Jan 22 - Animal Die Offs continues, 10,000 Cattle Drop Dead In Vietnam

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
The N 466 heat pts466 OP
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17129 17129
 HHS said:
And I'm gonna keep coming into threads to balance out your baseless fear mongering.
Are you a......?

Is this what is it all about with you???? are you are crying for my attention?

"hey stop scaring me please, everything is ok"....is that it?..wow you're no Bob

you're just a b**ch.

Hey b**ch, you act like 10,000 cows and 10,000 fishes,Birds haven't died and continue to

drop dead on a constant manner across the world( google map shows it isn't just USA )

how about you stop coming to conclusions and let the pattern become clear?, if it was

up to your b**ch a.ss this was just a 1 day occurrence, which clearly isn't the case.

The dots are just appearing and you're already connecting the dots?, let them all appear

first you simple minded b**ch a.ss. Keep coming with your baseless b**chassness, clearly

the BX already sees the b**ch in you or now they should see it, good riddance.

Last edited by The N; 01-22-2011 at 11:09 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #42
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 The N said:
Are you a......?

Is this what is it all about with you???? are you are crying for my attention?

"hey stop scaring me please, everything is ok"....is that it?..wow you're no Bob

you're just a b**ch.

Hey b**ch, you act like 10,000 cows and 10,000 fishes,Birds haven't died and continue to

drop dead on a constant manner across the world( google map shows it isn't just USA )

how about you stop coming to conclusions and let the pattern become clear, if it was

up to your b**ch a.ss this was just a 1 day occurrence, which clearly isn't the case.

The dots are just appearing and you're already connecting the dots?, let them all appear

first you simple minded b**ch a.ss. Keep coming with your baseless b**chassness, clearly

the BX already sees the b**ch in you or now they should see it, good riddance.
You're the one who's clearly upset. I'm fine, not scared or resorting to name calling. There are no dots to connect, there is no pattern to search for, because there is absolutely no evidence that these events are connected. And they're not just appearing, you're just noticing them. Animal die-offs have been happening long before you noticed them, and they are definitely going to continue to happen. You know why? They're a natural occurrence. They've happened since there have been animals here. They'll happen until there aren't animals here. The only thing I don't know is how long until the bloggers get tired of these stories, and how long until you move along to the next sign of doom.

Last edited by HHS; 01-22-2011 at 11:11 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #43
The N 466 heat pts466 OP
space
space
 HHS said:
You're the one who's clearly upset. I'm fine, not scared or resorting to name calling. There are no dots to connect, because there is absolutely no evidence that these events are connected. And they're not just appearing, you're just noticing them. Animal die-offs have been happening long before you noticed them, and they are definitely going to continue to happen. You know why? They're a natural occurrence. They've happened since there have been animals here. They'll happen until there aren't animals here. The only thing I don't know is how long until the bloggers get tired of these stories, and how long until you move along to the next sign of doom.
Do not transfer your attitude into the words I typed there, all done with a wide smile at

the pure ignorance you portray, here is another weird situation who the hell are you?

and why should all these people even listen to what you say?, hey b**ch you don't know

anything and clearly out of the both of us you seem to have your conclusion while

I am just reporting the stories, never once did I say hey be scared omg omg....that's

when you came in, thus why I called you a b**ch because you are a b**ch and been

acting like a b**ch, why cry about name calling? I am just calling it like see it b**ch.

So again I ask, why are you making it your task to "counter" what I do?, who on BX

said hey HHS go be a b**ch a.ss to the guy posting news and a.ssume he is scaring people

with the news posted from news sources (this isn't just bloggers b**ch ), this is a big an

on going story b**ch, so like I said who are you for people to take your conclusion as

fact?, who do you think you are on the internet?, clearly you're a b**ch but you seem to

think you're something else .

Last edited by The N; 01-22-2011 at 11:20 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #44
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 183 183
They're ODing on life.

God is taking all of the good ones now..

Talk about FRESH meat.

Taylor Gang or let Jamarcus Russle start @ QB
 7 years ago '04        #45
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 The N said:
Do not transfer your attitude into the words I typed there, all done with a wide smile at

the pure ignorance you portray, here is another weird situation who the hell are you?

and why should all these people even listen to what you say?, hey b**ch you don't know

anything and clearly out of the both of us you seem to have your conclusion while

I am just reporting the stories, never once did I say hey be scared omg omg....that's

when you came in, thus why I called you a b**ch because you are a b**ch and been

acting like a b**ch, why cry about name calling? I am just calling it like see it b**ch.

So again I ask, why are you making it your task to "counter" what I do?, who on BX

said hey HHS go be a b**ch a.ss to the guy posting news and a.ssume he is scaring people

with the news posted from news sources (this isn't just bloggers b**ch ), this is a big an

on going story b**ch, so like I said who are you for people to take your conclusion as

fact?, who do you think you are on the internet?, clearly you're a b**ch but you seem to

think you're something else .
People can check for themselves if they don't believe die-offs are normal. It's not a secret, it's just something that people don't usually pay attention to, because it's not that big of a deal. And I'm not just countering you, it's not about you, I try to counter the absurd things people say or suggest whenever they come up. Call it a dedication to reason.
 7 years ago '08        #46
The N 466 heat pts466 OP
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
The guy is kinda right. Most likely it's a trend of news topics. Someone reports this then another one reports that making it seem very strange. Someone said before this happens a lot in the wildlife it just goes unreported.

I bet none of you are Biologists. It's like those conspiracy theorist complaining about a lot of the food. Yeah a lot of the s**t is bad but you guys go out and say everything gives you cancer. Yet I bet 80% of you don't even know how chemicals in the body work.

I guess I just find it strange it isn't reported that much. I also find it strange how it is usually one type of species. Like if reports are going all over the place then why haven't we heard of birds dying in Vietnam? Just cows?

I am looking at the constant occurrence and like you said the PATTERN of it all, first were
birds, then fishes, guess what many said after that "oh s**t the cows could be next"
what happens then cows just drop dead in Wisconsin and now these 10K in another
country.

Something is going on and people is too damn early to start a.ssuming and
connecting the dots, let the pattern play out and then if no more die offs happen
for the rest of the year then it was all nothing but so far the patter keeps going and going.

Why a.ssume is all lovely?, other then you're scare it could be something f**ked up?.
or be a know it all and try to act like 10k cows didn't just died a week after 200 died in the
USA?. All I am saying is this clearly ain't over and it has been different species on
different regions, from Arkansas all the way to Vietnam.

I personally say this or wonder....where will it happen next? and I will try to post the news about it, that's all I been doing. You guys can go be scared or whatever it is HHS is trying to do about it.

Last edited by The N; 01-22-2011 at 11:39 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #47
The N 466 heat pts466 OP
space
space
 HHS said:
People can check for themselves if they don't believe die-offs are normal. It's not a secret, it's just something that people don't usually pay attention to, because it's not that big of a deal. And I'm not just countering you, it's not about you, I try to counter the absurd things people say or suggest whenever they come up. Call it a dedication to reason.
"absurd things people say"

when has that come to play IN THIS THREAD/SUBJECT?, I hope you're not a.ssuming things again because nothing but info has been posted here son, this isn't the KC where you can flesh out your view on this, this is the news section.

Speaking of news, if you feel so dedicated I got a goal for you.
Why not go reply to the news sources and get your name out there?, I mean s**t if you want to end this then make it happen my man, go write to the AP. Do not waste your time on a forum trying to do that whole dedication thing you got going there, that will only make you look like....well you know.

Last edited by The N; 01-22-2011 at 11:51 PM..
 01-22-2011, 11:50 PM         #48
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If the authorities really wanted to find the causes of these die-offs, would they not perform autopsy on the animals?
 7 years ago '08        #49
The N 466 heat pts466 OP
space
space
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
If the authorities really wanted to find the causes of these die-offs, would they not perform autopsy on the animals?
They been doing that and the findings so far

Preliminary pelican autopsy findings do not rule injuries intentional
January 05, 2011 12:39 AM
SUZANNE ULBRICH

A task force meeting is being planned between local, state and federal officials to address the large number of pelican deaths in the area.

And despite the injuries to the dead birds appearing to be intentional, preliminary results of pelican autopsies detected no evidence of malicious injuries, according to experts.

Sara Schweitzer, a biologist with North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission, collected bodies of dead pelicans and sent them to the University of Georgia for diagnostic work to try to confirm how the birds died.

“There was no evidence of a knife cut, no evidence found of a sharp object cutting through tissue, no evidence of a sharp object cutting the neck,” she said. “There were no bone fragments, which would indicate someone hitting the birds, and if there had been handling of the birds there would be tissue bruising and hemorrhaging, which would show up on the (autopsy). So it doesn’t appear the birds were injured maliciously.”

Dead and injured pelicans began washing up on North Topsail Beach in early November. However, since the birds arrived at the University of Georgia so close to the holidays, complete toxicology and pathology results are not in yet, Schweitzer said.

“There could be some indirect cause that hasn’t been determined yet,” she said. “With an increased number of people looking at the operations and final lab results, hopefully we can determine that soon.”

Schwitzer hopes to examine birds found alive as well as those euthanized at Possumwood Acres, which is treating many of the injured. And any new or unusual cases will be sent to the lab to be examined.

“We continue to have volunteers out looking, and law enforcement continues to look into this,” she said.

The pelicans examined were in good physical condition, were well-muscled and had plenty of body fat and their stomach contents were “normal,” she said.

“The birds were floating out there an undetermined amount of time, and injuries caused could be the result of scavenging,” she said.

Deb Woody, a volunteer with Possumwood Acres Wildlife Sanctuary, said the count to date exceeds 200 and reports of dead birds continue to come in. Woody, who has collected many of the dead birds found on Topsail Island, said she finds the results a little bit frustrating,

“The injuries are so similar, with breaks and gashes on the same place, on the same wing. I just can’t believe they determined they were not intentional,” she said.

That the results came back inconclusive did not surprise Toni O’Neil, the director of Possumwood Acres.

“The birds have been tumbling around in the sand, they have had birds and crabs at them which will distort the findings, so I’m not surprised or disappointed,” she said. “At the same time they have not found anything to rule it out, so as far as I’m concerned that’s a positive.”

She is still convinced many of the deaths were intentional.

“There have just been too many for it to be accidental,” she said. “It’s extremely obvious, the ones we’re getting the bones are completely shattered. We’ve seen slice mark patterns, things that would not have occurred with a net.”

The condition of the birds examined does support their findings that the birds were perfectly healthy prior to their injuries, she said.

“These were birds that were actively feeding,” she said.

She said if any more birds are turned in she will contact Schwitzer to make arrangements for an autopsy. However, the reports of dead birds has slowed down, O’Neil said.

“Currently many of the bodies being turned in are juvenile birds, which are inexperienced fishers that slowly freeze to death this time of year, unfortunately,” she said. “They are thin and show signs of frostbite damage on their pouches and on their feet.”

She said many beachgoers are reporting birds acting like they want to attack, but she said they are instead inexperienced juvenile birds sitting on the beach begging for food.

State and federal officials, including marine fisheries officers from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and federal agents with U.S. Fish and Wildlife Services are involved in the investigation. They are scheduled to hold a task force meeting on the situation Thursday at 9 a.m. in North Topsail Beach, O’Neil said.

7 years ago '09        #50
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
 7 years ago '04        #51
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19615 19615
okay son... im starting to get scared..
 7 years ago '10        #52
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
Bulls**t article, it clearly states it was due to harsh weather conditions, this has happened millions of times through history.

*closes thread*
 01-23-2011, 06:07 AM         #53
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #54
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445

[pic - click to view]

01-23-2011, 06:16 AM         #55
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
once domestic pets start to drop dead, then ill know we next

the moment my pet chinchilla drops dead
 7 years ago '04        #56
sonofaque86 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$428 | Props total: 0 0
This is normal during the winter months. It's just being reported and paid attention to more closely just because the year 2012 is next year. C'mon folks. Journalists post what they want, how they want, and when they want too.
 01-23-2011, 12:54 PM         #57
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t happens and it's worse s**t that has happened before our life time than dead cows on the ground. Chinese Famine, Black death, Spanish Flu, Year Without Summer...
 7 years ago '04        #58
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
Dayum! That pic can’t be from this story. That’s a very tall Vietnamese Cowboy in that pic too. And they say it was caused by harsh weather then cows are just dead in the damn street. Something isn’t adding up here. :hmm:
 7 years ago '04        #59
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
 Iceberg Slim said:
I have a feeling pitbulls are next
 01-23-2011, 04:57 PM         #60
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chaos can't get here fast enough.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy