Jay Cutler Branded a Quitter by NFL Players on Twitter

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #141
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2459 2459
@ all these fake a.ss bears fans showing their true colors in this thread..you muthaf**kas disgust me...cutler didn't play because he couldn't..not because he's a quitter you f**king idiots..lmao @ some of you not being satisfied unless he's literally carried off the field in a stretcher..

Last edited by Deniro732; 01-24-2011 at 12:44 AM..
 01-24-2011, 12:44 AM         #142
usarmyboy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t would be funny if he tore his ACL and everybody talking s**t.
 7 years ago '08        #143
SantinoMurder 
space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 0 0
this is why chicagoans dont deserve s**t from they sports team, just full of b**ches b**chin. always mad cause a athlete doesnt do what they want them to do. the bears werent good from jump just lucky. they owe the lions 2 wins thanks to some gay calls. one game isnt worth a career when you havent even touched your prime. the game doesnt matter at all. i whole bunch of ppl got super bowl rings s**t like 85 ppl get one every year but how many of them have a great career or are even considered great or even note worthy?
 7 years ago '04        #144
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 4106 4106
Cutler is a lot of things, but that is one tough piece of s**t. Seriously, today was the only time where I've seen him slide and he only did it once. Duke just runs hard as f**k and takes a hard hit if it means an extra yard. Yeah, he pouts, and he's always in a pissy mood it seems, but from someone who lives in Chicago, but hates the Bears, the last thing I would call out is Cutler's toughness. Can't believe players are going in on him.

BTW, the Bears need an OchoCinco or Randy Moss. A guy who can go up and get a jump ball. All their WR's minus Greg Olson get bumped off their routes wayyyyyyy too easy.
 7 years ago '10        #145
eford 
space
space
space
$18 | Props total: 0 0
 beantown said:
Let's notice how none of those players are actually playing....they're at home on their twitter accounts. Nuff said.

Jones Drew??? What has he done in his career? I mean I don't have a problem with the guy but worry about getting past the first round then you can talk.

maybe the bears would still be playing if Cutler wasn't such a p$##y....
 7 years ago '10        #146
eford 
space
space
space
$18 | Props total: 0 0
 PhoNominal1 said:

:cool-smiley-009:

....they weren't even playing for sh%$ compared to the chance of making a superbowl. If Cutler can stand he should have been on the field.
 7 years ago '05        #147
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316

Cutler being a baby/b**ch? No way

The bears fans i watched the game with today were like after hte game cuz I told em Cutler was gonna quit on em today

3rd string QB showing more heart and scoring more then Cutler
The bears fans at my place were like "WTF!!! HE IS WALKING ON THE SIDE LINES LOOKING PERFECTLY FINE!"

Welcome to the real Jay Cutler

Last edited by katalist; 01-24-2011 at 02:18 AM..
 01-24-2011, 03:11 AM         #148
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These arent that bad,but Asante Samuel was goin off....the same Samuel "oh damn i just fell down and lost the superbowl for the pats/got ate up by Aaron Rodgers"Samuel.Plus i was reading the tweets or whatever,and dude is barely literate lol.
 01-24-2011, 03:13 AM         #149
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that and dude took about five hundred hit at qb this year and never called out his o line once....plus all his teammates had his back.Hell Urlacher looked like he wanted to hit someone for calling him a quitter.I was good with dude after that.If he was selling out,the trainers would have said some slick ish to someone like Briggs,Urlacher,or Peppers,those dudes run that team.
 01-24-2011, 03:17 AM         #150
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegamedmx286 said:

[pic - click to view]

Hahaha this dude leads a team full of underachieving choke artists...Hes a bigger joke than Cutler to me.I heard them this year talking about how they were happy LT was gone,how he was making their locker room and offense different.Yea...about that...your gm ruined your team,enjoy irrelevance.
 7 years ago '04        #151
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Posts like this show the ignorance of people and sports injuries. His injury was bad enough that it wouldnt allow him to play and be effective. Having an mcl or acl tear doesnt stop you from standing or even riding a stationary bike. But, it does keep you from planting and cutting because you dont have the normal stability in your knee that allows you do so.

But, why do I keep going over and over this with idiots that probably only played sports at the peewee level and even then wasnt s**t.
Uh there are four stages to an MCL and ACL tear...and the best one to get (versus the one you don't want) is stage 1 and even with a stage 1 MCL tear riding a stationary bike is not happening...the motion of pushing down on the pedals is the same motion as planting your feet...no way your knee is going to ride a bike...especially ten - fifteen minutes after it happening on field, so he might have hurt his knee but he didn't tear his MCL or ACL, if anything he'll just need his knee scoped and some cartilage taken out at the most, but he didn't tear his MCL...and i'm speaking from experience you can walk on an MCL tear if it's stage 1 or 2 but if it's stage three or four you aren't walking on that s**t without crutches and even then you will probaly be wheelchair bound untill after surgery... and even with a stage 2 tear you will be limping pretty bad and in enough pain for someone to realize you're hurt...you wouldn't be smiling on the sidelines for another hour after it happened... and like I said this is coming from someone who has broken 15 bones in his body and has had three knee surgeries... but idiots like you who probably read a "first aid for dummies" book back in freshman year of high school think you have PHD's... I don't know how bad Cutler hurt his nee...all I know is he did not tear his MCL or ACL, at least not officially we will probably be told that to protect his image i'm sure but there's no way you are riding any bike fifteen minutes after "tearing" your MCL, not happening at all..and you definately aren't smiling in the sideline and walking without at least grimacing in pain
 7 years ago '05        #152
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
 01-24-2011, 06:01 AM         #153
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:
Let's notice how none of those players are actually playing....they're at home on their twitter accounts. Nuff said.

Jones Drew??? What has he done in his career? I mean I don't have a problem with the guy but worry about getting past the first round then you can talk.
hold on playa

Brooks and Oben already got the hardware and didn't quit anywhere along the way...
 7 years ago '04        #154
purtayboi 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,557 | Props total: 3360 3360
 RtodaAV said:
its all black players commenting......
Mark Schlereth wrote, “As a guy how had 20 knee surgeries you’d have to drag me out on a stretcher to Leave a championship game!”
he played hurt got a couple of rings
 7 years ago '04        #155
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
 beantown said:

uhhhh... Jaguars played the Pats for the AFC Championship in '07... lol
 7 years ago '04        #156
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
 atl12o13 said:
Hahaha this dude leads a team full of underachieving choke artists...Hes a bigger joke than Cutler to me.I heard them this year talking about how they were happy LT was gone,how he was making their locker room and offense different.Yea...about that...your gm ruined your team,enjoy irrelevance.
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '10        #157
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
s**t I personally think Lovie benched that n*gga.......he wasnt doing s**t out there.....n*gga was horrible.
 7 years ago '06        #158
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 atl12o13 said:
What is Rivers supposed to say? Yeah, LT left so were probably gonna be the worst team in the league this year.

Rivers, 1st in passing in the NFL. All while not having a WR/TE with 800+ receiving yards.

Rivers is a joke how? He almost single handedly beat the Pats to send a team that had all their stars sitting on the bench like some b**ches.

7 years ago '04        #159
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,639 | Props total: 1083 1083
 Tommy_Bunz said:
I saw that happen on MNF when it was on ABC
 7 years ago '05        #160
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
is this what its come to ppl just always want to think the worst so someone
idk what world is going to
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago