most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-21-2011, 11:31 PM         #141
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ TB L 14-17 9 41

B Y E

you got your 1,000 yards, proved you're a good back and white privilege is still yours for the keeping...be happy
 7 years ago '08        #142
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 2280 2280
arkansas had him felix jones & mcfadden for 3 yrs don't know why they even threw the ball those years.
 01-21-2011, 11:55 PM         #143
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn black people whining all over
 7 years ago '06        #144
w113mrl 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,809 | Props total: 23 23
Let the race wars ensue, I figured this would most likely happen, just wanted to reiterate that he was asked this question and responded, he didnt randomly voice this to the media for no reason, I think he was simply telling his experiences in the league not necessarily complaining to get attention
 7 years ago '06        #145
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
that n*gga peyton hillis going ham on steroids, i bet....hell, the whole league is roided up
 01-22-2011, 03:12 AM         #146
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kjyo20 said:
If we didn't stereo type positions

QB/OL: White
RB/WR/Secondary

LB and DL are mixed

we wouldn't have such a problem with a running back. Just because black people are more physically gifted for athletics doesn't mean that all skill positions have to be a black player.

Keep doin ur thing Hillis
Not quite. Unless I'm completely missing someone, I can't name a white DT...me and some cats at work were thinkin about why that is a couple weeks ago.
 7 years ago '07        #147
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Not quite. Unless I'm completely missing someone, I can't name a white DT...me and some cats at work were thinkin about why that is a couple weeks ago.
adam carriker....

well he played dt on the rams in a 4-3 but a de in a 3-4 with the skins
 01-22-2011, 05:28 AM         #148
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at all the black panthers in this thread

news flash to those who try to argue with black africa and liquid knowledge and all these cult n*ggas...
black people dont let eachother shine, u think their gonna let a white boy shine in a black dominated position. Hell nah.
 7 years ago '05        #149
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,205 | Props total: 171 171
 Michael 1987 said:
Peyton Hillis is a beast People need to stop hating. Look what Nick Goings did with the panthers.. even though he wasn't a 1000 yrd rusher.
:dancingcool: Nick Goings was a beast the year Stephen Davis and Foster got hurt...White boys got some running skills too
 7 years ago '04        #150
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
With a new coach in there now, not sure how much PT Hillis gets next year... He is a beast though, but Mangini rode his a.ss too much, and he couldn't stay 100% through the season bc of it..

Gini used Jerome Harrison TWO years ago (and spit in his face by trading him right after his 280+ yard rushing game).
then Gini used Hillis...

Gini would have got fired last season if it were not for Harrison helping to win those last 4 games in a row at the end of the season.
 01-22-2011, 07:51 AM         #151
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotBYoungTurk said:
With a new coach in there now, not sure how much PT Hillis gets next year... He is a beast though, but Mangini rode his a.ss too much, and he couldn't stay 100% through the season bc of it..

Gini used Jerome Harrison TWO years ago (and spit in his face by trading him right after his 280+ yard rushing game).
then Gini used Hillis...

Gini would have got fired last season if it were not for Harrison helping to win those last 4 games in a row at the end of the season.

If he stays effective there's no reason why he won't continue to play. Had a breakout season this year, just hope he can follow through with something similar or better next year.

The f**king juggernaut. PytnHlls40
 7 years ago '06        #152
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
lol at this thread reaching 8 pages
 7 years ago '04        #153
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
 Spiffy said:
all I know he is going to be ballin next yera in fantasy
he balled THIS year in fantasy. carried me to a championship

I don't think he'll be as productive next season because Montario Hardesty will take away carries from him
 01-22-2011, 12:51 PM         #154
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
adam carriker....

well he played dt on the rams in a 4-3 but a de in a 3-4 with the skins
I don't know if you can really count him. His true position was end, like he played in college. He never should've switched to DT...dude was pretty nonexistent at nose with Rams.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy