Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
71 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #161
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I think the fact that Cutler wasn't engaged in the game was what set most people off. He should've at least been on the sidelines, looking like he was trying to see if he could go. He shouldve been encouraging the third string qb on the sidelines instead of playing Lance Armstrong on the bike.

Perception is everything, sometimes you have to go through the motions and LOOK like you want to get back in, even though you know you can't and/or the doctors wont let you.

If cutler wouldve had his helmet on, on edge of the sidelines, moving around, throwing the ball, ect. ect. for the 3rd quarter, looking to get back in, then none of this would even be going on.
 7 years ago '04        #162
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 TheMagicMan said:
I think the fact that Cutler wasn't engaged in the game was what set most people off. He should've at least been on the sidelines, looking like he was trying to see if he could go. He shouldve been encouraging the third string qb on the sidelines instead of playing Lance Armstrong on the bike.

Perception is everything, sometimes you have to go through the motions and LOOK like you want to get back in, even though you know you can't and/or the doctors wont let you.

If cutler wouldve had his helmet on, on edge of the sidelines, moving around, throwing the ball, ect. ect. for the 3rd quarter, looking to get back in, then none of this would even be going on.
and that right there is the truth folks... he looked like he quit instead of got injured...
 7 years ago '07        #163
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 65 65
i personally think all the hate is crazy and too much

i def aint a bears fan but damn, nobody knows the extent of his injury..."well he didnt show passion and fire to get back in" WTF if the doctors said no and add the fact he already acts laid back in all situations anyway what the hell were people expecting after seeing his demeanor in his 5 years in the league

and that s**t with all the responses on twitter was overkill motherf**kers didnt even k!ll LTD that much when it happened to him.....like i said nobody knows the extent to which he was injured
 7 years ago '10        #164
Funeral Barb 418 heat pts418
space
space
$6,353 | Props total: 18757 18757
 01-24-2011, 09:04 AM         #165
darealbigmeat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on what play was he hurt? 'cause no one seems to know. i watched the whole game and they couldn't even show you a possible play where it could've happened. then you ride a stationary bike. while standing on the said hurt knee afterwards for the next couple of hours. all the evidence points to he quit.
 7 years ago '04        #166
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
they said it's a mcl tear
 7 years ago '07        #167
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 65 65
for people mentioning rivers...didnt he have the injury BEFORE the pats game, meaning he had the surgery going in even thought it was advised he rest a few weeks, if cutler suffered an ACL or MCL during the game then i would a.ssume he would be in significant pain
 7 years ago '06        #168
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 darealbigmeat said:
on what play was he hurt? 'cause no one seems to know. i watched the whole game and they couldn't even show you a possible play where it could've happened. then you ride a stationary bike. while standing on the said hurt knee afterwards for the next couple of hours. all the evidence points to he quit.
LOL this is a new spin, youre saying that he never even got hurt? Thats bulls**t, I saw Cutler get sacked 10 times against the Giants this year and never quit that game. He got hurt, I would have liked to see him play through it no doubt but he didnt make up an injury.
 01-24-2011, 09:20 AM         #169
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
welcome to 2011 where everyone talks out their a.ss

is Matt Barnes mentally retarded?

Im gonna bust Deion's leg in the morning with a pipe and see if that n*gga walks into work on Sunday
 7 years ago '07        #170
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,428 | Props total: 589 589
you bears fans are stupid. Hanie kept the bears in the game and was close to taking the game to OT. You guys are lucky to have even been hanging around. Cutler was doing nothing out there anyways and would have continued to do nothing with his injury.
 7 years ago '07        #171
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,428 | Props total: 589 589
It's about giving your team the best opportunity to win and that means sitting your a.ss down if you're too injured to play.
 7 years ago '04        #172
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,992 | Props total: 7587 7587
 Santinomurder said:
this is why chicagoans dont deserve s**t from they sports team, just full of b**ches b**chin. always mad cause a athlete doesnt do what they want them to do. the bears werent good from jump just lucky. they owe the lions 2 wins thanks to some gay calls. one game isnt worth a career when you havent even touched your prime. the game doesnt matter at all. i whole bunch of ppl got super bowl rings s**t like 85 ppl get one every year but how many of them have a great career or are even considered great or even note worthy?
Just lucky?!? We make our own luck...it's called taking advantage of oppurtunities

And no where near as many ILLINOISANS are b**chin like you think
I think he got f**ked up and couldn't go back in...the team docs stopped him anyway...Im more pissed that we had someone like Hanie as a 3rd string instead of a 2nd?!?!

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 01-24-2011 at 10:21 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #173
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$67,306 | Props total: 13539 13539
For everybody saying he wasnt helping the 3rd string guy, go read some postgame quotes. Hanie said Cutler was talking to him on the sideline and giving him encouragement. But, I guess because Cutler wasnt doing all that bulls**t fake hype jumping around and chest bumping n*ggas or running around pumping up the crowd he quit. Cutler doesnt owe any of us or any of the players criticizing him a damn thing.
If the dude was hurt and the team felt he wasnt healthy enough to go back into the game then thats good enough for me. I'm sick of people deciding to judge a guy based off of what the feel he should do. His mannerisms? Are we seriously gonna hate on an injured player because of his mannerisms? Grow up people
 7 years ago '09        #174
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
his expressions look like he dont give a f**k. No emotion havin emo clown
 7 years ago '09        #175
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,514 | Props total: 292 292
he tried to play one series in the 3rd quarter and couldnt do it........

why the hate?
 7 years ago '07        #176
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
Funny...i dont remember LT getting s**t years back
 7 years ago '08        #177
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
Michael Irvin said it best yesterday.

You may NEVER get this oppurtunity again. Your one game away from the Super Bowl and your sitting on the bench like a punk. Maybe he is seriously injured, but it definitely didn't appear that way.

Mojo has a point, there were early reports on him that he was injured. He had a real slow start and didn't seem to be running the same way, but he still played the whole season.

Remember Shawne Merrirman?? Regardless of what you think about dude he played on a torn MCL or ACL something a year ago.

Didn't McNabb play a game on a broken ankle?

He may have been injured, but I think it was more he was afraid to get hurt worse. He knew their o-line wasn't the greatest and he didn't want to get hit.
 7 years ago '05        #178
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 keithbm1111 said:
Most of these idiots had to keep their opinions to themselves now they all have "twitter"
 7 years ago '08        #179
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
 keithbm1111 said:
You probably don't have NFL Network then.

Marshall Faulk and Rod Woodson both ripped LT for not playing in that game.
 7 years ago '04        #180
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,801 | Props total: 1026 1026
 Spiffy said:
his expressions look like he dont give a f**k. No emotion havin emo clown
this and that's why it's such a big deal. People don't like him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
68 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago