Eminem "Put It On My Wee Wee" SNIPPET (recorded over a phone)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-23-2011, 11:59 AM         #41
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ hot topic

you can't be serious
 7 years ago '05        #42
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,086 | Props total: 4220 4220
wtf
 01-23-2011, 12:08 PM         #43
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regulate said:
Nothing is funnier than sensitive white-boys claiming racism, over an internet message board at that....first you crackers try and steal our culture, then y'all wanna steal our hardships, all the while living nice and safe in the burbs....GTFOH. You dont like my post? then fvckin scroll past it frosted mini-wheat.

Y'all just mad that feminem has the britney-spears effect spell on y'all.. No talent and substantive music, just the great white hype factor.....

If I was white i'd tell you "you can have that s**t n*gga"
 7 years ago '10        #44
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 01-23-2011, 12:19 PM         #45
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '12        #46
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
This dude is furious that a white man took over his culture
 7 years ago '05        #47
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,423 | Props total: 25055 25055
 regulate said:
Nothing is funnier than sensitive white-boys claiming racism, over an internet message board at that....first you crackers try and steal our culture, then y'all wanna steal our hardships, all the while living nice and safe in the burbs....GTFOH. You dont like my post? then fvckin scroll past it frosted mini-wheat.

Y'all just mad that feminem has the britney-spears effect spell on y'all.. No talent and substantive music, just the great white hype factor.....

....He Called Him A Frosted Mini-Wheat.

[pic - click to view]

01-23-2011, 01:06 PM         #48
hody08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.IrIsH said:
Absolutely! ...That song is classic. Songs from Em from around this time were the peak of his Slim Shady alter ego..

I'm a huge Eminem fan.. but I really haven't liked anything post-"the eminem show" from him. IMHO, his best music was anything before that album, including that album.. Though "dont push me", "patiently waiting", "the sauce" and "nail in the coffin" are some just nasty, nasty songs that are the exception.

IMO, his newer material just doesn't have the same sincerity as his older stuff.

And enough with the racist bulls**t.. Nobody should have it held against them for the way they're born.. there's nothing funny in it and there's nothing anyone can do about it.. it's just ignorant. And I don't care how dumb some people are on this forum, we're all smart enough to think above racism.
THANK YOU!
 01-23-2011, 01:09 PM         #49
illmatix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Will everybody shut the f**k up! and just...

put it on my wee wee
 7 years ago '04        #50
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 datguyjr said:
Your just another mad black guy hating on a white guy cuz he's successful.
i bet he's some 13 yr old white kid pretending to be black on the internet
 01-23-2011, 01:22 PM         #51
Grind Hard 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No way ima dl a song wit dat name
 7 years ago '10        #52
datguyjr 2 heat pts
space
space
$642 | Props total: 759 759
 regulate said:
I have no problem with white people simply for being white. I got a problem with white people who act out of place by showing disrespect towards black folks all the while jocking aspects of black culture (i.e. that picture posted by the cracker thread starter), and I have something against white people who love feminem, yet show hardly any appreciation towards Black Hip hop artists. (the elvis effect)

I know shallow marsh mellows like yourself like to simplify racism by thinking it’s the same no matter who it comes from....the bolded part of your post applies solely to the frosted flakes who invented racism to begin with (white supremacist). Anything after that is a reaction. You don't wanna hear the cold hard truth because it breaks your pasty white heart? Then learn some gotdamn respect and stop being such white-devils.

[pic - click to view]

01-23-2011, 01:38 PM         #53
youngbasedkltn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regulate said:
I have no problem with white people simply for being white. I got a problem with white people who act out of place by showing disrespect towards black folks all the while jocking aspects of black culture (i.e. that picture posted by the cracker thread starter), and I have something against white people who love feminem, yet show hardly any appreciation towards Black Hip hop artists. (the elvis effect)

I know shallow marsh mellows like yourself like to simplify racism by thinking it’s the same no matter who it comes from....the bolded part of your post applies solely to the frosted flakes who invented racism to begin with (white supremacist). Anything after that is a reaction. You don't wanna hear the cold hard truth because it breaks your pasty white heart? Then learn some gotdamn respect and stop being such white-devils.
what's wrong with someone just liking eminem and truly resonating with him and not being able to acheive the same effect with black artists? not the way I feel but what's inherently wrong with this? how is not being able to appreciate something disrespectful?
 7 years ago '05        #54
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 102 102
 regulate said:

lmao...real talk though, you're a part of the reason why racism still exists today

kill yaself
 01-23-2011, 01:48 PM         #55
youngbasedkltn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:
let lil b make a song like this and then lets see the reception it gets from boxden

dude makes a gay a.ss song like this and n*ggas call it "genius"

like rza would say this s**t is f**king ridiculous
I honestly can't see lil b creating something as uninspired and meaningless as this
 7 years ago '04        #56
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,250 | Props total: 1396 1396
Definitely garbage.
 7 years ago '09        #57
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,213 | Props total: 19313 19313
and people think this dude is goat
 01-23-2011, 01:59 PM         #58
youngbasedkltn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:
bruh u a f**kin dumbass , i f**ks with basegod......I was saying if he made this same song n*ggas on boxden would hate and call him gay but em does it n*ggas on here like the s**t

tighten up n*gga and learn how to use comprehension skills
I thought you meant the opposite..
 7 years ago '05        #59
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Dont worry i will make a thread about Nicki Minaj`s wigs later to save face
 7 years ago '04        #60
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
 Skilllz said:
Definitely garbage.
the wee wee song is fack-worthy.. but the d12 song sounds pretty official
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy