What happened to Tyler Hansbrough??

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
i dont know what some speak bad about him he does a decent job and is getting better and this is like his first healthy yr give him 3 yrs or so and then u can start to say he was a bust
 7 years ago '05        #22
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
Doesnt he play for the Pacers, I think I seen him play against the Knicks once. He wasnt really doing much tho, just in the way.
 7 years ago '05        #23
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
 JayDawn said:
hes like

Sheldon Williams

Adam Morrison

Sean May

JJ Red!ck etc...

One of the guys who was worshiped in college but everyone knew deep down they would be a.ss at the next level

JJ Red!ck gets time with the Magic, he be k!ll'em at times, dudes got a quick release
 7 years ago '10        #24
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,129 | Props total: 15626 15626
 JayDawn said:
hes like

Sheldon Williams

Adam Morrison

Sean May

JJ Red!ck etc...

One of the guys who was worshiped in college but everyone knew deep down they would be a.ss at the next level
Do u even watch Magic games. JJ has been gettin better and better every yr. Hes doin better than most Tarheels n the league right now
 7 years ago '05        #25
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 luker1920 said:
Tyler > Taj
Not sure why you want to make yourself look like an idiot

When Taj is easily one of the best big men you can have coming off the bench for you, yet you want to prove to everyone how much of an idiot you are by saying Tyler is better.. Oh well typical BXSC.

Last edited by Hold That; 01-22-2011 at 09:27 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #26
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6039 6039
well last season i said he was garbage and n*ggas got on me for it and was all "he's battling injuries". he never showed any promise last season. he's just another good college player who turned into a below average role player in the nba
 7 years ago '07        #27
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6039 6039
 JayDawn said:
hes like

Sheldon Williams

Adam Morrison

Sean May

JJ Red!ck etc...

jj red!ck? wtf?
 7 years ago '06        #28
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
Alright since there's obviously a lot of morons in this thread who don't really follow basketball I'll be more than happy to break it down for you. :)

Hansbrough got barely any playing time for the Pacers
(O'Brien favored playing small & using Posey at the 4 behind McRoberts) up until he was suddenly moved into the starting lineup on January 7th against the Spurs.
He promptly puts up 23 points & 12 rebounds, both career highs.
Since then he has been starting but his playing time has been sporadic at best.

Yesterday this ESPN article came out about Jim O'Brien being let go at the end of the year & one of the main reasons is his questionable playing time for Hansbrough.

Despite all of that he is still averaging double figure in points in very limited minutes since being put in the rotation.

Last edited by bassy; 01-22-2011 at 10:50 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #29
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
 luker1920 said:
You guys are f**king moron. It makes me think, the white racism think isnt the only racism going around.
He was picked 13th.

This n*gga needs to brush up on his NBA thinking hes not even in the league.

Tyler is a pretty solid player. Maybe nothing special, but if he plays, he can easily be 13 and 8 type dude with good defense.
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #30
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
You guys are idiots, straight up.
I always disliked Tyler when he was in college, but this dude has played very well this year and shown alot of heart (you guys expecting 24-10 or some s**t? idiots). Obrien is starting to give him godo minutes (should be a bit more imo).

Dude hustles his a.ss off and has played very well this year so far. If any of you watched pacers games this year you would know that.

He was never goign to be the WHITE HOPE or an all star, he will be a solid big man who can rebound and get a few basketbs inside and out, also plays good D so far this year.

Wont be no all star but I could see him averaging 10-10 if he gets enough time.

Obrien has had his head in hsi a.ss though this year, we got tons of talent but he plays small ball to much and takes out Collison/Tyler when they are giving the other team fits. So much so that alot of Pacers fans are not going to renue there season tickets if Obrien isnt fired.

Tyler been rippin it this year in the time hes gotten, do some f**kin research before you make a dumb thread like this, you other f**gots who agree with this idiot to. Only a handfull of people in this thread prolly even watched him play this year or actually know how hes been doing.

Last edited by katalist; 01-22-2011 at 11:12 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #31
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
i forgot he played for the PACERS f**k that team, they never get national coverage, thats why i forgot about him, but yeah he was a beast in NC i liked his work effort and he use to get boards
but he needs to get the f**k out of Indiana
 7 years ago '05        #32
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
well last season i said he was garbage and n*ggas got on me for it and was all "he's battling injuries". he never showed any promise last season. he's just another good college player who turned into a below average role player in the nba
Go sit down and slap the s**t out of yourself, he barely played last year because of injuries. This is the first real look at Tyler this year, pretty much his rookie year. Have you even played sports? Do you know what an injury is like and having to miss most a season? Nevermind your rookie season?

Swear some of you bx dudes just write complete nonsense.
 7 years ago '05        #33
dreas_24 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,963 | Props total: 724 724
 kaderg911 said:
f**k that kid
yo can u pm me the name of the chick on your avy? bein fareal tho lol
 7 years ago '06        #34
Vdot88 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
 bassy said:
Alright since there's obviously a lot of morons in this thread who don't really follow basketball I'll be more than happy to break it down for you. :)

Hansbrough got barely any playing time for the Pacers
(O'Brien favored playing small & using Posey at the 4 behind McRoberts) up until he was suddenly moved into the starting lineup on January 7th against the Spurs.
He promptly puts up 23 points & 12 rebounds, both career highs.
Since then he has been starting but his playing time has been sporadic at best.

Yesterday this ESPN article came out about Jim O'Brien being let go at the end of the year & one of the main reasons is his questionable playing time for Hansbrough.

Despite all of that he is still averaging double figure in points in very limited minutes since being put in the rotation.
 katalist said:
You guys are idiots, straight up.
I always disliked Tyler when he was in college, but this dude has played very well this year and shown alot of heart (you guys expecting 24-10 or some s**t? idiots). Obrien is starting to give him godo minutes (should be a bit more imo).

Dude hustles his a.ss off and has played very well this year so far. If any of you watched pacers games this year you would know that.

He was never goign to be the WHITE HOPE or an all star, he will be a solid big man who can rebound and get a few basketbs inside and out, also plays good D so far this year.

Wont be no all star but I could see him averaging 10-10 if he gets enough time.

Obrien has had his head in hsi a.ss though this year, we got tons of talent but he plays small ball to much and takes out Collison/Tyler when they are giving the other team fits. So much so that alot of Pacers fans are not going to renue there season tickets if Obrien isnt fired.

Tyler been rippin it this year in the time hes gotten, do some f**kin research before you make a dumb thread like this, you other f**gots who agree with this idiot to. Only a handfull of people in this thread prolly even watched him play this year or actually know how hes been doing.
 01-22-2011, 11:32 AM         #35
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDawn said:
hes like

Sheldon Williams

Adam Morrison

Sean May

JJ Red!ck etc...

JJ Red!ck is far from a.ss you tard, and his career has been better than the other 3 combined.
 7 years ago '10        #36
Lurker Brasi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 40 40
 JayDawn said:
hes like

Sheldon Williams

Adam Morrison

Sean May

JJ Red!ck etc...

Adam Morrison got a great mustache though
 7 years ago '06        #37
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
Red!ck is not a.ss now, but he was or atleast it took him along time to develop sometimes you have to give some players time.
 7 years ago '07        #38
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 JayDawn said:
hes like

Sheldon Williams

Adam Morrison

Sean May

JJ Red!ck etc...

Red!ck is a.ss?
 7 years ago '08        #39
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,720 | Props total: 12138 12138
 r.burgundy said:
he actually plays decent when he gets run,but he stay gettin some weird a.ss injury.last season an ear infection made him miss damn near tha whole year
 Bea5T said:
This whole thread is BS

dude wasn't going to be the next great anything

he wasnt even drafted in the top 10. and in the nba draft, thats near bum status
Some of yall don't know s**t bout NBA Basketball...my uncle played in the league so lemme school u lemme put u on some of the knowledge I was taught about the game. Obviously these 2 do get it ^^^

The NBA is as much about "bodies" and "contracts" as it is about Superstars. Tyler was never going to be a Superstar. The Hype Machine that is d!cky V hypes these players up like their the second coming when in actuality their just ball players that will be in the League for 7-10 years. Over his career Tyler will probably make $15-25 million just being a body in the NBA...and if that's scrub money I'll take that...s**t I played college ball so in my eyes Tyler is a success. Not cuz he will eventually turn into a 20-10 guy but cuz for all the hours he spent in the gym he was 1 of the fortunate 1's to make it to that level.

Everybody can't be superstars--quit letting ESPN brainwash yall into believing that they are. Tyler is a good solid player and he isn't the only "bum" like that in the NBA. When those "bums" are in at the same time as Great Players urr eye catches the player that makes the jumpshot not the "bum" who sets the screen and rebounds the misses.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 01-22-2011 at 11:48 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #40
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 2738 2738
he is actually playing decent, but let's be real, you know he was not going to be a superstar when he hit the league. But from the Pacer games I have watched on League Pass, he has been in and out the line up as a starter. He is doing better than most of his teammates who were drafted off that UNC Team who won the while thing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
96 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
19 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy