Jay Cutler Branded a Quitter by NFL Players on Twitter

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #1
12590 pageviews
209 comments

Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Jay Cutler Branded a Quitter by NFL Players on Twitter

Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler took a beating from NFL players past and present when he missed most of the second half of the NFC championship game with a knee injury. Cutler said he would have an MRI, but many wondered how serious the injury actually was. Here's a sampling of Twitter opinions, including one that crossed sports:

[pic - click to view]

Maurice Jones-Drew, Jaguars RB -- @Jones_Drew32
"All I'm saying is that he can finish the game on a hurt knee... I played the whole season on one..."

"Hey I think the urban meyer rule is effect right now... When the going gets tough...QUIT."

Derrick Brooks, former Buccaneers LB -- @DBrooks55
"HEY there is no medicine for a guy with no guts and heart"

Darnell Dockett, Cardinals DL -- @DDockett
"If I'm on chicago team jay cutler has to wait till me and the team shower get dressed and leave before he comes in the locker room! #FACT."

Matt Barnes, Lakers forward -- @Matt_Barnes22
"I can't believe Jay Cutler hasn't even TRYED (sic) to come back.. This is to go to the Super Bowl.. That's crazy"

Roman Oben, former Giants and Bucs OT -- @R_Oben
"Jay Cutler must answer the critics about his toughness, or lack there of... #Bears"

Kerry Rhodes, Cardinals safety -- @kerryrhodes
"Cmon cutler u have to come back. This is the NFC championship if u didn't know! ... Kerry Rhodes speaks."

[pic - click to view]

Jay Cutler Branded a Quitter by NFL Players on Twitter -- NFL FanHouse

209 comments for "Jay Cutler Branded a Quitter by NFL Players on Twitter"

7 years ago '10        #2
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5679 5679

01-23-2011, 09:55 PM         #3
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea that s**t look suspect. Regardless what the MRI shows he was standing around on the knee it just looked bad
 7 years ago '04        #4
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155

[pic - click to view]

you don't say
 7 years ago '06        #5
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Let's notice how none of those players are actually playing....they're at home on their twitter accounts. Nuff said.

Jones Drew??? What has he done in his career? I mean I don't have a problem with the guy but worry about getting past the first round then you can talk.
 7 years ago '10        #6
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7344 7344
 beantown said:

Jones Drew??? What has he done in his career? I mean I don't have a problem with the guy but worry about getting past the first round then you can talk.

Score more touchdowns than any runningback in the league since he got drafted ... thats all. Oh, and dominate Pittsburgh by himself in the playoffs. Only so much a great RB can do - ask Barry Sanders.
 01-23-2011, 09:59 PM         #7
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:
Let's notice how none of those players are actually playing....they're at home on their twitter accounts. Nuff said.

Quit being so uptight. Derrick Brooks won a Superbowl, who cares if he's retired and at home?
 7 years ago '09        #8
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
The twitter comments are crucial, especailly the Derrick Brooks one. Maaaannn hold Up!!! Dang!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #9
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,556 | Props total: 13172 13172
Damn.... Derrick Brooks handed out some ether.
 01-23-2011, 10:01 PM         #10
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:

Its a team game but unless you play quarterback its hard to blame another position unless you just all the way choke. I guess barry sanders aint about s**t either.
 7 years ago '05        #11
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
 beantown said:

That aint got s**t to do wit it.
 7 years ago '10        #12
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,318 | Props total: 8300 8300
Its funny how all of these ni99az talking s**t are on a bum a.ss team or dont even play football

My 2 cents....Jay been getting knocked down and beat up the whole season and never cried or quit. Hes a tough dude. If he says hes not fit to play, you cant do nothing but believe him.
 7 years ago '07        #13
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 439 439
 beantown said:

Cutler deserves it .. what has he done? Besides quit on his team in the NFC Championship Game
 7 years ago '08        #14
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 JETSoverERTHING said:

Thats sig material:applause:
 7 years ago '07        #15
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20064 20064
 K1Entertainment said:

[pic - click to view]

you don't say
broncos still suck cant blame cutler for that anymore
 7 years ago '04        #16
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,556 | Props total: 13172 13172
These guys better apologize though if Cutler does have a torn ACL or what not. (According to Olin Kreutz).
 7 years ago '06        #17
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 1426 1426
So what about LT? when he was on the chargers?
 7 years ago '09        #18
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Its funny how all of these ni99az talking s**t are on a bum a.ss team or dont even play football

My 2 cents....Jay been getting knocked down and beat up the whole season and never cried or quit. Hes a tough dude. If he says hes not fit to play, you cant do nothing but believe him.
You just don't take 52 sacks on the season and not complain the least bit about it and you all of a sudden just quit in the nfccg, I don't question the mans toughness at all.
 7 years ago '08        #19
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 Blockburner28 said:
So what about LT? when he was on the chargers?
That's why I don't f**k with him til this day. He b**ched up several times, I'm sure there were several threads about it
 7 years ago '10        #20
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
GROWN a.ss MEN ON TWITTER.........

[pic - click to view]

I'M NOT A FOLLOWER I DON'T DO TWITTER
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy