Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
190 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #121
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8611 8611
 Fly 2ndComing said:
After going back and reading the posts, not one person mentions why Cutler was held out. The knee thats hurt wasnt allowing him to plant and throw the ball. As a QB thats the most important aspect of passing. If he couldnt do that effectively then his passes would have gone all over the place and then you all would have been here talking s**t about that man because he played with an injury that f**ked off the bears super bowl chances.

Its easy to judge and dissect s**t from your couch, the internet or some tv set.
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #122
bizdaillest 1 heat pts
space
space
$257 | Props total: 221 221
I cant believe some of the dumb things that are being said. Dude has been beat up all year he had plenty of time toquit before he got to this point and he never did he got up everytime fixed his helmet and never b**ched or complained. When was the last time you seen a player dragged off the field? That s**t don't happen. When the medical staff you done you done. All these players talking about another mans injury have no clue what was going on with his body and they have no idea what they would actually do instead of what they would do do at a keyboard
 01-23-2011, 10:47 PM         #123
Niggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cutler doesn't deserve to play another meaningful game again in his illustrious career....illustrious.
 7 years ago '09        #124
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$67,313 | Props total: 13542 13542
 bangab**ch said:

[pic - click to view]

since when do doctors determine whether a player gets in the game or not. I don't even need to start spewing all kinds of examples of players playing with injuries that doctors would advise against. stop it please. standing and walking on it along with riding an exercise bike for everyone to see doesn't help his case.
It just depends on the team and how much power they grant their doctors in that area. Also, this season with all these new player safety initiatives being implemented by the league and Sheriff Goodell doctors have been given more power to keep guys out.

They even forced Hines Ward not to play this year and he doesnt give a f**k if he's hurt he wants to play. Somebody has to look out for these guys best interests when their emotions and not wanting to let idiots in the media and stands down by sacrificing their lives after football by playing when they shouldnt.
 7 years ago '10        #125
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,386 | Props total: 7866 7866
 01seay said:
Urlacher defended him.....so I believe him.

....plus they said it was the coaching staff decision.

Now urlacher can be at home to judge other teams mistakes...
 7 years ago '10        #126
Abose 3 
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 71 71
 K1Entertainment said:

[pic - click to view]

you don't say
 7 years ago '10        #127
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$18,187 | Props total: 8527 8527
if he woulda kept his a.ss off the exercise bike or sat down or at least wrap the leg or SOMETHING ... he wouldnt be getting all this hate. his bad
 7 years ago '09        #128
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
would they do it in the NFC Championship game? I HIGHLY doubt it. HIGHLY. If he wanted to play he would have just like if he wanted to ride his exercise bike. This isn't a concussion, this is a MCL injury. they couldn't even say it was a definite tear cause they're bulls**tting to protect his image. Nobody is saying he had to finish the game but make it seem like he wanted to play, not just be sit I mean stand on the sideline.
Did you watch any of the postgame interviews? Did you read any of the statements? Did you watch the game? The center said he saw his knee in the huddle and it looked like Cutler had no support and that he thought Cutler wouldnt even finish the 2nd quarter. Then Cutler did come out in the 3rd and try to play before being pulled because they saw something was wrong.

Like I stated earlier, its easy for people that dont have a clue sitting at home to have an opinion. I would think the player, the doctors and coaches would know just a tad bit better than you or the other millions of Marcus Welby's out here hating on Cutler.
 7 years ago '09        #129
thegamedmx286 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,328 | Props total: 53 53

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #130
space
space
 Thee Yung Star said:
if he woulda kept his a.ss off the exercise bike or sat down or at least wrap the leg or SOMETHING ... he wouldnt be getting all this hate. his bad
Posts like this show the ignorance of people and sports injuries. His injury was bad enough that it wouldnt allow him to play and be effective. Having an mcl or acl tear doesnt stop you from standing or even riding a stationary bike. But, it does keep you from planting and cutting because you dont have the normal stability in your knee that allows you do so.

But, why do I keep going over and over this with idiots that probably only played sports at the peewee level and even then wasnt s**t.
 7 years ago '09        #131
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 860 860
Is barnes dumb as f**k or what. Tryed???? Lol

Last edited by faceoffizhere; 01-24-2011 at 12:01 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #132
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8611 8611
^^^POWERFUL posts :agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #133
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,101 | Props total: 24056 24056
barnes too busy getting sonned by twitter hoes to know how to spell s**t lol
 7 years ago '07        #134
bizdaillest 1 heat pts
space
space
$257 | Props total: 221 221
Since when has body language become relevant? That s**t is dumb. You cant judge anybody off of a flawed perception that you are making off of 5 second mini clips that you see.
 7 years ago '04        #135
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15413 15413
 bizdaillest said:
Since when has body language become relevant? That s**t is dumb. You cant judge anybody off of a flawed perception that you are making off of 5 second mini clips that you see.
Tell that to the bunch of people who s**t all over Aaron Rodgers last week about the cancer patient situation.
 01-23-2011, 11:30 PM         #136
PhoNominal1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '07        #137
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,675 | Props total: 16223 16223
 bangab**ch said:
Yes I did all that. I also watched the game go by with him walking around on the sideline like it was all good. I guess it's not a big deal until now though. Everybody is just making a fuss because Jay Cutler is a big meany.
 7 years ago '07        #138
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,348 | Props total: 3270 3270
@ all these fake a.ss bears fans showing their true colors in this thread..you muthaf**kas disgust me...cutler didn't play because he couldn't..not because he's a quitter you f**king idiots..lmao @ some of you not being satisfied unless he's literally carried off the field in a stretcher..

Last edited by Deniro732; 01-23-2011 at 11:44 PM..
 01-23-2011, 11:44 PM         #139
usarmyboy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t would be funny if he tore his ACL and everybody talking s**t.
 7 years ago '08        #140
SantinoMurder 
space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 0 0
this is why chicagoans dont deserve s**t from they sports team, just full of b**ches b**chin. always mad cause a athlete doesnt do what they want them to do. the bears werent good from jump just lucky. they owe the lions 2 wins thanks to some gay calls. one game isnt worth a career when you havent even touched your prime. the game doesnt matter at all. i whole bunch of ppl got super bowl rings s**t like 85 ppl get one every year but how many of them have a great career or are even considered great or even note worthy?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
36 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
13 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
184 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
13 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy