Browns Peyton Hillis: 'Every Team' Made Fun of Him for Being White

most viewed right now
 175
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 126
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 106
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-21-2011, 07:05 PM         #121
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
I am not denying that, but don't come here saying that a white guy can get a free ride to glory from that same starting point. Laziness comes in all colors, most of my dealers are white and sell coke, pills and all that crap too, they are lazy a.sses. Just like you have black people with families to raise that make no excuses and get through that path to success.
I'm not saying white people have a free ride i'm saying in comparison to black people when your black no matter what you do no matter what you accomplish to the majority of America you'll still just be a ******. A black man can discover the cure for cancer to a majority of people he'll just be the ****** who cured cancer. That doesn't apply to white people. So say a black man and a white man reach the same position to a majority of people the black man will always be a rung on the ladder lower because of the color of his skin.
 01-21-2011, 07:05 PM         #122
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
We can't be racist...it's a fact, it's not like I'm making it up

I can hate white people all day long, but what can I really do about it?

nothing really because I'm not in a position of power to hold a cracka back...black people aren't in general

and don't try to say Obama...he ain't really about s**t and he ain't a real american n*gga anyway, pops was an African, he got a white mama and lived in Hawaii...he wasn't part of the struggle
The struggle wasn't born on American soil to clarify. Now about that 'power' word, guess what? People like you give whites more power than you want to admit, that is similar to the point originally made pages ago before this discussion. We k!ll each other over shoes and then say whites took our freedom, we get offended by a word (thus giving it power) and then say it is used as a weapon against us, but if you step up like a man and not give them the bullets they can't shoot you with those words.

You do have power, you just need to grow some self esteem, f!ght the insecurities, and gain that power, no one will give it to you, not by acting like a pus*y online. Blind misdirection is a seed that plants racism, you are just pulling a minor version of hitler by convincing yourself and horribly attempting to convince others that you are not being racist but protecting your own people, you set us back more than any white man today can with your ignorance, laziness, insecurity, and prejudice. (why? Because you make the future for black people, you have the black sperm and you teach them to follow the cycle you are 'stuck' in. No white man can do that).


Last edited by smokeweed101.; 01-21-2011 at 07:07 PM..
 01-21-2011, 07:09 PM         #123
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
I'm not saying white people have a free ride i'm saying in comparison to black people when your black no matter what you do no matter what you accomplish to the majority of America you'll still just be a ******. A black man can discover the cure for cancer to a majority of people he'll just be the ****** who cured cancer. That doesn't apply to white people. So say a black man and a white man reach the same position to a majority of people the black man will always be a rung on the ladder lower because of the color of his skin.
If they reach the same position then they are equal, what some racist says about that doesn't change anything, unless you are not confident in your own self as a black man.
 7 years ago '04        #124
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 smokeweed101. said:
The struggle wasn't born on American soil to clarify. Now about that 'power' word, guess what? People like you give whites more power than you want to admit, that is similar to the point originally made pages ago before this discussion. We k!ll each other over shoes and then say whites took our freedom, we get offended by a word (thus giving it power) and then say it is used as a weapon against us, but if you step up like a man and not give them the bullets they can't shoot you with those words.

You do have power, you just need to grow some self esteem, f!ght the insecurities, and gain that power, no one will give it to you, not by acting like a pus*y online.
by recognizing the way the world works does not mean you're accepting of it

by recognizing the way society is set up does not mean you yourself is a victim of it

So please....please save that soapbox bulls**t for some Africans in a village that still thinks raping virgins will get rid of HIV
 01-21-2011, 07:12 PM         #125
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
by recognizing the way the world works does not mean you're accepting of it
You most certainty are accepting your faith as a doomed individual, trust me, the future won't miss you, you are better off living in the 1800s.
 01-21-2011, 07:14 PM         #126
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
If they reach the same position then they are equal, what some racist says about that doesn't change anything, unless you are not confident in your own self as a black man.
What people say will affect you to a point it makes you angry because you know your f!ghting for something that you shouldn't have to f!ght for. Equality something that was guaranteed to you in the declaration of independence signed 1776 but still hasn't come to fruition in 2011.
 01-21-2011, 07:25 PM         #127
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
What people say will affect you to a point it makes you angry because you know your f!ghting for something that you shouldn't have to f!ght for. Equality something that was guaranteed to you in the declaration of independence signed 1776 but still hasn't come to fruition in 2011.
You can't mold every man, that much is obvious from this discussion, you are better off doing best for yourself and family. I surely won't lose sleep knowing I can't stop every racist, even if I had the power I would use it on rapists first, most racists biggest weapons are words . Seems like since we have gotten most of these points out of the way it comes down to you two being upset with how certain groups view other groups, well that is human nature folks, I don't think there is much you can do, I have seen my fair share of hate from all sides so its obviously not exclusive to one race (yes anyone can be racist, shocking huh?).
 01-21-2011, 07:31 PM         #128
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
You can't mold every man, that much is obvious from this discussion, you are better off doing best for yourself and family. I surely won't lose sleep knowing I can't stop every racist, even if I had the power I would use it on rapists first, most racists biggest weapons are words . Seems like since we have gotten most of these points out of the way it comes down to you two being upset with how certain groups view other groups, well that is human nature folks, I don't think there is much you can do, I have seen my fair share of hate from all sides so its obviously not exclusive to one race (yes anyone can be racist, shocking huh?).
Just because you feel theres nothing that can be done doesn't mean blacks should just accept being looked at as 2nd class citizens. Most racists biggest weapon are words other racists prefer guns ropes sticks and fists which again won't make anyone lose sleep cause they're dead they get all the sleep they want like I said a man was lynched 2010 he's dead not coming back more than words go tell his family
 01-21-2011, 07:43 PM         #129
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
Just because you feel theres nothing that can be done doesn't mean blacks should just accept being looked at as 2nd class citizens. Most racists biggest weapon are words other racists prefer guns ropes sticks and fists which again won't make anyone lose sleep cause they're dead they get all the sleep they want like I said a man was lynched 2010 he's dead not coming back more than words go tell his family
But you said yourself if they are in the same position it is not enough because you want praise and majorities favor towards the black, that is asking for human nature to change, possible but not in our lifetime, doesn't take anything away from the great future I will and you can have depending on your mindset.

Sure a black got lynched, sad to hear it, how many blacks got shot by their friend in 2010? Shouldn't you mention them too? Our biggest threat in 2011 is ourselves, bottom line.
 01-21-2011, 07:48 PM         #130
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
But you said yourself if they are in the same position it is not enough because you want praise and majorities favor towards the black, that is asking for human nature to change, possible but not in our lifetime, doesn't take anything away from the great future I will and you can have depending on your mindset.

Sure a black got lynched, sad to hear it, how many blacks got shot by their friend in 2010? Shouldn't you mention them too? Our biggest threat in 2011 is ourselves, bottom line.
No what i'm saying is they will never be in the same position because a majority of society looks at one of them as a ******. I don't want praise. I don't want favor. I want equality. I want my president to not be referred to as a ******.
 01-21-2011, 07:52 PM         #131
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
No what i'm saying is they will never be in the same position because a majority of society looks at one of them as a ******. I don't want praise. I don't want favor. I want equality. I want my president to not be referred to as a ******.
A president is someone in the spotlight, Bush was called a lot of things trust me on that. You can't honestly be serious with that demand can you? At least it isn't the 1700s when the French behe@ded their own king, hell Kennedy got shot to death.

"I don't want my pr0n star to be called a wh0ore" Funny stuff.
 01-21-2011, 07:55 PM         #132
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
A president is someone in the spotlight, Bush was called a lot of things trust me on that. You can't honestly be serious with that demand can you?

"I don't want my pr0n star to be called a wh0ore" Funny stuff.
A pr0n star is a wh0ore are you saying the President of the United States is in fact a ******? So not being called a ****** is an outrageous demand huh? Now I see the type of character i'm conversing with.
 01-21-2011, 08:01 PM         #133
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
A pr0n star is a wh0ore are you saying the President of the United States is in fact a ******? So not being called a ****** is an outrageous demand huh? Now I see the type of character i'm conversing with.
I knew you would respond with that, ****** is just a word like wh0ore, maybe she isn't a wh0ore but just trying to feed her family you understand right?

I think the word ****** as a derogatory term reflects more on those who use it than who it is directed to, and holds little weight since that person would be considered a joke. It is an outrageous demand because you are trying to shift the entire human makeup in a way that pleases you as a human yourself.
 01-21-2011, 08:02 PM         #134
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
I knew you would respond with that, ****** is just a word like wh0ore, maybe she isn't a wh0ore but just trying to feed her family you understand right?

I think the word ****** as a derogatory term reflects more on those who use it than who it is directed to, and holds little weight since that person would be considered a joke. It is an outrageous demand because you are trying to shift the entire human makeup in a way that pleases you as a human yourself.

[pic - click to view]

 01-21-2011, 08:10 PM         #135
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
True it's just a word it's still an offensive and derogatory one the word doesn't have any power to President Obama cause at the end of the day he'll still be President but that doesn't justify it's use. I'm not trying to shift anything you can see for yourself if you do a little research instead of just spouting nonsense that is human makeup for a large group of people. A large group of people who won't vote for him regardless of the job he does that's when racism has power when people aren't judged on credentials or their character but the color of their skin so miss me with that the word doesn't have power s**t. No word has power it's what the word represents.
 01-21-2011, 08:13 PM         #136
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
True it's just a word it's still an offensive and derogatory one the word doesn't have any power to President Obama cause at the end of the day he'll still be President
That was enough, at the end of the day they DID vote him in, and at the end of the day he isn't that credible as a president, not entirely his fault but you can argue not voting him back in if he continues without racism impacting that argument.
 01-21-2011, 08:21 PM         #137
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
That was enough, at the end of the day they DID vote him in, and at the end of the day he isn't that credible as a president, not entirely his fault but you can argue not voting him back in if he continues without racism impacting that argument.
No you can't because he's black that's what you don't understand that's what you can never understand when your black racism always impacts your situation and no matter what twisted "logic" you use that's how it's been the entire history of the U.S. and it'll continue to be that way.
 7 years ago '10        #138
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Chest Rockwell said:
why? us is better. and europe has aa too

but its funny how much black people *today* b**ch about oppression when many times they actually benefit from it. im not denying that black people have been s**tted on in america but much if it is in the past.
this ........


lol I remember on facebook when obama got elected....madd people were like now I can do anything.........fast forward and their still not doing anything LMFAO
 7 years ago '06        #139
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,371 | Props total: 5638 5638
some of yall live in a fantasy world. you can't understand what a lot of us are talking about if you haven't lived it.

s**t just the other day I was looking for a job. I asked the cashier if they were hiring, and she said no. I come back to the register and I see her giving some white dude an application and asking him how much customer experience he had.

if you think this whole race s**t is dead you're delusional.
 01-21-2011, 11:22 PM         #140
MP MiLLZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boy is a beast
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy