Jay Cutler Branded a Quitter by NFL Players on Twitter

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
207 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #161
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 beantown said:
Let's notice how none of those players are actually playing....they're at home on their twitter accounts. Nuff said.

Jones Drew??? What has he done in his career? I mean I don't have a problem with the guy but worry about getting past the first round then you can talk.
Played a position all year on half a knee that is ten times more physically demanding than being a qb. And he did it during the regular season and not when it was for the Superbowl that was on the line. Cutler's heart pumps Kool aid. If he was good enough to walk around and stand on it, he was good enough to play. Real n*ggas have heart and play through pain. He's not a real n*gga.
 01-24-2011, 08:36 AM         #162
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at players from the Cardinals and Panthers speaking. Make the playoffs this decade and then talk s**t
 01-24-2011, 08:39 AM         #163
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cutlers dumb a.ss lookin face doesnt help him much either maybe he should consider gettin a new one
Nip Tuck that sh1t
 7 years ago '04        #164
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I think the fact that Cutler wasn't engaged in the game was what set most people off. He should've at least been on the sidelines, looking like he was trying to see if he could go. He shouldve been encouraging the third string qb on the sidelines instead of playing Lance Armstrong on the bike.

Perception is everything, sometimes you have to go through the motions and LOOK like you want to get back in, even though you know you can't and/or the doctors wont let you.

If cutler wouldve had his helmet on, on edge of the sidelines, moving around, throwing the ball, ect. ect. for the 3rd quarter, looking to get back in, then none of this would even be going on.
 7 years ago '04        #165
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 TheMagicMan said:
I think the fact that Cutler wasn't engaged in the game was what set most people off. He should've at least been on the sidelines, looking like he was trying to see if he could go. He shouldve been encouraging the third string qb on the sidelines instead of playing Lance Armstrong on the bike.

Perception is everything, sometimes you have to go through the motions and LOOK like you want to get back in, even though you know you can't and/or the doctors wont let you.

If cutler wouldve had his helmet on, on edge of the sidelines, moving around, throwing the ball, ect. ect. for the 3rd quarter, looking to get back in, then none of this would even be going on.
and that right there is the truth folks... he looked like he quit instead of got injured...
 7 years ago '07        #166
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
i personally think all the hate is crazy and too much

i def aint a bears fan but damn, nobody knows the extent of his injury..."well he didnt show passion and fire to get back in" WTF if the doctors said no and add the fact he already acts laid back in all situations anyway what the hell were people expecting after seeing his demeanor in his 5 years in the league

and that s**t with all the responses on twitter was overkill motherf**kers didnt even k!ll LTD that much when it happened to him.....like i said nobody knows the extent to which he was injured
 7 years ago '10        #167
Funeral Barb 360 heat pts360
space
space
$6,194 | Props total: 13907 13907
 01-24-2011, 10:04 AM         #168
darealbigmeat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on what play was he hurt? 'cause no one seems to know. i watched the whole game and they couldn't even show you a possible play where it could've happened. then you ride a stationary bike. while standing on the said hurt knee afterwards for the next couple of hours. all the evidence points to he quit.
 7 years ago '04        #169
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
they said it's a mcl tear
 7 years ago '07        #170
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
for people mentioning rivers...didnt he have the injury BEFORE the pats game, meaning he had the surgery going in even thought it was advised he rest a few weeks, if cutler suffered an ACL or MCL during the game then i would a.ssume he would be in significant pain
 7 years ago '06        #171
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 darealbigmeat said:
on what play was he hurt? 'cause no one seems to know. i watched the whole game and they couldn't even show you a possible play where it could've happened. then you ride a stationary bike. while standing on the said hurt knee afterwards for the next couple of hours. all the evidence points to he quit.
LOL this is a new spin, youre saying that he never even got hurt? Thats bulls**t, I saw Cutler get sacked 10 times against the Giants this year and never quit that game. He got hurt, I would have liked to see him play through it no doubt but he didnt make up an injury.
 01-24-2011, 10:20 AM         #172
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
welcome to 2011 where everyone talks out their a.ss

is Matt Barnes mentally retarded?

Im gonna bust Deion's leg in the morning with a pipe and see if that n*gga walks into work on Sunday
 7 years ago '07        #173
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 384 384
you bears fans are stupid. Hanie kept the bears in the game and was close to taking the game to OT. You guys are lucky to have even been hanging around. Cutler was doing nothing out there anyways and would have continued to do nothing with his injury.
 7 years ago '07        #174
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 384 384
It's about giving your team the best opportunity to win and that means sitting your a.ss down if you're too injured to play.
 7 years ago '04        #175
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,464 | Props total: 6619 6619
 Santinomurder said:
this is why chicagoans dont deserve s**t from they sports team, just full of b**ches b**chin. always mad cause a athlete doesnt do what they want them to do. the bears werent good from jump just lucky. they owe the lions 2 wins thanks to some gay calls. one game isnt worth a career when you havent even touched your prime. the game doesnt matter at all. i whole bunch of ppl got super bowl rings s**t like 85 ppl get one every year but how many of them have a great career or are even considered great or even note worthy?
Just lucky?!? We make our own luck...it's called taking advantage of oppurtunities

And no where near as many ILLINOISANS are b**chin like you think
I think he got f**ked up and couldn't go back in...the team docs stopped him anyway...Im more pissed that we had someone like Hanie as a 3rd string instead of a 2nd?!?!

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 01-24-2011 at 11:21 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #176
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12357 12357
For everybody saying he wasnt helping the 3rd string guy, go read some postgame quotes. Hanie said Cutler was talking to him on the sideline and giving him encouragement. But, I guess because Cutler wasnt doing all that bulls**t fake hype jumping around and chest bumping n*ggas or running around pumping up the crowd he quit. Cutler doesnt owe any of us or any of the players criticizing him a damn thing.
If the dude was hurt and the team felt he wasnt healthy enough to go back into the game then thats good enough for me. I'm sick of people deciding to judge a guy based off of what the feel he should do. His mannerisms? Are we seriously gonna hate on an injured player because of his mannerisms? Grow up people
 7 years ago '09        #177
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
his expressions look like he dont give a f**k. No emotion havin emo clown
 7 years ago '09        #178
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
he tried to play one series in the 3rd quarter and couldnt do it........

why the hate?
 7 years ago '07        #179
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Funny...i dont remember LT getting s**t years back
 7 years ago '08        #180
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,471 | Props total: 563 563
Michael Irvin said it best yesterday.

You may NEVER get this oppurtunity again. Your one game away from the Super Bowl and your sitting on the bench like a punk. Maybe he is seriously injured, but it definitely didn't appear that way.

Mojo has a point, there were early reports on him that he was injured. He had a real slow start and didn't seem to be running the same way, but he still played the whole season.

Remember Shawne Merrirman?? Regardless of what you think about dude he played on a torn MCL or ACL something a year ago.

Didn't McNabb play a game on a broken ankle?

He may have been injured, but I think it was more he was afraid to get hurt worse. He knew their o-line wasn't the greatest and he didn't want to get hit.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
63 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
184 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago