Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 minimafia_aj said:
with him being hurt and his mobility prob lacking cause of said injury maybe the staff thought him being out there would hurt us more long term.
Due MIchael Jordan was f**king throwing up with the FLu in Game 5 of the Finals against Utah...Phil Jackson told him before the game don't even bother suiting up that he would hurt the team...

and we all know how that turned out...

i'm not saying Cutler is Jordan or that we would've won had he stayed in...but if you can walk on that "injury" then dammit go throw the f**king football... play till you can't play anymore... I mean wtf you're a professional NFL player for f**ks sake... stop being a pus*y and throw thew Goddam football around like you are paid to do... if he came back out and we won the game, and it f**ked up his career...he would've been a f**king legend in football..for playing through the pain and s**t...now he's just a pus*y...and even though Urlacher stood up for him in public cuz Urlacher is a professional he's not gonna diss a teammate that's not how Urlacher is...I guarantee you Cutler wasn't invited to dinner after the game
 7 years ago '07        #82
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
...competitiveness? if hes gonna hurt the team more then help he did the right thing not rushing back in the goal was still to get to the Superbowl not to give a f**k what some bloggers and players who are sitting at home cause there team didn't do s**t think
 01-23-2011, 11:15 PM         #83
bigmike363544 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe he was scared
 7 years ago '07        #84
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 minimafia_aj said:
...competitiveness? if hes gonna hurt the team more then help he did the right thing not rushing back in the goal was still to get to the Superbowl not to give a f**k what some bloggers and players who are sitting at home cause there team didn't do s**t think
He would've been better than Hanie on one leg . Pick 6 to a Raji, Raji is nice but really?!
 7 years ago '08        #85
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
Whatever, Cutler wasn't doing s**t when he was in. He played in CHICAGO all year and now it's too cold for him to perform?? If thats the case he needs a front office job. The 3rd stringer actually breathed life into that dead a.ss offense Cutler left to die.
 7 years ago '10        #86
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
You cant question his heart after all he's been through this season.

I bet if he woulda came back in and lost the game yall would be saying that he shouldve stayed on the sideline smh
 7 years ago '07        #87
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Due MIchael Jordan was f**king throwing up with the FLu in Game 5 of the Finals against Utah...Phil Jackson told him before the game don't even bother suiting up that he would hurt the team...

and we all know how that turned out...

i'm not saying Cutler is Jordan or that we would've won had he stayed in...but if you can walk on that "injury" then dammit go throw the f**king football... play till you can't play anymore... I mean wtf you're a professional NFL player for f**ks sake... stop being a pus*y and throw thew Goddam football around like you are paid to do... if he came back out and we won the game, and it f**ked up his career...he would've been a f**king legend in football..for playing through the pain and s**t...now he's just a pus*y...and even though Urlacher stood up for him in public cuz Urlacher is a professional he's not gonna diss a teammate that's not how Urlacher is...I guarantee you Cutler wasn't invited to dinner after the game
agree to disagree i see your points tho
 7 years ago '04        #88
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
At that point in the game it wouldn't have hurt to go back out there..we were down by 14 and playing like complete s**t...so he went out another couple downs the worst that happens he gets hurt again or he throws another INT again...either way he sits on the sidelines till halftime and Lovey puts someone else in the game and Cutler's toughness doesn't come into question at all because he still played...

the fact the he quit is all that matters...go out there and try to make something out of nothing and if you fail at least you f**king tried...he didn't even try
 7 years ago '07        #89
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
You cant question his heart after all he's been through this season.

I bet if he woulda came back in and lost the game yall would be saying that he shouldve stayed on the sideline smh
exactly, if cutler would of went out there and threw 2 picks they would still be bashing him its cause how smug he is and s**t sometimes. its a lose, lose situation lol he was damned if he did, damned if he didn't.
 7 years ago '07        #90
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 minimafia_aj said:
exactly, if cutler would of went out there and threw 2 picks they would still be bashing him its cause how smug he is and s**t sometimes. its a lose, lose situation lol he was damned if he did, damned if he didn't.
Well, of course because of the 2 ints but ppl won't be calling him a pus*y at least . At least the NFL players won't be.
 7 years ago '04        #91
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
they would be bashing him for throwing two INT...NOONE would've said he's quitter had he went back out there and threw two INT's...that's the whole point
 7 years ago '05        #92
Doomque 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 375 375
McNabb had a broke ankle and played the whole game a few years back.
 7 years ago '10        #93
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
And I forget who but someone said something about "if he wouldve went back on and got a career ending injury at least he tried"

Do you even know what a career is? What youre saying is that if he wouldve committeed suicide at least he tried? Dumbest thing I've read all day
 7 years ago '04        #94
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,481 | Props total: 6639 6639
 LightsOut said:

[pic - click to view]

Maaannnnn f**k ya'll n*ggas man!!!

bastards
 7 years ago '07        #95
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
they would be bashing him for throwing two INT...NOONE would've said he's quitter had he went back out there and threw two INT's...that's the whole point
but see I think he was doing what the team asked of him if he knew it would hurt the teams chances why would he go out there? if he did go out there and f**k up they would say he should of stayed out. It was a bitter loss but i wouldn't say jays a quitter. people are over reacting.
 01-23-2011, 11:24 PM         #96
bigmike363544 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
They probably did but if he had any competitiveness he would've said f**k that and they couldn't have denied him.

plus its the palyoffs you dont hold nothin back...feel me:beat:
 7 years ago '09        #97
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12367 12367
These n*ggas aint s**t for coming at Cutler like that. They wouldn't want other n*ggas coming at them when they had/have an injury. I think the s**t shows how much class a player has. Steven Jackson was a cool n*gga about it all. He said players shouldnt be commenting on another players injury or at least he wouldnt do it.

I remember several of these players not playing in games with an injury. Deion b**ch a.ss who never was man enough to tackle anybody missed games and sat out in the playoffs with turf toe. Turf Toe n*gga? and he wants to question a n*gga that could possibly have ligament damage.
 7 years ago '04        #98
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
And I forget who but someone said something about "if he wouldve went back on and got a career ending injury at least he tried"

Do you even know what a career is? What youre saying is that if he wouldve committeed suicide at least he tried? Dumbest thing I've read all day
Legends are made and broken everyday...

When dude practiced and became an NFL QB he knew what the f**k he was getting into...he knew he would take some hits and s**t and could honestly any game he plays in could get a career ending and possibly a life ending injury...dude knows the risks...

if he didnt' accept those ricks then why f**king play football...go play golf or something where you really don't have a chance to get hurt...

that;s like someone signing up for the Armed Forces and then getting pissed off because they get sent to Afghanistan where a war is going on...like you knew wtf the you signed up for...

go out there and play with your heart or don't play at all...if you end your career by an injury that sucks but f**k it you gave it your all, and you knew the ricks when you signed that piece of paper giving you millions in guaranteed money ask Shannon Sharpe about it...
 7 years ago '07        #99
space
space
thats why steven jackson is my dude. didn't know Maurice Jones drew was MJD MD. how long has he been a doctor?
 01-23-2011, 11:27 PM         #100
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy