Nuggets Reject Knicks Trade Offer

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 CheezyDoDo said:
how the f**k do they turn down that ?
idiotic
They were jumping for joy when offered that by the Nets. Too bad Melo wasn't having it. Jersey wasn't going to trade for him without the extension, so the Nuggs had to keep stringing them along to not lose leverage with the Knicks...but its too late for that. I think its safe to say by now that we all know what's going on here. Melo will be in NY by hook or crook.
 7 years ago '05        #22
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Knicks should just throw in Gallo and agree to take back Harrington on top of that, and if they reject that then you know the Nuggets are on bull s**t..

Felton/Walker/Melo/Harrington/Amar'e would will do, and then snatch up Chris Paul next year..
 7 years ago '09        #23
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
this n*gga is staying his a.ss in denver.
 7 years ago '10        #24
NJallD 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 Hold That said:
Knicks should just throw in Gallo and agree to take back Harrington on top of that, and if they reject that then you know the Nuggets are on bull s**t..

Felton/Walker/Melo/Harrington/Amar'e would will do, and then snatch up Chris Paul next year..
NY wouldn't' have nearly enough cap space for cp3...
 7 years ago '10        #25
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
a expiring chandler
fields is good
and a pick they don't have

They will run back to the nets.
 7 years ago '09        #26
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 2772 2772
CP3 is making between 12-15 mil, he would have to take way less to go to NY, besides Raymond Felton is not doing to bad this season. NO ain't giving up CP3 anytime soon.

If I was Denver, I would have taken the Nets trade, you give up Melo and an expiring Billips, get Favors, Devin Harris, and basically all of their draft picks this year, and possibly a first round pick in 2012, you can rebuild your team with all those pieces.
 7 years ago '07        #27
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 437 437
 RtodaAV said:
a expiring chandler
fields is good
and a pick they don't have

They will run back to the nets.
*melo voice* i dont know about that dog
 7 years ago '07        #28
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 437 437
 ReggieA said:
CP3 is making between 12-15 mil, he would have to take way less to go to NY, besides Raymond Felton is not doing to bad this season. NO ain't giving up CP3 anytime soon.

If I was Denver, I would have taken the Nets trade, you give up Melo and an expiring Billips, get Favors, Devin Harris, and basically all of their draft picks this year, and possibly a first round pick in 2012, you can rebuild your team with all those pieces.
denver couldn't complete the nets trade because of melo not willing to sign the extension with new jersey. No team in their right mind is going to give up young pieces, draft picks, etc just to have melo for 3-4 months.
 7 years ago '06        #29
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 ReggieA said:
What is it that you don't understand? Denver would have k!lled for that Nets package, but the Nets weren't trading for a non-extended Melo.
 7 years ago '10        #30
NJallD 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
I could see melo goin to houston or gsw and then dippin as seen as he becomes a FA
 01-22-2011, 01:25 PM         #31
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If the Denver Nuggets can get them to throw in Danillo Gallinari, I think the deal gets done. This offer does show the New York Knicks are willing to give up some pieces to get the player they covet. If the Nuggets do reject a deal consisting of Chandler, Fields, Gallinari, and a 1st-Round draft pick... they do deserve to have Melo leaving for nothing. I think Denver ends up trading him and are trying to see how much they can get out of the Knicks.
 7 years ago '09        #32
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 2772 2772
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
What is it that you don't understand? Denver would have k!lled for that Nets package, but the Nets weren't trading for a non-extended Melo.
I knew he did not want to take the extension, just forgot to type it, but at this point, they should just do some type of sign-and-trade when the season is over. Nets want him, but most teams who are interested are waiting because they know he will be unrestricted when the season is over. If I was the Nets or Knicks, I'd wait till the season is up, that way, all you are giving up is picks, unless they trying to clear cap room to sign him, then you give up some guys. If the Nets do want him, they got to go out and get some guys to put around him to succeed. Knicks are pretty much there, but they got to trade a couple guys to make room moneywise, same with the Bulls, already there, just got to make sure the money is there. Clippers is a really long shot, but anything could happen.

At this point, I would wait until he becomes unrestricted, because Denver is going to lose K-Mart, Chauncey, and now possibly Nene, maybe even JR Smith, so I don't see him with Denver in the 2011-2012 season, but I do see him in Denver to end this season.

Last edited by ReggieA; 01-22-2011 at 01:34 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #33
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
 beast mode said:
damn nuggets should have done it. thats a good trade,2 young up and comers and a first rd pick. i don't see how the deal can get any better
Were the Nuggets or Knicks wanted Gallo in that package with Chandler, Randolph, and a 1st round draft pick? Plus the Heat wanted to get Eddy Curry.
 01-22-2011, 01:30 PM         #34
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StreetZ17 said:
Were the Nuggets or Knicks wanted Gallo in that package with Chandler, Randolph, and a 1st round draft pick? Plus the Heat wanted to get Eddy Curry.
I think Denver is trying to get Wilson Chandler, Landry Fields, Danilo Gallinari, and the proposed draft pick that Knicks could get for Anthony Randolph from another team. Unless they the Nuggets can get back Stephen Curry, I don't see how they would turn that down.
 7 years ago '08        #35
ingtoo! 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
 ant30ant33 said:
Nuggets owner & management bluffing Melo isnt getting traded this year
Exactly, no team is going to give Denver what they want. Plus its obvious Melo wants to be a Knick.
 7 years ago '08        #36
ingtoo! 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
 ReggieA said:
I knew he did not want to take the extension, just forgot to type it, but at this point, they should just do some type of sign-and-trade when the season is over. Nets want him, but most teams who are interested are waiting because they know he will be unrestricted when the season is over. If I was the Nets or Knicks, I'd wait till the season is up, that way, all you are giving up is picks, unless they trying to clear cap room to sign him, then you give up some guys. If the Nets do want him, they got to go out and get some guys to put around him to succeed. Knicks are pretty much there, but they got to trade a couple guys to make room moneywise, same with the Bulls, already there, just got to make sure the money is there. Clippers is a really long shot, but anything could happen.

At this point, I would wait until he becomes unrestricted, because Denver is going to lose K-Mart, Chauncey, and now possibly Nene, maybe even JR Smith, so I don't see him with Denver in the 2011-2012 season, but I do see him in Denver to end this season.
Thread.
 7 years ago '10        #37
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
melo aint going nowere they want to much but at least his feelings are known he should go on sportscenter and do a hour show anout going to the knicks.
 7 years ago '08        #38
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
WHAT?
IM HAPPY THEY REJECTED IT BECAUSE WE CAN NOT GIVE UP THAT MUCH FOR MELO

get rid of gallo OR chandler but we need fields
no one on the team does the intangibles he does
 7 years ago '07        #39
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Please keep gallo

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 01-22-2011 at 02:09 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #40
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 ReggieA said:

There's only ONE TEAM who has a shot at landing Melo in FA and thats the Knicks..

He simply does not want to be a Net period point blank.. Waiting until he becomes a FA does not change this thought.. The Bulls do not have cap space and could not and will not dump a s**t load of contracts to get Melo.. We just signed Boozer, resigned Noah and still have Deng all on long term deals with 10mil+.. The money isn't there this summer and wont be. As far as the Clippers, he's not going there unless he's traded same with Houston and the same with any other team..

As I said before you need to realize, that once Melo hits free agency, it's not going to be a massive courting or drawn out decision for this guy.. The decision has been obvious and destination has been set since last summer of where he wants to be, and thats with the Knicks.. The only other team who has been rumored he would agreeing to sign an extention with via trade is the Bulls. Thats only because we are a big market with a contending team already and still young.. But the money isn't there, and the fact we have no young players on rookie deals or any major expirings, it makes the deal harder and most likely doubtful to do. Best option for any team to get Melo thats not the Knicks is to trade for him by the deadline, outside of that, once he's on the market as a FA, you can pretty much call him a Knick.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy