all you see is news about his OWN charity. Why cant n*ggaz just keep to themselves. All these Social media sites are allowing people who dont deserve to speak , speak to millions. Its ruining society.
fully agree with this. people think they can talk any type on way on these s**t just because. people had no idea whats wrong with the guy and instead of reserving judgement they hop on their computer and phone and bash him about something they know nothing about.

and now they say the guy has a torn MCL, i dont usually say this about pro athletes but i kind of feel bad for the dude
 7 years ago '04        #115
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 Steveo54 said:
n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga

<---- pale a.ss white guy

get mad
 01-24-2011, 11:44 AM         #116
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
which knee did Rivers tear his ACL in ?
 7 years ago '10        #117
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101

[pic - click to view]

Can I get someone to make this say Haters Gonna Hate Thanks

Last edited by stv18; 01-24-2011 at 11:52 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #118
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
Most of you probably don't even know what an MCL is...and to begin comparing to an ACL further shows that you don't knownwhat you're talking about...knowntwo injuries are the same...you don't even bring forth facts of the grade of River's ACL injury nor do you know the grade of Cutler's

Cats speaking on toughness but have probably never had either of these injuries
 7 years ago '05        #119
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
and now we're hearing that he wanted to go back in but the coach and medical staff said no.
 7 years ago '05        #120
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
Yea a sprain is a slight tear so technically he did tear his MCL. But yea I know...
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
32 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago