Jay Cutler may have torn his MCL

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-24-2011, 01:03 AM         #81
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fly 2ndcoming said:
like i stated before i'm not gonna debate the injury with you because you arent equipped with the knowledge of that sort of injury.

But, hold the f**k up!!! You saying mjd played on the s**t all year but sat out when the team needed him most? Hmmm, sounds like a contradiction to me. Also, how do you know he played on it all year? Are you the jags team doctor? You on the roster? Is mjd your homeboy/relative? Is a relative of yours f**king him? How do you know?

I dont know the severity of either guys injury and isnt here to pass judgment on them. But, i am only here to ask how can he judge cutler when he sat out the games to end the season when they still were in the hunt for the division title and go to the playoffs?

He is a b**ch for doing so as well as the people quick to clown cutler but not clown him for the exact same thing. Where is darnell dockett, deion sanders, derrick brooks and everybody else's tweets/internet posts against mjd

this^^^
 7 years ago '07        #82
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Like I stated before I'm not gonna debate the injury with you because you arent equipped with the knowledge of that sort of injury.

But, hold the f**k up!!! You saying MJD played on the s**t all year but sat out when the team needed him most? Hmmm, sounds like a contradiction to me. Also, how do you know he played on it all year? Are you the Jags team doctor? You on the roster? Is MJD your homeboy/relative? Is a relative of yours f**king him? How do you know?

I dont know the severity of either guys injury and isnt here to pass judgment on them. But, I am only here to ask how can he judge Cutler when he sat out the games to end the season when they still were in the hunt for the division title and go to the playoffs?

He is a b**ch for doing so as well as the people quick to clown Cutler but not clown him for the exact same thing. Where is Darnell Dockett, Deion Sanders, Derrick Brooks and everybody else's tweets/internet posts against MJD
Because its simple, NFC Ship > Regular season games. If this was the regular season none of those players would be saying this. Most wouldn't have even watched this game if it was the regular season.
 7 years ago '05        #83
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,399 | Props total: 674 674
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
hmmm Philip Rivers played with a torn ACL sooooo....
ETHER... It makes your sould burn slow... burn slow... but Phil is one tough khat...
 01-24-2011, 01:38 AM         #84
dredre23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Half of the ppl on here talking s**t.... Can"t play football or know what it take to throw a football... So get off he's back.... Think about it week 1 until now did u think we would make it this far.... Hell no..
 01-24-2011, 01:50 AM         #85
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rivers played with a acl...cutlers a pus*y...getting paid mills to throw ints and look stupid..it must be great to be a white QB...throw a nice pass here and there and u become a superstar lol shout to carson palmer also
 7 years ago '05        #86
Knockout Kingz 
space
space
$2,043 | Props total: 81 81
 gGgM35 said:
Better line and better talent around him on that team...can you imagine what would have happened if cutler went back out there behind that o-line?
Valid point homie...but if a 3-string QB can come in & make the game interesting in the closing moments behind that "SAME O-LINE" ur refering to.. ur comment loses a s**tload of validity!!
 7 years ago '10        #87
Alphaomega 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 17 17
No one in Chi likes Cutler <-- fact
and yet the entire team stuck up for him...
I'll believe Urlacher, Kreutz, the rest of the team >> BX keyboard QB's, and the rest of the NFL sitting on their couches
 7 years ago '05        #88
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 m-f said:
@ anyone thinking he would SIT out in the NFC 'ship .

Does anyone have common sense these days?
Rivers played with Torn ACL
Cutler has tons of talent but no heart
 7 years ago '06        #89
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 256 256
Tore my MCL in July. The pain was immediate, that s**t hurt like hell to the point where I couldn't walk on my leg for weeks. This n*gga standing, walking, & riding a bike on the sideline.. Man the f**k up and get on the field. If teammates, coaches, med staff were sticking up for him, it's because they all wanted a reason to bench his b**ch a.ss.
 7 years ago '10        #90
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 6694 6694
I love how people like to say that Rivers played with a torn ACL. Is that supposed to be respectable or something? I don't know what his knee looks like now, but playing that injured is stupid. I understand it's a championship game and all but damn.....there's a reason why doctors tell you to stay off your knees/legs when you hurt them badly.

Also, the game was well within range. He got hurt and got taken out the game. The guy has taken a beating all season and gets ragged on by some idiot kids on the internet because they think they know what they're talking about. f**k outta here. Yall the same cats that sit out 5 on 5 at the YMCA with a sprained pinky.....

I don't f**k with the Bears at all(Hawks fan, don't like Cutler), but everyone who either doesn't play sports, have any knowledge of sports-related injuries/knee injuries, or just likes to hate and not use common sense on purpose....needs to shut the f**k up.
 7 years ago '06        #91
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,348 | Props total: 5497 5497
I've always played on a sprained ankle during 5 on 5 at the Y thank you very much
 7 years ago '05        #92
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 DrX said:
rivers played with a acl...cutlers a pus*y...getting paid mills to throw ints and look stupid..it must be great to be a white QB...throw a nice pass here and there and u become a superstar lol shout to carson palmer also

Cutler showed his true colors today

"In 2005 I got to play in the AFC Chmp & lost. I a.ssumed we would be back the next year, but I never played in playoff game again. Cmon Jay! "

Seahawks player with more ether

Last edited by katalist; 01-24-2011 at 02:39 AM..
 01-24-2011, 02:53 AM         #93
O_o 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steveo54 said:
people are just f**king haters man. let em hate who the hell cares, jay cutler is my quarterback

7 years ago '10        #94
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
 minimafia_aj said:
you keep bringing up Rivers, which is cool except he had a better o line and better weapons around him no one was getting open and cutler was getting pummled every time so you cant compare the two its a good story and all but what happens if Rivers goes out there with that and does something even worse, we're not trying to lose him for this game and all of next year to win a game that was outta hand no one was doing there job on offense
n*gga u sound like a b**ch..all these damn excuses...the muthaf**ka isn't tough end of story
 7 years ago '07        #95
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,185 | Props total: 19735 19735
 beatjunkie said:
n*gga u sound like a b**ch..all these damn excuses...the muthaf**ka isn't tough end of story
if you don't think hes tough you've never watched a bears game. excuses? that s**t is all valid and true. But apparently all you guys have phds now in medicine.
 7 years ago '09        #96
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 2738 2738
Of course we think he is a quitter, until the medical reports come out, but I mean I seen guys play with much worse injuries, but it wasn't like he was doing his team any justice, he was just stinking up the joint anyways. Damn 3rd QB came in and played better than Culter, Collins, and Aaron Rodgers in 1 1/4 quarters.
 7 years ago '10        #97
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,421 | Props total: 6597 6597
 BrownBag said:
you know whats funny....yall got a mouth and talk all this s**t saying he should of been out there and shouldnt be a pus*y about it...thats why hes on the field and you at home typing on your computer. the f**k outta here acting like yall would actually play on a f**ked up leg...yall would do anything to try and bash cutler
k!ll urself plz...
 7 years ago '05        #98
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
this means nothing untill we know what he has all this talk is stupid. but i think ppl have overstep a little i know we the fans want to know everything and know wats going on. but the team doctors says he cant play then he cant play all this talk and just cause other ppl played when hurt doesnt mean that should be the thing to do.
 7 years ago '04        #99
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
 Steveo54 said:
n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga

<---- pale a.ss white guy

get mad
Yeah Ima need you to grow up, just a little. No a lot really. Idiot
 7 years ago '04        #100
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,531 | Props total: 5088 5088
so any of you that questioned his toughness on here are idiots. Truth be told.

id·i·ot
   /ˈɪdiət/ Show Spelled[id-ee-uht] Show IPA
–noun
an utterly foolish or senseless person.
Psychology . a person of the lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy