Jay Cutler may have torn his MCL

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-23-2011, 11:54 PM         #61
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee Yung Star said:
You'd be delusional to think he runs anything but his damn mouth
The good people of Detroit whose jobs he saved may disagree with you.
 7 years ago '05        #62
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
yeah, i ended up hurting my knee back in October and it wasn't even that serious.. but i still can't get up and run on it. i aint got the doctors like these guys, but i aint gonna hate if dude says he cannot play. if you tear your mcl, you risk tearing the other ligaments around your knee since the mcl isn't there to stabilize it anymore.

i didn't watch any bears games this season, but it appeared on highlights that he liked chicago.. why would he quit on them in the nfc championship game when it was a one score game? doesn't make much sense.
 7 years ago '07        #63
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,198 | Props total: 19841 19841
 K1Entertainment said:
:applause2:

when the going gets tough, this guy just quits.

trade rumours, quit.

minor knee injury, quit.

0 heart
Yeah he has 0 heart when he got sacked 52 times he quit every time. just stop it man quit being butt hurt he left your franchise.

I'm The Dan said:
yeah, i ended up hurting my knee back in October and it wasn't even that serious.. but i still can't get up and run on it. i aint got the doctors like these guys, but i aint gonna hate if dude says he cannot play. if you tear your mcl, you risk tearing the other ligaments around your knee since the mcl isn't there to stabilize it anymore.

i didn't watch any bears games this season, but it appeared on highlights that he liked chicago.. why would he quit on them in the nfc championship game when it was a one score game? doesn't make much sense.
and he grew up a chicago fan im sure he likes it here maybe a little less with all the backlash but if you're curious im sure you can ask k1 itsbx's resident body language expert and apparently doctor.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 01-24-2011 at 12:02 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #64
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,772 | Props total: 14586 14586
 kevante said:
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that most people in this thread hating on Cutler have probably never played organized football, and never received a serious injury. Comparing injuries between players has to be one of the most simplistic idiotic things I've ever heard of. Phillip Rivers torn ACL = Jay Cutler's torn MCL? You don't say, doctor? Even the MJD injury, seriously? Seriously?
That's not true, but yes comparing injuries is dumb. At the same time if Cutler was riding a bike it wasn't that bad.
 01-23-2011, 11:59 PM         #65
redline89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pakers for life.....bears are good but the pack murders thank you bears for being so weak were goin to the super bowl b**ches
 7 years ago '10        #66
Lurker Brasi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 40 40
good good
 7 years ago '08        #67
Dunknown24 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,019 | Props total: 719 719
The reason Cutty couldn't come back is obviously cuz he only throws off one leg and that's probably the one he hurt
 7 years ago '04        #68
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 Dunknown24 said:
The reason Cutty couldn't come back is obviously cuz he only throws off one leg and that's probably the one he hurt
 7 years ago '09        #69
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12343 12343
Wait didnt that f**got Jones Drew sit out the last 3 games of the Jags season with an MCL and the Jags still f!ghting for a playoff spot? So, why is he talking s**t?
 7 years ago '10        #70
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Wait didnt that f**got Jones Drew sit out the last 3 games of the Jags season with an MCL and the Jags still f!ghting for a playoff spot? So, why is he talking s**t?
really gonna compare a runningback getting a knee injury vs a QB getting one? really?
 7 years ago '04        #71
Da Truth Spitta 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 19 19
 hockeythug said:
Should have stay put in the locker room instead of looking like an idiot on the sidelines with his dopey face on.
That look on his face was so....."Man, f**k this, its cold out here and I can't throw for s**t today."
 7 years ago '10        #72
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
hmmm Philip Rivers played with a torn ACL sooooo....
this
 7 years ago '09        #73
space
space
 Thee Yung Star said:
really gonna compare a runningback getting a knee injury vs a QB getting one? really?
Only because MJD was the one that started the comparison with his tweets. If hes gonna do it then why cant I ask why he sat out the last 3 games and his team trying to get in the playoffs?

Its a fair question. I didnt see anybody calling him out for not toughing it out for the team and getting to the playoffs so they could have a shot at the super bowl. So, why yall wanna call Cutler out and why does he wanna call Cutler out? s**t is a little b**chmade if you ask me.
 7 years ago '07        #74
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 BrownBag said:
great points were brought up...being sacked 50+ times in the season shows heart and commitment. he never quit on the team and always went out. people didnt believe he had a concussion that day against the giants and they didnt wanna believe he was really hurt today. you cant sit out a championship game when football is all you got. n*ggas do need to use some common sense
lol he was making his way to the locker room before the end of the half

didnt he also not come back out after the giants put him on his a.ss 9 times in one half?
 7 years ago '10        #75
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Only because MJD was the one that started the comparison with his tweets. If hes gonna do it then why cant I ask why he sat out the last 3 games and his team trying to get in the playoffs?

Its a fair question. I didnt see anybody calling him out for not toughing it out for the team and getting to the playoffs so they could have a shot at the super bowl. So, why yall wanna call Cutler out and why does he wanna call Cutler out? s**t is a little b**chmade if you ask me.
because

1) Maurice played through the injury the entire season. He went as far as he could manage.

2) Noone saw Jay get hurt.

3) Noone saw Jay try to f!ght through the pain (even attempt a pass on the sideline)

4) Why the f**k was he riding a bike if he has a bad knee? REST THAT s**t IF IT'S HURT.

5) Why is he standing, walking around on it? No limp.

6) n*gga woulda sat out with a hang nail.
 7 years ago '07        #76
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 gGgM35 said:
You can't be serious...52 sacks in a season disagree with that statement.The bears had by FAR the worst o-line in the league this year.
didnt henne the 3rd string qb get rid of the ball on a similar play where shields blitzed and cutler held the ball taking a sacK???

52 sacks are bad but i would go as far as saying 15- 20 of those would be because cutler held the ball too long

if henne started that game i think the bears had a better chance of keeping it closer
 7 years ago '09        #77
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
^^^^^^You obviously didn't watch many bear games this season,at times he had less then 2 seconds in the pocket...not gonna happen if you continue to get hit time and time again it comes to a point where you call hike and just are prepared to get hit.
 7 years ago '04        #78
sonn 
space
space
space
$269 | Props total: 9 9
 getGwap said:
didnt henne the 3rd string qb get rid of the ball on a similar play where shields blitzed and cutler held the ball taking a sacK???

52 sacks are bad but i would go as far as saying 15- 20 of those would be because cutler held the ball too long

if henne started that game i think the bears had a better chance of keeping it closer
Henne would be even worse theres a reason he got benched this season
 7 years ago '09        #79
space
space
 Thee Yung Star said:
because

1) Maurice played through the injury the entire season. He went as far as he could manage.

2) Noone saw Jay get hurt.

3) Noone saw Jay try to f!ght through the pain (even attempt a pass on the sideline)

4) Why the f**k was he riding a bike if he has a bad knee? REST THAT s**t IF IT'S HURT.

5) Why is he standing, walking around on it? No limp.

6) n*gga woulda sat out with a hang nail.
Like I stated before I'm not gonna debate the injury with you because you arent equipped with the knowledge of that sort of injury.

But, hold the f**k up!!! You saying MJD played on the s**t all year but sat out when the team needed him most? Hmmm, sounds like a contradiction to me. Also, how do you know he played on it all year? Are you the Jags team doctor? You on the roster? Is MJD your homeboy/relative? Is a relative of yours f**king him? How do you know?

I dont know the severity of either guys injury and isnt here to pass judgment on them. But, I am only here to ask how can he judge Cutler when he sat out the games to end the season when they still were in the hunt for the division title and go to the playoffs?

He is a b**ch for doing so as well as the people quick to clown Cutler but not clown him for the exact same thing. Where is Darnell Dockett, Deion Sanders, Derrick Brooks and everybody else's tweets/internet posts against MJD
 7 years ago '10        #80
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
Didn't really read through that bulls**t but yes, MJD is a friend of the fam.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago