Jay Cutler may have torn his MCL

most viewed right now
 128
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-23-2011, 10:42 PM         #21
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
hmmm Philip Rivers played with a torn ACL sooooo....
:agreement6:


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #22
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 gGgM35 said:
Better line and better talent around him on that team...can you imagine what would have happened if cutler went back out there behind that o-line?
And he didn't play in the same game he tore the acl in...he played in a game later...
 7 years ago '07        #23
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20005 20005
 K1Entertainment said:
ooh good one,

but no this actually proves hes a pus*y, MCL doesn't require surgery to fix.

MJD played through a torn MCL and hes a RB, and Rivers played through a torn ACL so Cutler couldn't why? Oh yeah thats right cause his heart pumps kool-aid just like little aj.

f**k outta here
you keep bringing up Rivers, which is cool except he had a better o line and better weapons around him no one was getting open and cutler was getting pummled every time so you cant compare the two its a good story and all but what happens if Rivers goes out there with that and does something even worse, we're not trying to lose him for this game and all of next year to win a game that was outta hand no one was doing there job on offense
 01-23-2011, 10:43 PM         #24
Freeze Me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bouncer said:
honestly, what sense does it make for him to sit in a big game like this?

some people are dumb as hell
Because he was playing like s**t so he faked an injury as a cop out

Not saying that I believe that to be true or not but that's the logic people are using I guess.
 01-23-2011, 10:44 PM         #25
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freeze Me said:
Because he was playing like s**t so he faked an injury as a cop out

Not saying that I believe that to be true but that's the logic people are using I guess.
really tho? cutler has never been one to quit when hes playing s**tty....aint like he has never played s**tty before
 01-23-2011, 10:45 PM         #26
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
hmmm Philip Rivers played with a torn ACL sooooo....
Donovan mcnabb also played on a broken leg and threw four touchdown passes.
 7 years ago '04        #27
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 minimafia_aj said:
we're not trying to lose him for this game and all of next year to win a game that was outta hand no one was doing there job on offense
The game clearly wasn't out of hand because the 3rd string QB came in and almost brought them back.
 7 years ago '07        #28
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20005 20005
 Steveo54 said:
really tho? cutler has never been one to quit when hes playing s**tty....aint like he has never played s**tty before
yeah if anything i can see him going out and throwing 3 more picks before faking an injury people are stupid
 7 years ago '04        #29
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 big blak afrika said:
Donovan mcnabb also played on a broken leg and threw four touchdown passes.
 7 years ago '04        #30
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 minimafia_aj said:
you keep bringing up Rivers, which is cool except he had a better o line and better weapons around him no one was getting open and cutler was getting pummled every time so you cant compare the two its a good story and all but what happens if Rivers goes out there with that and does something even worse, we're not trying to lose him for this game and all of next year to win a game that was outta hand no one was doing there job on offense
so his o-line and having no weapons has something to do with him not playing? you sure its not because hes a pus*y and he don't love football?

but but but.....I thought his o-line was one of the most improved units this year.
 01-23-2011, 10:46 PM         #31
Freeze Me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
Should have stay put in the locker room instead of looking like an idiot on the sidelines with his dopey face on.
True..if he had just got carted off the field to the locker room I don't think nobody would be questioning him right now.I was sayin that earlier too.
 7 years ago '07        #32
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20005 20005
 hockeythug said:
The game clearly wasn't out of hand because the rookie 3rd string QB came in and almost brought them back.
i didnt mean outta hand in terms of scoring, but no one was helping him out and cutler needed to be mobile today, with a knee injury thats gonna hamper his mobility. if he went back in he prob would of hurt us more then help us...and lets not get it twisted the packers where playing different D when Hanie was out there.
 01-23-2011, 10:47 PM         #33
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MCL = Male c*itoris Labia.
 7 years ago '10        #34
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
Come on now..Jay didn't quit once in the regular season..why would he quit in the biggest game of his life..
 7 years ago '04        #35
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 iAmKingMook said:
Come on now..Jay didn't quit once in the regular season..why would quit in the biggest game of his life..
Some people crack under the pressure thats what separates the good ones from the great ones.

 kakish said:
And he didn't play in the same game he tore the acl in...he played in a game later...
I got to imagine thats even worse. Rivers definitely earned my respect when he did that.
 7 years ago '06        #36
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5652 5652
I know you cutler fans want to go to bat and defend his honor but honestly,

did it even look like he was trying to get back out there? do you REALLY think Lovie would have gone all the way down to his 3rd string QB and knowing the implications of doing that if he had to?
 7 years ago '07        #37
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20005 20005
 bangab**ch said:
I know you cutler fans want to go to bat and defend his honor but honestly,

did it even look like he was trying to get back out there? do you REALLY think Lovie would have gone all the way down to his 3rd string QB and knowing the implications of doing that if he had to?
im defending him cause the team did and the coaches even said he wanted to come back out but they wouldn't allow him too. what is he supposed to do? we where still trying to win the game and if he wasn't able to move as well or plant to throw he would be hurting us more then helping us.
 7 years ago '06        #38
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Yea I wasn't quick to judge on that s**t and thought it was kinda s**tty of other palyers to be taking shots at him without even knowing the extent of his injury. It is what it is though.
 7 years ago '10        #39
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,175 | Props total: 8222 8222
Kinda suspect that they would leak MCL knowing that means he wont need surgery.

But if he tore his MCL I'm sure he was in pain but..... I can name 10 current QBs that would of stayed in the game
 7 years ago '04        #40
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
lol @ this link address
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy