Reeves 'Hints At Two More Matrix Movies' [updated: story is false]

most viewed right now
 217
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 45
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,889 | Props total: 4399 4399
Wachowski "brothers" + 3D=Shut s**t down for another 10 yrs just like the Matrix in 99
 01-24-2011, 12:41 AM         #22
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
Wachowski "brothers" + 3D=Shut s**t down for another 10 yrs just like the Matrix in 99
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '06        #23
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
I would love to see another Matrix. I feel like the 3rd one wasnt good enough of an ending. I actually really liked the 2nd one though.
 7 years ago '10        #24
antdamanmos 
space
avatar space
space
$102 | Props total: 0 0
Wasnt will smith supposed to be neo???
 7 years ago '10        #25
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20666 20666
 antdamanmos said:
Wasnt will smith supposed to be neo???
Yup but he turned it down. You could google it to find out why he did cuz, there's a interview in which he stated the reason.


But i don't see why some of ya'll didn't like Matrix: Reloaded.

Revolutions i can understand, cuz it was s**t bricks boring & took a hell of a long time just for the story to progress. But Reloaded was pretty damn good imo. It was a lot more action-paced & less focused on Neo than it did on the other characters but it was still good.

I have to say though i really think they dumbed it down compared to the first one, where it was overly complex & the pace of the film felt very balanced.
 01-24-2011, 01:45 AM         #26
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Yup but he turned it down. You could google it to find out why he did cuz, there's a interview in which he stated the reason.


But i don't see why some of ya'll didn't like Matrix: Reloaded.

Revolutions i can understand, cuz it was s**t bricks boring & took a hell of a long time just for the story to progress. But Reloaded was pretty damn good imo. It was a lot more action-paced & less focused on Neo than it did on the other characters but it was still good.

I have to say though i really think they dumbed it down compared to the first one, where it was overly complex & the pace of the film felt very balanced.
it wasn't a bad movie but it paled in comparison to the first one, which I consider a classic. they sort of dumbed it down a little bit and the twins were f**king stupid.
 7 years ago '08        #27
get_ate 
space
avatar space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 393 393
Please. Make. It. Stop.
 01-24-2011, 02:02 AM         #28
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 get_ate said:
Please. Make. It. Stop.
just don't watch it, dip s**t.
 7 years ago '06        #29
D.O.H. 
space
avatar space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
at the end of the 3rd the oracle said maybe we'll see him again one day....so it'd be easy to bring him back, but what this really means is, reeves realized he can't do anything else
 7 years ago '10        #30
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,404 | Props total: 2347 2347
i'm with it, as long as they don't f**k it up
 7 years ago '08        #31
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
 D.O.H. said:
at the end of the 3rd the oracle said maybe we'll see him again one day....so it'd be easy to bring him back, but what this really means is, reeves realized he can't do anything else
Not really. They wrote this s**t before they even told him they were working on it.


I like this idea though. Even more so if they don't bring back Trinity.
 01-24-2011, 02:10 AM         #32
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't be worse then the last matrix movie
 01-24-2011, 02:17 AM         #33
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Not really. They wrote this s**t before they even told him they were working on it.


I like this idea though. Even more so if they don't bring back Trinity.
I mean I can understand explaining Neo coming back from the dead even if I don't like it, but if Trinity is somehow still alive then f**k this movie.
 01-24-2011, 02:19 AM         #34
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
can't be worse then the last matrix movie

 01-24-2011, 02:23 AM         #35
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after sitting through matrix 2 I vowed to never watch another again.
 7 years ago '06        #36
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
 modalee said:
I would love to see another Matrix. I feel like the 3rd one wasnt good enough of an ending. I actually really liked the 2nd one though.
I feel the same way, alot of people hate on the 2nd but that movie was nearly non stop action. I remember the audience in the theater was going crazy over alot of the action scenes, i still havn't seen the same reception at any movie at the theater since.
 7 years ago '06        #37
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$10,239 | Props total: 4814 4814
i loved the first matrix movie but for some reason never watched the other 2 i guess i should download them and check them out cant even get mad about the spoilers seein as the movie is 10 years old now
 7 years ago '08        #38
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23296 23296
Team 3D stay winnin.

I hope this comes to fruition.

I really wanna see that futuristic Robin Hood with Will Smith movie tho

Says he understands WB paid $5 million for the rights and that from what the wachowski's have told him, it will be an action movie that would have the same impact visually and technically that Terminator 2 had.
Day 0 if they can meet that high a.ss bar
 01-24-2011, 07:46 AM         #39
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best news i heard in the last few years, movie wise


YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #40
D.R.E. 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$384 | Props total: 102 102
2&3 were garbage don't think these will be any better but I still might watch
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy