Jay Cutler Branded a Quitter by NFL Players on Twitter

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #121
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 Fly 2ndComing said:
After going back and reading the posts, not one person mentions why Cutler was held out. The knee thats hurt wasnt allowing him to plant and throw the ball. As a QB thats the most important aspect of passing. If he couldnt do that effectively then his passes would have gone all over the place and then you all would have been here talking s**t about that man because he played with an injury that f**ked off the bears super bowl chances.

Its easy to judge and dissect s**t from your couch, the internet or some tv set.
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #122
bizdaillest 1 heat pts
space
space
$257 | Props total: 219 219
I cant believe some of the dumb things that are being said. Dude has been beat up all year he had plenty of time toquit before he got to this point and he never did he got up everytime fixed his helmet and never b**ched or complained. When was the last time you seen a player dragged off the field? That s**t don't happen. When the medical staff you done you done. All these players talking about another mans injury have no clue what was going on with his body and they have no idea what they would actually do instead of what they would do do at a keyboard
 01-23-2011, 11:47 PM         #123
Niggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cutler doesn't deserve to play another meaningful game again in his illustrious career....illustrious.
 7 years ago '06        #124
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,364 | Props total: 5612 5612

[pic - click to view]

since when do doctors determine whether a player gets in the game or not. I don't even need to start spewing all kinds of examples of players playing with injuries that doctors would advise against. stop it please. standing and walking on it along with riding an exercise bike for everyone to see doesn't help his case.
 7 years ago '09        #125
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
 bangab**ch said:

[pic - click to view]

since when do doctors determine whether a player gets in the game or not. I don't even need to start spewing all kinds of examples of players playing with injuries that doctors would advise against. stop it please. standing and walking on it along with riding an exercise bike for everyone to see doesn't help his case.
It just depends on the team and how much power they grant their doctors in that area. Also, this season with all these new player safety initiatives being implemented by the league and Sheriff Goodell doctors have been given more power to keep guys out.

They even forced Hines Ward not to play this year and he doesnt give a f**k if he's hurt he wants to play. Somebody has to look out for these guys best interests when their emotions and not wanting to let idiots in the media and stands down by sacrificing their lives after football by playing when they shouldnt.
 7 years ago '06        #126
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
It just depends on the team and how much power they grant their doctors in that area. Also, this season with all these new player safety initiatives being implemented by the league and Sheriff Goodell doctors have been given more power to keep guys out.

They even forced Hines Ward not to play this year and he doesnt give a f**k if he's hurt he wants to play. Somebody has to look out for these guys best interests when their emotions and not wanting to let idiots in the media and stands down by sacrificing their lives after football by playing when they shouldnt.
would they do it in the NFC Championship game? I HIGHLY doubt it. HIGHLY. If he wanted to play he would have just like if he wanted to ride his exercise bike. This isn't a concussion, this is a MCL injury. they couldn't even say it was a definite tear cause they're bulls**tting to protect his image. Nobody is saying he had to finish the game but make it seem like he wanted to play, not just be sit I mean stand on the sideline.
 7 years ago '10        #127
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,425 | Props total: 6601 6601
 01seay said:
Urlacher defended him.....so I believe him.

....plus they said it was the coaching staff decision.

Now urlacher can be at home to judge other teams mistakes...
 7 years ago '10        #128
Abose 3 
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 55 55
 K1Entertainment said:

[pic - click to view]

you don't say
 7 years ago '10        #129
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7327 7327
if he woulda kept his a.ss off the exercise bike or sat down or at least wrap the leg or SOMETHING ... he wouldnt be getting all this hate. his bad
 7 years ago '09        #130
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
would they do it in the NFC Championship game? I HIGHLY doubt it. HIGHLY. If he wanted to play he would have just like if he wanted to ride his exercise bike. This isn't a concussion, this is a MCL injury. they couldn't even say it was a definite tear cause they're bulls**tting to protect his image. Nobody is saying he had to finish the game but make it seem like he wanted to play, not just be sit I mean stand on the sideline.
Did you watch any of the postgame interviews? Did you read any of the statements? Did you watch the game? The center said he saw his knee in the huddle and it looked like Cutler had no support and that he thought Cutler wouldnt even finish the 2nd quarter. Then Cutler did come out in the 3rd and try to play before being pulled because they saw something was wrong.

Like I stated earlier, its easy for people that dont have a clue sitting at home to have an opinion. I would think the player, the doctors and coaches would know just a tad bit better than you or the other millions of Marcus Welby's out here hating on Cutler.
 7 years ago '09        #131
thegamedmx286 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,315 | Props total: 37 37

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #132
space
space
 Thee Yung Star said:
if he woulda kept his a.ss off the exercise bike or sat down or at least wrap the leg or SOMETHING ... he wouldnt be getting all this hate. his bad
Posts like this show the ignorance of people and sports injuries. His injury was bad enough that it wouldnt allow him to play and be effective. Having an mcl or acl tear doesnt stop you from standing or even riding a stationary bike. But, it does keep you from planting and cutting because you dont have the normal stability in your knee that allows you do so.

But, why do I keep going over and over this with idiots that probably only played sports at the peewee level and even then wasnt s**t.
 7 years ago '09        #133
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
Is barnes dumb as f**k or what. Tryed???? Lol

Last edited by faceoffizhere; 01-24-2011 at 01:01 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #134
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
^^^POWERFUL posts :agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #135
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19946 19946
barnes too busy getting sonned by twitter hoes to know how to spell s**t lol
 7 years ago '06        #136
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Did you watch any of the postgame interviews? Did you read any of the statements? Did you watch the game? The center said he saw his knee in the huddle and it looked like Cutler had no support and that he thought Cutler wouldnt even finish the 2nd quarter. Then Cutler did come out in the 3rd and try to play before being pulled because they saw something was wrong.

Like I stated earlier, its easy for people that dont have a clue sitting at home to have an opinion. I would think the player, the doctors and coaches would know just a tad bit better than you or the other millions of Marcus Welby's out here hating on Cutler.
Yes I did all that. I also watched the game go by with him walking around on the sideline like it was all good. I guess it's not a big deal until now though. Everybody is just making a fuss because Jay Cutler is a big meany.
 7 years ago '07        #137
bizdaillest 1 heat pts
space
space
$257 | Props total: 219 219
Since when has body language become relevant? That s**t is dumb. You cant judge anybody off of a flawed perception that you are making off of 5 second mini clips that you see.
 7 years ago '04        #138
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,364 | Props total: 13030 13030
 bizdaillest said:
Since when has body language become relevant? That s**t is dumb. You cant judge anybody off of a flawed perception that you are making off of 5 second mini clips that you see.
Tell that to the bunch of people who s**t all over Aaron Rodgers last week about the cancer patient situation.
 01-24-2011, 12:30 AM         #139
PhoNominal1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '07        #140
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
 bangab**ch said:
Yes I did all that. I also watched the game go by with him walking around on the sideline like it was all good. I guess it's not a big deal until now though. Everybody is just making a fuss because Jay Cutler is a big meany.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
138 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy