Jay Cutler Branded a Quitter by NFL Players on Twitter

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,788 | Props total: 14594 14594
 Fly 2ndComing said:
These n*ggas aint s**t for coming at Cutler like that. They wouldn't want other n*ggas coming at them when they had/have an injury. I think the s**t shows how much class a player has. Steven Jackson was a cool n*gga about it all. He said players shouldnt be commenting on another players injury or at least he wouldnt do it.

I remember several of these players not playing in games with an injury. Deion b**ch a.ss who never was man enough to tackle anybody missed games and sat out in the playoffs with turf toe. Turf Toe n*gga? and he wants to question a n*gga that could possibly have ligament damage.
Jackson knows about playing w/ injuries. I think Jackson would play hurt if he was in an NFC ship.
 7 years ago '04        #102
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,431 | Props total: 6471 6471
 Fly 2ndComing said:
These n*ggas aint s**t for coming at Cutler like that. They wouldn't want other n*ggas coming at them when they had/have an injury. I think the s**t shows how much class a player has. Steven Jackson was a cool n*gga about it all. He said players shouldnt be commenting on another players injury or at least he wouldnt do it.

I remember several of these players not playing in games with an injury. Deion b**ch a.ss who never was man enough to tackle anybody missed games and sat out in the playoffs with turf toe. Turf Toe n*gga? and he wants to question a n*gga that could possibly have ligament damage.
deion is cool but at that
 7 years ago '04        #103
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 minimafia_aj said:
thats why steven jackson is my dude. didn't know Maurice Jones drew was MJD MD. how long has he been a doctor?
He played through an MCL tear thats why he wrote what he wrote on twitter.

not to mention hes a running back, I gotta think thats more difficult than being a QB in terms of playing through a knee injury.
 7 years ago '10        #104
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
its all black players commenting......
 7 years ago '07        #105
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:

not to mention hes a running back, I gotta think thats more difficult than being a QB in terms of playing through a knee injury.
It is. That's why most ppl respect him too.
 7 years ago '07        #106
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 K1Entertainment said:

yeah its harder for a running back but a qb has to plant to make throws if hes the best option put em out there but at that point in time i didn't think it was best for him to be out there
 01-23-2011, 11:31 PM         #107
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RtodaAV said:
its all black players commenting......
 7 years ago '04        #108
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 K1Entertainment said:

that's what I'm saying too...if you are a running back or a wide receiver or saftey or corner...someone who needs their knees alot then i Mean s**t sit out I guess ( coach would've had to physically restrain me from playing in a championship game personally but I could understand I guess)...but a QB who really needs thier arms the most...yes I know you need your knees to run behind the line..but f**k you better find your target in those 3- 6 second the O line is giving you and throw the ball, I mean f**k at least try... if you absolutely can't do it then f**k it...you tried and you are no longer a pus*y you get respect... but when you refuse to try on your team then f**k you...

i'm not burning any Cutler jersys or nothing but i'm not supporting him
 7 years ago '06        #109
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1

cutlers a fkn pus*yyyyy! he doesn't even give a s**t about the position he is in. hes just a bigass crybaby that'll never be good, only thing he is good at is throwing interceptions
 7 years ago '10        #110
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
@ all the clowns that posted not even being in the playoffs this year and loser matt barnes who has to clear things with his chick b4 he can chill with friends i could careless is the bears won or not or about jay cutler but why are clowns speaking on a situation in which they have no knowledge about.
 7 years ago '07        #111
space
space
everyone is entitled to their opinions im not hating on anyone i think hes getting treated a little unfairly, although its his doing doesn't make it right.

on a side note if jay was black how many threads would there be saying people are racist? lol
 7 years ago '09        #112
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,418 | Props total: 12358 12358
After going back and reading the posts, not one person mentions why Cutler was held out. The knee thats hurt wasnt allowing him to plant and throw the ball. As a QB thats the most important aspect of passing. If he couldnt do that effectively then his passes would have gone all over the place and then you all would have been here talking s**t about that man because he played with an injury that f**ked off the bears super bowl chances.

Its easy to judge and dissect s**t from your couch, the internet or some tv set.
 7 years ago '07        #113
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 beast mode said:
@ all the clowns that posted not even being in the playoffs this year and loser matt barnes who has to clear things with his chick b4 he can chill with friends i could careless is the bears won or not or about jay cutler but why are clowns speaking on a situation in which they have no knowledge about.
playing w/ injuries? if anything they know more about it than the media .
 7 years ago '07        #114
space
space

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #115
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,431 | Props total: 6471 6471
 Fly 2ndComing said:
After going back and reading the posts, not one person mentions why Cutler was held out. The knee thats hurt wasnt allowing him to plant and throw the ball. As a QB thats the most important aspect of passing. If he couldnt do that effectively then his passes would have gone all over the place and then you all would have been here talking s**t about that man because he played with an injury that f**ked off the bears super bowl chances.

Its easy to judge and dissect s**t from your couch, the internet or some tv set.
thats a good point. i dont know if rivers injury was on his plant leg or not if it was than
 7 years ago '09        #116
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,418 | Props total: 12358 12358
Another thing, I would hope Pro Atheletes dont just play for the right now and would risk the rest of their life for just one game. That is f**king stupid!!! They're gonna have to carry me off the field cause I aint coming out is the dumbest mentality ever. Ask the Earl Campbells of the world. You better go in get as much money as you can while you can then get out healthy enough to enjoy that money and your family later on.

Yeah, sacrifice your money and body for a ring. Then 20 years later show me how that ring is gonna pay your f**king bills or put your kid through daycare. Get that money and listen to your body fellas
 7 years ago '07        #117
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:

i mentioned that in one of the jay cutler threads but no one noticed lol
 7 years ago '07        #118
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 justinjones said:
thats a good point. i dont know if rivers injury was on his plant leg or not if it was than
It really don't matter which leg its on if he got hit .
 7 years ago '10        #119
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 Da Ill One said:
that's what I'm saying too...if you are a running back or a wide receiver or saftey or corner...someone who needs their knees alot then i Mean s**t sit out I guess ( coach would've had to physically restrain me from playing in a championship game personally but I could understand I guess)...but a QB who really needs thier arms the most...yes I know you need your knees to run behind the line..but f**k you better find your target in those 3- 6 second the O line is giving you and throw the ball, I mean f**k at least try... if you absolutely can't do it then f**k it...you tried and you are no longer a pus*y you get respect... but when you refuse to try on your team then f**k you...

i'm not burning any Cutler jersys or nothing but i'm not supporting him
Incorrect. QB's throw by pushing off their legs and twisting their waist. If Cutler couldnt plant then there was no point of him being on the field. In that case, he was detrimental to the cause

Last edited by SwooshWonder; 01-23-2011 at 11:42 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #120
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Another thing, I would hope Pro Atheletes dont just play for the right now and would risk the rest of their life for just one game. That is f**king stupid!!! They're gonna have to carry me off the field cause I aint coming out is the dumbest mentality ever. Ask the Earl Campbells of the world. You better go in get as much money as you can while you can then get out healthy enough to enjoy that money and your family later on.

Yeah, sacrifice your money and body for a ring. Then 20 years later show me how that ring is gonna pay your f**king bills or put your kid through daycare. Get that money and listen to your body fellas
True, but Cutler may never ever get this far again.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy