Jay Cutler may have torn his MCL

most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA James Harden just PERMANENTLY ENDED Draymond Green tough guy career :mjlmf..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,610 | Props total: 16197 16197
 kevante said:
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that most people in this thread hating on Cutler have probably never played organized football, and never received a serious injury. Comparing injuries between players has to be one of the most simplistic idiotic things I've ever heard of. Phillip Rivers torn ACL = Jay Cutler's torn MCL? You don't say, doctor? Even the MJD injury, seriously? Seriously?
That's not true, but yes comparing injuries is dumb. At the same time if Cutler was riding a bike it wasn't that bad.
 01-23-2011, 10:59 PM         #62
redline89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pakers for life.....bears are good but the pack murders thank you bears for being so weak were goin to the super bowl b**ches
 7 years ago '10        #63
Lurker Brasi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 40 40
good good
 7 years ago '08        #64
Dunknown24 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,048 | Props total: 754 754
The reason Cutty couldn't come back is obviously cuz he only throws off one leg and that's probably the one he hurt
 7 years ago '04        #65
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,788 | Props total: 1000 1000
 Dunknown24 said:
The reason Cutty couldn't come back is obviously cuz he only throws off one leg and that's probably the one he hurt
 7 years ago '09        #66
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$67,295 | Props total: 13534 13534
Wait didnt that f**got Jones Drew sit out the last 3 games of the Jags season with an MCL and the Jags still f!ghting for a playoff spot? So, why is he talking s**t?
 7 years ago '10        #67
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$18,169 | Props total: 8473 8473
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Wait didnt that f**got Jones Drew sit out the last 3 games of the Jags season with an MCL and the Jags still f!ghting for a playoff spot? So, why is he talking s**t?
really gonna compare a runningback getting a knee injury vs a QB getting one? really?
 7 years ago '04        #68
Da Truth Spitta 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 19 19
 hockeythug said:
Should have stay put in the locker room instead of looking like an idiot on the sidelines with his dopey face on.
That look on his face was so....."Man, f**k this, its cold out here and I can't throw for s**t today."
 7 years ago '10        #69
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,288 | Props total: 438 438
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
hmmm Philip Rivers played with a torn ACL sooooo....
this
 7 years ago '09        #70
space
space
 Thee Yung Star said:
really gonna compare a runningback getting a knee injury vs a QB getting one? really?
Only because MJD was the one that started the comparison with his tweets. If hes gonna do it then why cant I ask why he sat out the last 3 games and his team trying to get in the playoffs?

Its a fair question. I didnt see anybody calling him out for not toughing it out for the team and getting to the playoffs so they could have a shot at the super bowl. So, why yall wanna call Cutler out and why does he wanna call Cutler out? s**t is a little b**chmade if you ask me.
 7 years ago '07        #71
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 301 301
 BrownBag said:
great points were brought up...being sacked 50+ times in the season shows heart and commitment. he never quit on the team and always went out. people didnt believe he had a concussion that day against the giants and they didnt wanna believe he was really hurt today. you cant sit out a championship game when football is all you got. n*ggas do need to use some common sense
lol he was making his way to the locker room before the end of the half

didnt he also not come back out after the giants put him on his a.ss 9 times in one half?
 7 years ago '10        #72
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Only because MJD was the one that started the comparison with his tweets. If hes gonna do it then why cant I ask why he sat out the last 3 games and his team trying to get in the playoffs?

Its a fair question. I didnt see anybody calling him out for not toughing it out for the team and getting to the playoffs so they could have a shot at the super bowl. So, why yall wanna call Cutler out and why does he wanna call Cutler out? s**t is a little b**chmade if you ask me.
because

1) Maurice played through the injury the entire season. He went as far as he could manage.

2) Noone saw Jay get hurt.

3) Noone saw Jay try to f!ght through the pain (even attempt a pass on the sideline)

4) Why the f**k was he riding a bike if he has a bad knee? REST THAT s**t IF IT'S HURT.

5) Why is he standing, walking around on it? No limp.

6) n*gga woulda sat out with a hang nail.
 7 years ago '07        #73
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 301 301
 gGgM35 said:
You can't be serious...52 sacks in a season disagree with that statement.The bears had by FAR the worst o-line in the league this year.
didnt henne the 3rd string qb get rid of the ball on a similar play where shields blitzed and cutler held the ball taking a sacK???

52 sacks are bad but i would go as far as saying 15- 20 of those would be because cutler held the ball too long

if henne started that game i think the bears had a better chance of keeping it closer
 7 years ago '09        #74
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,152 | Props total: 38 38
^^^^^^You obviously didn't watch many bear games this season,at times he had less then 2 seconds in the pocket...not gonna happen if you continue to get hit time and time again it comes to a point where you call hike and just are prepared to get hit.
 7 years ago '04        #75
sonn 
space
space
space
$269 | Props total: 9 9
 getGwap said:
didnt henne the 3rd string qb get rid of the ball on a similar play where shields blitzed and cutler held the ball taking a sacK???

52 sacks are bad but i would go as far as saying 15- 20 of those would be because cutler held the ball too long

if henne started that game i think the bears had a better chance of keeping it closer
Henne would be even worse theres a reason he got benched this season
 7 years ago '09        #76
space
space
 Thee Yung Star said:
because

1) Maurice played through the injury the entire season. He went as far as he could manage.

2) Noone saw Jay get hurt.

3) Noone saw Jay try to f!ght through the pain (even attempt a pass on the sideline)

4) Why the f**k was he riding a bike if he has a bad knee? REST THAT s**t IF IT'S HURT.

5) Why is he standing, walking around on it? No limp.

6) n*gga woulda sat out with a hang nail.
Like I stated before I'm not gonna debate the injury with you because you arent equipped with the knowledge of that sort of injury.

But, hold the f**k up!!! You saying MJD played on the s**t all year but sat out when the team needed him most? Hmmm, sounds like a contradiction to me. Also, how do you know he played on it all year? Are you the Jags team doctor? You on the roster? Is MJD your homeboy/relative? Is a relative of yours f**king him? How do you know?

I dont know the severity of either guys injury and isnt here to pass judgment on them. But, I am only here to ask how can he judge Cutler when he sat out the games to end the season when they still were in the hunt for the division title and go to the playoffs?

He is a b**ch for doing so as well as the people quick to clown Cutler but not clown him for the exact same thing. Where is Darnell Dockett, Deion Sanders, Derrick Brooks and everybody else's tweets/internet posts against MJD
 7 years ago '10        #77
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
Didn't really read through that bulls**t but yes, MJD is a friend of the fam.
 01-24-2011, 12:03 AM         #78
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fly 2ndcoming said:
like i stated before i'm not gonna debate the injury with you because you arent equipped with the knowledge of that sort of injury.

But, hold the f**k up!!! You saying mjd played on the s**t all year but sat out when the team needed him most? Hmmm, sounds like a contradiction to me. Also, how do you know he played on it all year? Are you the jags team doctor? You on the roster? Is mjd your homeboy/relative? Is a relative of yours f**king him? How do you know?

I dont know the severity of either guys injury and isnt here to pass judgment on them. But, i am only here to ask how can he judge cutler when he sat out the games to end the season when they still were in the hunt for the division title and go to the playoffs?

He is a b**ch for doing so as well as the people quick to clown cutler but not clown him for the exact same thing. Where is darnell dockett, deion sanders, derrick brooks and everybody else's tweets/internet posts against mjd

this^^^
 7 years ago '07        #79
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,610 | Props total: 16197 16197
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Like I stated before I'm not gonna debate the injury with you because you arent equipped with the knowledge of that sort of injury.

But, hold the f**k up!!! You saying MJD played on the s**t all year but sat out when the team needed him most? Hmmm, sounds like a contradiction to me. Also, how do you know he played on it all year? Are you the Jags team doctor? You on the roster? Is MJD your homeboy/relative? Is a relative of yours f**king him? How do you know?

I dont know the severity of either guys injury and isnt here to pass judgment on them. But, I am only here to ask how can he judge Cutler when he sat out the games to end the season when they still were in the hunt for the division title and go to the playoffs?

He is a b**ch for doing so as well as the people quick to clown Cutler but not clown him for the exact same thing. Where is Darnell Dockett, Deion Sanders, Derrick Brooks and everybody else's tweets/internet posts against MJD
Because its simple, NFC Ship > Regular season games. If this was the regular season none of those players would be saying this. Most wouldn't have even watched this game if it was the regular season.
 7 years ago '05        #80
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,472 | Props total: 729 729
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
hmmm Philip Rivers played with a torn ACL sooooo....
ETHER... It makes your sould burn slow... burn slow... but Phil is one tough khat...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
96 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
38 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy